Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:33:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2029 times)
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

Although Bitcoin has a pretty much unknown growth cap, which means that we really don't know where its price will end up, I would still rather opt for a house which is a tangible asset and one that is sure to grow in value over time.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
I have heard more than once that you can buy real estate for bitcoins. Such cases are complete, and not only the house can be bought for bitcoin, the number of outlets that accept crypto currency as a means of payment increases, and this is very encouraging.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Yes you can buy a house with bitcoin, the deal is always depends on the two of you the buyer and the seller, but make sure that before you do that you already have a contract and lawyer that can assure how is your deal happen.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

I think this is possible. And the idea is really awesome. Actually it is totally depends on two buyer and sellers.If a sellers agree to sell his house for bitcoin then it's possible.

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

There may be some sites that provide this but now there are some countries that prohibit transactions with bitcoins. automatically we are all required to use currency and can not buy any item with bitcoin
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Depending on how much bitcoin you have, if you have a lot of bitcoin then you can easily buy a dream home using bitcoin.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

you can buy anything with bitcoin like car and other Products
Using bitcoins to buy a house is legal, but it isn’t easy Due to the instability of the prices also a guarantee between the seller and the buyer and which country you from
In the picture or link below site accept bitcoin and ethereum as payment:
http://bitcoin-realestate.com/

Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

I agree with what you say, when we have bitcoin and sold to buy the house it is fair, with we sell means there is a sale and buy transaction is a very reasonable thing then from that action we buy the house with the money in the deposit it becomes our local money, that's my opinion
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

Currently the bitcoin price is falling, you can buy it and wait for the increase, and when the price is high you can sell it, and you can buy a house.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

Buying a house using cryptocurrency is a very good idea because in this way you can purchase a cheaper place more than fiat and there are a lot of ico's with real estate platform so i am really sure that you will find you are looking for.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

Buying a house using cryptocurrency is a very good idea because in this way you can purchase a cheaper place more than fiat and there are a lot of ico's with real estate platform so i am really sure that you will find you are looking for.
housing is a good thing to invest, especially if you buy it from bitcoin. I think a lot of people have done that for now. they will definitely figure out how they can benefit from buying a home, and of course that's what investment, and savings mean.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

Bitcoin is an asset for which people are buying it by selling their assets. This is the resource for which people are not hesitant to sell their home. Because people think bitcoin more than their own house.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

I don't know why this is so surprising? It happens every day now. Last week I flew out to Durango to look at property. I liked the area. Anyone here selling land? I'm interested in 50+ acer plots, (100+ is better) in southwestern Colorado. Here is the hard part. Must have water on it or a tested well.

I am next going to look at northeast Nevada or Washington state. So if you have a place there shoot me a PM. But I'm not interested in cities or suburbs.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

Nowadays, with Bitcoin's equivalent price value possibly, you can do buy a house of your own but what the real matter you need to think of is right the buyer if he will accept Bitcoin as a term of payment for real account property because usage of cryptocurrency as an international payment for all terms is still on going into popularity before undergoing the implementation part. I bet, this time was not yet the perfect time now that Bitcoin's value was currently down, it is best to hold your Bitcoin into your account and wait until the perfect time comes when price rolls back into a higher value because you can surely afford to buy your own house with Bitcoin.

olari

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:04:56 PM

You can also buy a house with bitcoin, and it's not as hard as you may think. You just need one thing: For the buyer and seller to agree on exchanging bitcoin for the property.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

I do not think that it is an easy job because buying and selling a house requiring an authority from the government. People can use bitcoin to buy or sell their house, but it only causes a lot of problem. Who can prove that the house is your own when all transaction are anonymous and decentralized ?
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

Of course, that can if it's just a private exchange, for example between me and my friend, I strongly agree to buy a house with Bitcoin, or selling a house with Bitcoin.

but if this is made commercial, or advertised on the banner I'm sure it will not work, it could even be the developer is resistant because it uses a currency that has not been regulated by the government.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:45 PM

I do not think that it is an easy job because buying and selling a house requiring an authority from the government. People can use bitcoin to buy or sell their house, but it only causes a lot of problem. Who can prove that the house is your own when all transaction are anonymous and decentralized ?
That's odd. Here in the U.S. we never need permission to sell or buy.

I will be selling my home for bitcoin once I have found a place for sale in bitcoin. I don't want fiat. For those unfamiliar, it is EASIER to buy a house in bitcoin than other methods. When I buy I expect the entire transaction to be over in an hour. Not weeks like when you involve a bank, minutes.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

I think buying house with bitcoin is not that practical. Buying real estate with bitcoin is a good thing to do. But you need to convert it with cash in order to buy a house and do not use bitcoin because it is more safe to make transactions using cash and not bitcoin since you need to make it personally and do the deed of sale.

Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

You can buy anything using bitcoin such as house, car, land etc. and those expensive thing because bitcoin now are the most expensive digital coin and its popular so many business man are going to interest accepting bitcoin as payments so definitely you can buy everything buy using bitcoin currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: