Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2028 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

Following the January dump, i'm quite sure the risk margins must be much larger now and the willingness of most sellers would decrease. And tbh, that much BTC is quite illiquid.
Risk is increased but in which sense? Sorry but I did not get exactly the type of risk you are talking about. At present since the market is increasing in value and the willingness of the investors to hold bitcoin is also increasing. I don’t think so the market is going to get harsh on the investors now anymore. The bitcoin has already shown a decent increase in its market value. I am quite satisfied with the progress.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:40 PM

yes, but i think i need a lot of btc for me to have a house
Buying a house whole using your bitcoins is a good thing to do and that you can do that but I will suggest you that this is not the right time for doing any such thing. The market value of bitcoin is very much low and that you need to go for holding of your bitcoins instead of selling them off or buying anything from them for now. You can do that at time when the market will rise higher as you will then be able to do that by sending less bitcoins.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

Still looking for 100 acer + land in Washington state. Priced in bitcoin.
Well you have very high dreams but I assure you that you can make your dream to buy land for house in Washington using bitcoin as payment as right now bitcoin is on demand and more people are investing to make price of bitcoin high, after the bitcoin legalization in several countries price is now increasing very high and no one feel afraid of using bitcoin for any kind of thing, so same as them I trust in bitcoin, soon I will buy my dream house with bitcoin payment system I am just waiting for my country turn to see bitcoin as legal currency.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

I think you need to convert BTC into legal tender for real estate transactions!

Because the price of BTC is fluctuating, the price will fluctuate when the house is bought and sold!

Fiat money does not produce price fluctuations in one day!
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:04:32 AM

Your income is just as noble. It's really a bitcoin for your future so you can buy a home and whatever else There is no miracle. You can buy it with your coin because it's money and you can afford to buy what you want.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:24:39 AM

Your income is just as noble. It's really a bitcoin for your future so you can buy a home and whatever else There is no miracle. You can buy it with your coin because it's money and you can afford to buy what you want.
much people can buy their car and house from bitcoin invesment .it realy give us something different with our economic activity.people being rich man after joining or hunting bitcoin and altcoin.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:46:56 AM

much people can buy their car and house from bitcoin invesment .it realy give us something different with our economic activity.people being rich man after joining or hunting bitcoin and altcoin.
Yes e can really buy those things if we are goin to convert bitcoin into fiat. Bitcoin is the most amazing coin in crypto feild, but we really need to convert it first to dial before buying any kind of houses of car etc. I believe that someday bitcoin payment will be legalized and it helps a lot in our economy to make every payment simple.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
If that will happen to me, what a dream come true. I want to buy a house with bitcoins so I can feel the fruit of my hard work here in the world of crypto. For so many time and effort I have given to give completion to the campaigns I have joined, I could be very happy feeling that I can buy a house with bitcoin. How I wish this will happen to me then.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:28:12 AM

Still looking for 100 acer + land in Washington state. Priced in bitcoin.
I think it will be difficult for you to buy a Bitcoin home, as few people want to accept Bitcoin as a form of payment due to the legal restrictions and risks that Bitcoin offers. You may be able to pay 10 Bitcoins for an $ 82,000 home at the current time but then a short time later it goes down, and the seller has to take that risk.

y_stars

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:41:09 AM

Think about that scenario there's got to be a loser, seeing how volatile Bitcoin is. If you sell a house for half a million dollars in Bitcoin, while Bitcoin was at $20,000, then you lost over half it's value. If you bought it when Bitcoin was at $3,000, and then it went up to what it's now, then you severely overpaid.

So I wouldn't be too comfortable buying or selling a house in Bitcoin, due to the volatility.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

in my country has never happened like that. and probably will not get in my country to buy a house using bitcoin. because in my country, transactions using bitcoin are illegal. so maybe the bitcoin was sold first in the form of our currency then used to buy a house. if used to buy directly, I think that's hard to happen. because bitcoin is not legal in my country.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

It can possible. Coins has value. If buyer and seller are agree then they can use it.
In future I think more online transaction will happen with Bitcoin
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

In our country, you can buy a lot of things for bitcoin. Apartments, houses, cars and even small things. In fact, Bitcoin has already become an unofficial currency.

Still, there is no chance for us to buy the property with the bitcoins, you are lucky because still, our government want to ban the bitcoin but don't are not giving a proper reason why they are banning the Bitcoin.

Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:22:41 AM

In our country, you can buy a lot of things for bitcoin. Apartments, houses, cars and even small things. In fact, Bitcoin has already become an unofficial currency.

Still, there is no chance for us to buy the property with the bitcoins, you are lucky because still, our government want to ban the bitcoin but don't are not giving a proper reason why they are banning the Bitcoin.
indeed today many banned bitcoin for transactions. but to own is not prohibited. you can sell bitcoin and buy another apartment or property. it's also about the same as buying a house with bitcoin
Sitipxz

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

well, it sounds good but I do not think it will happen in the near future, maybe 5 or 10 years from now, because crypto is still unacceptable all over the world but it will definitely be accepted in the end, because nothing can prevent technology.
but I really support it.

You can buy a house with paintings of David Hasselhoff if the buyer is willing to accept them. Bitcoin would be no different. It's an exchange of something of value for another thing of value.

The only sticky bit might be taxes depending on where you live. You might have to sell quite a bit of BTC elsewhere to cover that.

There've also been cases of buyers putting sellers in touch with Bitpay which effectively means the seller isn't accepting BTC anyway. They get a payout in their local currency. With a bit of persuasion it's a lot more possible than it first appears.

For Japan and Dutch, this transaction may be done like all fiat money, while in my country bitcoin transactions cannot be done even though both parties have agreed to use bitcoin as a means of transaction, because the government in my country will take firm action against the seller of the house because he considered having adopted bitcoin.

Where do you live? There are very, very few countries where that would happen.
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:26:55 AM

I saw that MacFee bought a car using btc. So very soon you would be able to buy house and all other expensive stuffs through btc. But you wont be able to buy lass expensive stuffs using btc as btc costs very high value..
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:39:00 AM

Buying a home with bitcoin is a good idea because every transaction is done through bitcoin if the seller and buyer are using bitcoin. This idea may take several years to apply if bitcoin becomes popular in the world and most people know bitcoin. It is a bit difficult to implement this idea as the bitcoin price is always changing, this will cause damage to the seller or the buyer.
Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

Buying a house with BTC, I really want it, and when will it happen? In the country I have not found such a thing, there is a big possibility, but the process will be more complicated, Homeowners looking for services to process BTC sales into a valid currency, or vice versa. I hope one day there will be a home purchase transaction with BTC.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

I guess I can buy a house using bitcoin as long as the buyer and the same seller have a wallet to hold the bitcoin. and again it's easier than having to bank or bring a lot of money to pay. some time there was a young man who also managed to buy a car with bitcoin, it would be an example if we can also buy other items with bitcoin.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:08:06 AM

Buying house with bitcoin is good option.Many had holding bitcoin for their future.Even I had found many people now accepting bitcoin as one of the payment.And house is the dream for many people.They may resist to sell the bitcoin to buy a house at low price.If bitcoin is directly accepted as payment,it is good one for holders.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: