Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2029 times)
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:29:52 AM

I guess you can buy anything with bitcoin as long as you have enough of it. Buying a house with bitcoin is made easier because as we all know some of our wallets online is connected to our local banks which is really great because all you need is an internet connection and a smart phone and you can easily transfer it to your account. As well as when you like to buy a car it is the same process. There are already a lot of people that has done that as long as bitcoin isn't banned in your country or they do not consider bitcoin as illegal you can withdraw any amount you like.
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
This depends on the seller if they prefer to accept bitcoin as a payment.Its such a success on bitcoins part if it will be used as a payment of properties and it proves that bitcoin is such a useful tool created by technology in this new era of currency.If many people knows about it this could earn interest to every individual and see it as a proof that bitcoin is a vauable currency.Popularity contributes bitcoins growth,same as its worth, as it spreads out this could become bitcoin to be widely known hopefully in the whole world as well.
Right now there are not going to be many sellers that are going to accept selling their houses for bitcoin which is a shame because I really think that they could benefit greatly by that exchange, even if someone was willing to sell his house for my bitcoin I will not sell it since I still think that the price still has the potential to grow up a lot in the next years.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:37:18 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 06:13:51 AM by usekevin

I think it will be not a good idea.Bitcoin is also an asset .So we will get more money from it future. Why we have to sell by buying a house. Just hold your valuable bitcoin for your future. It's the right time to hold and don't waste by buying house.Just hold the same bitcoin and sell at some maximum price and then buy the house with some USD .Your dollars will be saved by that.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

You can buy more houses if you invest in the right time right ico program and once the ico has succeeded the bitcoin is ready to give you more and you can buy more with bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

I think it will be not a good idea.Bitcoin is also an asset .So we will get more money from it future. Why we have to sell by buying a house. Just hold your valuable bitcoin for your future. It's the right time to hold and don't waste by buying house.Just hold the same bitcoin and sell at some maximum price and then buy the house with some USD .Your dollars will be saved by that.
It all depends on the people because bitcoin is not only an asset but also a money that people can use in order to do transactions like buying and selling something with the use of bitcoin. Buying a house with bitcoin is very possible if you just find a seller of a house that accept bitcoin and also bitcoin will be a good asset to that receiver of bitcoin because he can hold it and make a lot of profit.
Shame_Game

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

Such operations are strictly prohibited in my country and are criminalized. Bitcoin, like other cryptocurrencies, is recognized as a digital asset but not as a currency. And that's right from my point of view.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Well nice to hear but i think the buyer will have a big loss because the volatility of bitcoin it can go up and down , it would be a loss to the both of them. But still there are some countries haven't or still not implementing bitcoin , looking forward that bitcoin will be the number one currency on the world.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

It has been proved that it is possible. Recently there were sales of condos in Dubai and New York for bitcoins. People are slowly recognising bitcoin as a mean of payment
Why not,that would  be nice to invest your bitcoin earnings  in a house.Blockchain market are now having realstate projects, this is might a good decision.You can pay the house you want with your coins you earn.The market can give you what you want while paying the bitcoin that you earn also from the market.Its a good business  in both parties. I hope you  can find  a good place  and nice  house.
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

I can not understand why not, depending on which course, yes there is a risk of losing money, but there is also the power to buy a low price, I think in the future will come to a single price bitcoin
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

its good to pay bitcoin to some house to make it very safe and it will very easy to send. buying coin with paper money will become risky and huslle, because you need to travel first and go to some banks to make withdrawal. but it will be hard to me or all to find a seller that they will accept bitcoin as a payment.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

i known some guys who bought house for bitcoin they paid about 40-50 btc per house in spain and that is awesome to got btc for 700$ and buy house for that Smiley

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
.███████████████████████.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

Yes even if they will not accept bitcoin as form of payment but we could sell bitcoin to fiat money which later could be use to buy for a house or building it or constructing into it. As we all know the price of bitcoin has relatively expensive and its proceed in selling into it will probably enough to buy or construct a house. And in constructing to it will matter also of course we could not expect a good house with the current price for now. Yet we do not need a good house because for a family we need a home for them to be able to acknowledge the family memories and experience in that home. Hopefully i could build my own using bitcoin.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:29:50 AM

You could buy everything with bitcoin if seller is agree on it. Of course you can buy a house with your bitcoins, if the seller deal with you to sell his house on bitcoin price. Not only a house you could buy a car and do shopping with bitcoin. Now if you search where you live in your country then may be you will find everything that you could buy with bitcoin. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

I hopes so, can buy a house ,a car and buy everything with bitcoin.
because i saw so many people can be rich because of bitcoin,they can build nice house and can buy a car with bitcoin. just waiting my turn,when i can get thats all  Grin
lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

Some time ago this happen here few members offer house sell for bitcoins and now we have some big companies also working on this as they are going to accept bitcoin as payment method I read in Dubai one already accepting this which is very good news hopefully we have some more big whales in future as they are going to accept bitcoin for houses because we already can do many buying's with this so this could be good way for spreading this around the world

I just really hope this will become a reality, we can buy house through bitcoin payment method, it would be an easy payment.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

yes of course i am hoping for the best that i can buy my own land and house with the help of bitcoin and no one can stop me in my dream because of the help of bitcoin i can buy all whatever i want to.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

There is no impossible when it comes to bitcoin as long as you have the strategy if how can you make your money grow most specially when you doing transaction to the people that also engaged to this technology. Not only the house you can buy, you can also buy whatever you wanted just make sure that the seller person or company are applicable to accept bitcoin as a payment.  And also it is much faster and easier if the payment are thru bitcoin. Nothing is impossible in this world.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

I think buying house with bitcoin is not that practical. Buying real estate with bitcoin is a good thing to do. But you need to convert it with cash in order to buy a house and do not use bitcoin because it is more safe to make transactions using cash and not bitcoin since you need to make it personally and do the deed of sale.

Conversely, buying real estate with bitcoin is much more convenient. You do not need to carry a huge amount of paper money with you and worry about their safety.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:25:24 PM

Buying a house with cryptocurrency is really possible, there are a lot of new ico's today that is coming in the market and most of them are successful so try to look for a reliable ico and it might help you on buying your new home.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:54:35 AM

It is possible , to buy a house with BTC . Just have a time , brain and also it need hardworks .

If you can drean it , You can do it !.You can achieve it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: