Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2032 times)
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

Yes, it is possible to buy housing units with bitcoin.
Read in the news some time ago that an Arab company sells condo units for 1 BTC or something like that. It is quite difficult to find some company selling products or services for bitcoin.
Maybe cash out your earnings (of course, when value peaks) and use it to purchase.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Yes, I believe, because my friend can buy the house and its contents with the advantage of bitcoin, and that's what makes me excited in bitcoin, because I also want to buy a house with the advantage of bitcoin.

Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Yes it can be. We can buy house with bitcoin and I think is not only you can buy house.
But you can buy everything with bitcoin like a car,  food and many things else.
For buy house with bitcoin there always have a chance to buy at a lower cost
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Some time ago this happen here few members offer house sell for bitcoins and now we have some big companies also working on this as they are going to accept bitcoin as payment method I read in Dubai one already accepting this which is very good news hopefully we have some more big whales in future as they are going to accept bitcoin for houses because we already can do many buying's with this so this could be good way for spreading this around the world

I forgot where did i read about an real states company in some country who accepts bitcoin as payments..
But i guess its last year,so if that company can use this as mode of payments what more those big companies that offers not just houses.

Its really fun when you come to read something like this development for cryptocurrency
If Im a real-estate owner and I want to sell my property I will definitely accept btc as payment because Im a crypto fan but with an ordinary citizen with no enough knowledge on bitcoin I think its really hard for them to trust bitcoin as payment.

rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

Yes, it is possible to buy housing units with bitcoin.
Read in the news some time ago that an Arab company sells condo units for 1 BTC or something like that. It is quite difficult to find some company selling products or services for bitcoin.
Maybe cash out your earnings (of course, when value peaks) and use it to purchase.

It's a yes, but we need choose those real estate company that accepts bitcoin as payment anyway there are many companies now accepting crypto transaction.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

The market is a big playground for everyone, everyone will benefit if the project succeeds and the value of the coin increases. If the price fluctuations, or the worst is the project fails, then of course someone is and will have someone to lose money to others.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

I read somewhere that you can buy houses in bitcoin in Spain. In my country, never see something like this but I guess that you just have to find a buyer that would accept to be payed in bitcoin.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
yes of course you can buy a house with bitcoin and i know that there are a lot of people now who wants to accept bitcoin because they know the value of bitcoin now.
I've read the article that in Northern Ireland we can sell and buy a house with bitcoin, this is because the Irish state is one country that has legalized bitcoin like Japan, USA and so on.
jonajek

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

This is true. There is nothing impossible thru bitcoins. There are some properties or agents that is already accepting bitcoin as payment for the house that you want. But in our country, it still not yet open for bitcoin transactions. But patient is a virtue.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

Anything we would want to buy from bitcoin will always depend on our capability to achieve the amount we have to earn to buy that thing. As long as we are dedicated to earn  from bitcoin, we will surely have the capability of buying anything through the help of bitcoin. We just have to trust ourselves of course, and have the perseverance.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:47:37 PM

my friend did that last month, but i'am not sure that transaction is by legitmate a property company but by person a person payment and with a right legal way too, but when realize can do that, maybe bitcoin are sure accepted by many people itself

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:58:39 PM

my friend did that last month, but i'am not sure that transaction is by legitmate a property company but by person a person payment and with a right legal way too, but when realize can do that, maybe bitcoin are sure accepted by many people itself
bitcoin is the best way to fulfil your all dreams and you shouldn't take any stress by its difficulties because it is not a major problem, it is can handle but you should concentrate by its benefits because it will give you a comfortable life as you want in you whole life, so that's why you can buy a brand new house with car and if you invest in bitcoin so it will give you best profit and you can start any business to secure your future for your family.

Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

If at my residence until now there is no one who utilizes bitcoin as a means of transaction In addition to the ban from the government, people are also not too understand about this digital currency so that makes someone become anxious when violating this rules.
For me buying house with bitcoin is really possible in the future but now i dont think that many people is accepting bitcoin as a payment, and i believe that many people here crypto world can buy a house with the help of bitcoin, and by converting our bitcoin into fiat, we can surely buy a house.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

I think they won't accept it for now. If you will buy a house, why not just convert it to cash so the transaction will go smoothly. It will be possible in the future since there are alternate coins who were promoting real state services. There will be a time that payment will also be in that service category. Maybe in the next 10 years it will happen if bitcoin-real state services goes well. If not, we can always convert our coin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

I think that is possible, you can see that in developed countries they have used and recognized bitcoin as a legal currency and can use bitcoin to pay for daily living and purchase items. I believe that in the coming years more countries will recognize bitcoin because of the great applications and benefits that bitcoin brings.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

You can buy anything with anything as a payment depending on the seller and the buyer. If your seller agreed to sell his house in exchange of BTC, then it is possible. It is not that money is the only thing that can be used as a payment. Nowadays, bitcoin is very popular and many investors invest in it. Some investors are willing to take the risk in order to have bitcoin, even selling their houses is fine with them. These kind of people are truly believers of bitcoin.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:25:16 AM

Yes of course, especially if that seller is also a bitcoiner. He might be grateful if one of his client give him bitcoin instead of cash. And I can see that it is possible for now because bitcoin is spread out throughout the world. And I think mpst of the sellers of houses, cars and other are engage in bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:30:11 AM

Yea! That would be great but to buy something using the earned bitcoins but I have a question which many might have after thinking clearly that we live in a world were scams are very common. The question is what if the seller after getting the payment denies the fact that he has taken the money and doesn't hand over the keys, we wouldn't be even to able to show some proof that we paid him/her right?? If we talk about the agreement paper, it is honestly not much difficult to get a duplicate copy of any agreement these days.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:50:34 AM

in my country there is now a villa, a hotel that is sold using bitcoin.
and they only accept bitcoin as payment. and not receive real money. and is currently increasing not only the residence that is traded with bitcoin. but there are also cars and other expensive items.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:54:25 AM

We all can. As long as we have the bitcoin encash to reall money (well if someone will accept bitcoin as payment then that is much better, but somehow is somewhat impossible). I really wanted to have my own house and lot, and i think with the help of bitcoin, i might or my dream is a reach of my hand. I just need to more patient, waiting for it to increase it value. Also, trying to trade with other cryptos is also my option in reaching my dreams. I have heard from some of my countrymen that they already have their own house with the help of bitcoin. That is why its my next year goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: