Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2029 times)
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

in my country there is now a villa, a hotel that is sold using bitcoin.
and they only accept bitcoin as payment. and not receive real money. and is currently increasing not only the residence that is traded with bitcoin. but there are also cars and other expensive items.
different from in my country bitcoin is forbidden for transactions, many are buying house from btc result, but they are converted first to fiat currency. because in my country btc not yet legalized

semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

Of course, if both parties approve the transaction using Bitcoin. If the buyer feels comfortable with the house he/she wants to buy, it's easy to just sign the contract and pay for it using bitcoin, but i think transaction fee is borne by the buyer when he/she wants to send Bitcoin to the seller and certainly the deal is done face-to-face. And the home letters will be given to the buyer when bitcoin is received by the seller.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
okakaynam

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

Not only a house can buy by the use of BTC also cars, appliances and lots of stuffs as long as the seller knows crypto currency is. Btc also use to by online products like amazon online shop they accept btc as mode of payment not only credit card and cash. Btc will become more popular so thats why lots of businesses accept it as mode of payment for their products because crypto users increasing thats why they adopt it too.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:03:54 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
i think there are some of the bitcoin user that will sell a house for bitcoin. in that way, you can buy a house using bitcoin. if you have enough bitcoin to buy a good house. you can post in here and look for house that can be buy for bitcoin. this is what i will do in future. i will buy a house using bitcoin if i have enough.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:31:09 AM

It is good to know that bitcoin is the future currency and we can buy every thing which is existed in the world and for now the big transactions takes place using this currency and bitcoin is more than our imaginations and we can do buy and sell things over the internet and if we hold bitcoin then we can buy more things with this currency and for me bitcoin is more than paper money.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:44:02 AM

Yes, of course, you can utilize the bitcoin purchasing the house. You can purchase anything things or property. There is nothing wrong with it. There are a few companies as of now that acknowledge the bitcoin as installment before you purchase a house make sure that all the paper contract is legit and hired a legal advisor for certain transaction is real. you should be tolerant in finding a vendor that acknowledges bitcoin.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:42:42 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
Yes i believe that you can buy a house using a bitcoin as long you have an enough price of bitcoin to buy your own house and also if the seller accepts bitcoin as a payment. Nowadays people are more delightful if they recieved  a bitcoin because it is very valuable like a gold.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

Everything is possible to bitcoin.You can buy house and lot with the help of your self and bitcoin. It so true that bitcoin will give us a opportunity to change our lives, and for sure we can use bitcoin for the payment to the house you buy maybe it depends to the person if they accept bitcoin for the payment.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

I do not know yet and have never seen a real estate agent that can buy a house or property with payments using bitcoins. But my friend bought a house with the investment of bitcoin by redeeming its bitcoin into dollars.
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

Yes i believe that you can buy a house using a bitcoin as long you have an enough price of bitcoin to buy your own house and also if the seller accepts bitcoin as a payment. Nowadays people are more delightful if they recieved  a bitcoin because it is very valuable like a gold.

In United States, there are lots of real estate company accepting bitcoins for buying houses. It's common in US, I believe. But you need to be careful, because after you gave your bitcoins, the price can go up hard and you miss the chance of getting more money from paid bitcoins.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

Why not? Now we can just buy a house with bitcoin because the bitcoin price can be said quite high. Many people have bought cars and homes using bitcoins. Everything is possible with bitcoin.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

Yes, of course, you can utilize the bitcoin purchasing the house. You can purchase anything things or property. There is nothing wrong with it. There are a few companies as of now that acknowledge the bitcoin as installment before you purchase a house make sure that all the paper contract is legit and hired a legal advisor for certain transaction is real. you should be tolerant in finding a vendor that acknowledges bitcoin.

Yup, you are absolutely right. Bitcoin lovers or users nowadays really does have a wide variety of choices on how they want to use their bitcoins compared to the past years. This is because the number of people, companies or businesses have greatly increased compared to the past years. Clearly, there is no reason to hate bitcoins anymore because the choices in using it are very limited. You can even do transactions with a friend that has something that you want to buy or can lend crypto currencies from a friend that is also a crypto user. The possibilities are just endless and I can see it increasing more in the coming years.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

absolutely yes. You can buy house with bitcoin. Last year i heard it from my sister that there is someone selling their house with bitcoin.. i believe we can buy anything with bitcoin soon cause there will be regulation that would make bitcoin as legal asset or legal currency.  I think it will happen in this year, and g 20 will talk about this regulation in july.

Coinmaniaccos

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

would be funny to look how this modern buyer/seller will talk to the tax officer trying to explain his position according to tax law  Grin
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

It's very good and intersting idea but is estate agents working with bitcoins nowadays? As far as i know bitcoin isn't popular as currency nowadays because people use to make money on it. Anyway it would be awesome to buy a house with bitcoins.

Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

Yes, there is more than one instance of how people bought / sold their property for cryptocurrencies. There are already projects that allow you to buy real estate through smart contracts
cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

I would like to, hehhe. I have seen a guy over here who holds 5200 bitcoins on his wallet, interesting, how many houses he can buy? I would change all my into houses, lol!
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

Yes you can, there are ico's today that are running a real estate platform so you can really get a house if you find a very nice ico and the price of the house you are interested will be a lot cheaper more than its normal value.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

I saw in Youtube that now there are some companies  which gives the opportunity to buy housing for cryptocurrency... but I think that at the moment this is too risky!
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

Your right we can buy a house with bitcoin. We just  need a person have bitcoin wallet and contract of to sign between you and the owner of the house. Nothing is impossible if you want to do and in bitcoin nothing is impossible as long you have lot of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: