Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2028 times)
keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Transactions using Bitcoin are banned in our country, even if someone wants to buy a house with Bitcoin, then is there anyone who would sell his house and receive Bitcoin as a means of payment ?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

Transactions using Bitcoin are banned in our country, even if someone wants to buy a house with Bitcoin, then is there anyone who would sell his house and receive Bitcoin as a means of payment ?!

I think we should fined an owner of the house who believe and have knowledge with bitcoin. Because if that is the situation, that is easy for us to buy. Nowadays many people with bitcoin but many also don't have a knowledge on it.
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

Buying a house with bitcoin is a bit hard in my opinion. But if your bitcoin is transferred to money like a dollar it will be easier. Because it can be said no one accepted if you want to buy a house with bitcoin.
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:07:36 PM

Definitely can with BTC buying a house. But it takes time to have it all. While the current price of Bitcoin has not stabilized as late as last year. Always wait until bitcoin prices are topped. It did not take long in just 1 year of investing I was very sure I could buy a house.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

I think we should fined an owner of the house who believe and have knowledge with bitcoin. Because if that is the situation, that is easy for us to buy. Nowadays many people with bitcoin but many also don't have a knowledge on it.

Well if the two parties have agreed on making a deal using btc, then i don't see why it can be a problem. I don't think governments would require to see the transaction taking place itself with fiat being exchanged. And btc p2p transactions are pretty much anonymous to track so i don't see why it can't happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

Someday we will get an opportunity to pay for everything with cryptocurrencies. I believe in bitcoin and hope that ban would be cancled in many countries and by many big brands.

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

Of course it sounds wonderful. But in my opinion it is better to hold bitcoin and buy hose with fiat money. Because the price of Bitcoin will rise minimum ten times next ten years.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Ofc you can buy a house with bitcoin, I'm preety sure that i've seen a few websites that lets you buy a property with bitcoin but i'm not sure how it works without a proper escrow.
If the owner of the house is accepting bitcoin then it's the best thing otherwise you can explain him how bitcoin work show him a few websites that accepts bitcoin. Probably then he'll change his mind.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

It is very convenient I would use this payment method. It is fast and secure. I like it.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Buying a house using bitcoins is possible because of the ico's today that are running different campaigns with a concept of real estate, there is a lot of progress in this kind of business and i am sure that you can purchase a house using bitcoins.

tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

Yes, of course, it can happen.
Payment with Bitcoin began to be developed in several sectors. Start many companies offering products and services as well as payments using Bitcoin.
It seems impossible to buy a house with a payment method using Bitcoin, but this is real.
It really caught my attention.
Hopefully in the future, not only the house that can be bought with Bitcoin but also can buy Apartment, Villa. hopefully.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

I read somewhere that you can buy houses in bitcoin in Spain. In my country, never see something like this but I guess that you just have to find a buyer that would accept to be payed in bitcoin.
Well i dont think that we can buy a house using bitcoin, because not all people in this world is accepting bitcoin as a payment, but i believe that bitcoin can help us to have many money, so we can buy a house, and i also believe that we can use bitcoin as a payment on buying house in the future.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

Of course you can buy a house with bitcoin as long as the company will accept bitcoin. But if it will not accept bitcoin then you can convert it into fiat money so it could be easier for you. As long as you are diligent, you can earn in bitcoin and you can use it to buy your own house.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:03:59 AM

Of course you can buy a house with bitcoin as long as the company will accept bitcoin. But if it will not accept bitcoin then you can convert it into fiat money so it could be easier for you. As long as you are diligent, you can earn in bitcoin and you can use it to buy your own house.

Yes, certainly we can buy a house from bitcoin even if company doesn't accept bitcoin payment but still we can convert our bitcoin into our local money to purchase all what we want, profit from bitcoin is a fruit from our endeavor and hardworking so its all deserving to buy for our self for what makes us happy and much more for the benefits of one's family.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:12:13 AM

if we buy it from the company, it is difficult because they are unlikely to accept payments using bitcoin as home buying or home sales. because the price is up and down, and certainly the company does not want to lose. if we buy it in someone who wants to sell a house, we still have a chance. we just negotiate with the owner, whether can pay with bitcoin or not.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:22:04 AM

I think this is possible. And the idea is really awesome. Actually it is totally depends on two buyer and sellers.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:24:04 AM

Until now I've never heard that anyone is selling a house using bitcoin but when a country prohibits the existence of bitcoin automatically it can give an emphasis to someone if continue to rely on bitcoin in buying and selling and could be punished for violating the rules that have been determined by the state.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:45 AM

Yes, it's possible if both parties(buyer and seller) agreed to use Bitcoin as payment. It's hard to buy a House using a Bitcoin if the Seller doesn't have any idea about Bitcoin at all. I heard that there are some stores accepting Bitcoin as payment. so it's only a matter of time for Bitcoin to be used in any transaction as a payment just like a real cash.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:42:36 AM

There is nothing impossible if you have a determination , hard working and find some online bitcoin earn that can make a balances to use in trading and do it again to earn a big bitcoin balances that can buy a house , car and many more that you want. But always remember the word RISK in the online industry.

Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:44:55 AM

I dont think you are going to find any seller that accepts payment in bitcoin for his house. There could be a very few people around the world that are selling their houses for bitcoin or cryptocurrencies but the chances are very low to be in your area and also you wouldn't like the house or wouldn't afford it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: