Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:12:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1987 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

I think Bitcoin will have a great place in the future. It has a lot of money many people love it and believe it. And I want to improve with the help of Bitcoin in the future.
bitcoin will be something useful on the internet. in the future, there may be a lot of Internet jobs that will pay the workers with bitcoin. because I feel, there will be some companies that need it. Well now, there has been a lot of things like that. bitcoin will definitely be rated as gold on the internet by everyone.
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

I think the future of Bitcoin is very good and bitcoin will also be used by all countries to be a legitimate transaction tool and bitcoin will also continue to carry on next year
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

I think bitcoin has a good future and I believe bitcoin will continue to grow and will have a steadily rising price and it will be profitable, although sometimes bitcoin prices go down but will surely recover and increase again

afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

the future of bitcoin is entirely in the hands of investors. the more actively it will be bought, the more active and faster it will grow

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2282
Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I strongly believe that bitcoin future is great and there is no force which can stop this fast moving currency.

jannatakter

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

The future of btc is very good.
Bitcoin will have a great place in the future.
Bitcoin future is very bright.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

For me it will soar higher ,in short it will increase for i think that country that hates bitcoin will learn someday to accept it , but we can't deny that we are not able to tell or predict the future of bitcoin , yes maybe it is famous but since we are under the power of new generation technology so it is not impossible that a man will invented a new and more good than bitcoin ,but it is just my opinion.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
I don't think bitcoin will die, only with 1 state that prohibits bitcoin. china is indeed the biggest market for bitcoin. but bitcoin spreads all over the world. if china forbid, we still have developed country that is japan which accept bitcoin and other crypto currency. this is support and 15 other countries that support bitcoin.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

The world will open to the bitcoin
The price of  cryptocurrencies will increase as a whole
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

Bitcoin will have blended future. Bitcoins are extremely disputable and hotly debated issue these days. Numerous associations are thinking about to acknowledge bitcoins in future(like saving money division, online retails and so on) and simaltaneously there have been a few difficulties to bitcoins like chineese government putting bans on bitcoins. So the fate of bitcoins is minimal questionable. On the off chance that we see at current market, the bitcoins fever is upwards and individuals are going insane to get it together on bitcoins (counting some bollywood stars), which thusly is raising its present esteem.
spikerrr

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

I think bit coin will not be dead it is decentralized and not controlled by the government. If possible that bit coin will died then everything is meaningless.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

I don't think bitcoin will die, only with 1 state that prohibits bitcoin. china is indeed the biggest market for bitcoin. but bitcoin spreads all over the world. if china forbid, we still have developed country that is japan which accept bitcoin and other crypto currency. this is support and 15 other countries that support bitcoin.
Iranians are increasingly turning to Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies in the wake of the US exit from a multilateral nuclear accord with the country this week. The news has plunged the country into economic turmoil, resulting in a surge of interest towards crypto.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

My idea is that there’s a lot of currency competition going on right now. The dollar has been the winner historically because it’s backed by the largest economy and a relatively stable policy in terms of low inflation and that’s going to be tough to beat. But a lot of people here want to beat it and
WE ARE GONNA BEAT IT.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

I'm sure that someday the future of bitcoin will continue to improve and will be the most influential coin because it has a very large marketcap, I'm optimistic and no doubt about the future of the bitcoin.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

in my own perspective the future of bitcoin is the population of it will be increasing and there's a lot of people will involved. the price will rise too and many businessman will invest here and take the risk to earn in bitcoin. I think that the bitcoin will last until the end and f or a long long period of time.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

I do not think the future can be predicted but people can make plans by using information they can gather from the past. That thing is likely to be 180 degrees mostly that's not the case. Thanks
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Overall, I do not think that the crypto currencies will disappear. This also applies to BTC. In my opinion, many things will turn to the advantage of the crypto market.  Smiley Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Bitcoin is pioneer and leaser in market since digital currency took place.Currently Bitcoin demand increasing and the ratio of investors increasing which shows that Bitcoin will survive and the future of Bitcoin is bright.

Bitcoin will continue to have many fans and still be famous. And I think, in the future bitcoin will continue to exist and will grow even though many countries forbid and consider bitcoin is illegal
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

I'm optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even though these days the price continues to experience pressure, when the price can reach $ 10,000 then the price will continue to skyrocket so the future becomes clearer.

..........///....../////..........
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

in my opinion the future of bitcoin will surely increase and very well in the future because already many people know and know about bitcoin besides that bitcoin community has started to grow in society and bitcoin users also increase and i think bitcoin in future will be very good and most likely bitcoin will replace the paper currency in the future Wink
Bitcoin now is very popular all over the world and so many investors wants to joins in bitcoin, I think bitcoin will continues increasing there value and the bitcoin community will increase too cause they are lots of followers and fans of bitcoin. Future of bitcoin it will be become more productive profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: