Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1987 times)
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:46:52 AM

Let say that it was true, China and other countries banned bitcoin, they can't stop bitcoin to move to another place. Once you close the door for bitcoin there are countries that will open the door to accept bitcoin. The world doesn't compose in just 1-10 countries there are different nations, different people all over the world. Two or three countries cannot kill crypto as they are also once a supporter of crypto. As a matter of fact now they banned crypto but someday they will open the door again. So bitcoin will live more years from now.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:01:06 AM

In these days bitcoin has become the subject of world wide interest and also it is appreciated by many countries. I hope those days are not so far when each and every country will accept it.
Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin's future is in our hand, the users. If we want to make it better then we must follow all the rules in bitcoin and follow the proper way of handling it because we believe that bitcoin will help us financially. I think bitcoun has a good future already.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:24:35 AM

In these days bitcoin has become the subject of world wide interest and also it is appreciated by many countries. I hope those days are not so far when each and every country will accept it.
Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin's future is in our hand, the users. If we want to make it better then we must follow all the rules in bitcoin and follow the proper way of handling it because we believe that bitcoin will help us financially. I think bitcoun has a good future already.
In addition, the development of bitcoin can also be predicted through the price. the higher the price, the higher the probability that in the future bitcoin will be more in need. for now, bitcoin development is not so stable, because there is still a lot of panic between us. I am sure we can see the illustrations of these developments in a few months.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
hikaru_11

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

As we see Bitcoin is now creating it's foundation to be adapted by any respective country, it seems fake or scam to them because Bitcoin was created 9 years ago so it is not enough for fully embraced. denarii a coin in the year ano domine (A.D.)  was used and it evolved into a paper money with printed information of amount, so Bitcoin will do the same it will count decades or century to be known as a currency into different country.
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

The future of bitcoin I see bitcoin will be very expensive and bitcoin will become very rare because from year to year bitcoin prices will experience.All hope is that in 2018, Bitcoin will be worth 30,000$. I am holding Bitcoin too.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:34:37 AM

Bitcoin will live long lasts,even it will get banned in the other countries,there's so many countries that will continue allowing bitcoins and will be legalized for so many good reasons that they will discover on bitcoin and what are those benifits for the people.
udik235

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

will smakin forward and more in like many people
mom_dad

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:40:30 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency formed on the Blockchain platform, featuring more distinctive features than cash. The Cryptocurrency market is a trend of the future. And Bitcoin will play an important role in that trend. The use and study of Bitcoin is a prelude to a new form of trading in the future. The future of bitcoin is very good there is no doubt.Already bitcoin is in the leading position in the market and the highest market cap.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

The future of bitcoin maybe loses its popularity and become unuseful or maybe become more popular and number one cryptocurrency in the world and may become adopt in other countries even china.Literally it is really hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future.
Yes that's true your opinion but at least we only expect the best so bitcoin his future has a good future because I'm sure bitcoin is very strong and reliable even bitcoin is very useful for us all so we have to return bitcoin to popularity so we can be more profitable again from bitcoin.
mom_dad

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

Bitcoin will continue to have many fans and still be famous. And I think, in the future bitcoin will continue to exist and will grow. Bitcoin nowadays are most popular and most demand-able all over the world. in the future bitcoin will be most so much popular and much more valuable.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

The number of bitcoin users continues to rise so it's a great thing for us to make bitcoin as a future investment, I'm sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will be brilliant because of the many positive sides of bitcoin.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
dangcongminh

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

Bitcoin will go where the time slope is not like that.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

The future of the bitcoin depends on us users and believers of it, as long as we continue to use and support it bitcoin will be unstoppable. Other countries have banned it but many countries are learning how to deal with it and companies starting how to handle bitcoin for them to deal with bitcoin. As far as I see Bitcoin will be the currency of this century.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

The future depends on many factors. I personally believe in the future of the ether more. Prospective in my opinion this project is more. Bitcoin became a dinosaur among coins, the price of which is greatly exaggerated.
taeyang_123

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

Bitcoin spearheaded the cryptocurrency industry and would be the most likely to be the center stage in the future. Bitcoin is still developing and would still be improving in the upcoming years. Bitcoin would be better than ever especially with many people having their own visions that can raise bitcoin up. Even though bitcoin has its ups and downs and has a volatile nature, bitcoin is still the center stage and the base of cryptos.
Mekmbem

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

the future of bitcoin will continue to multiply many countries that legalize bitcoin and many countries are blocking bitcoin but bitcoin enthusiasts are increasingly making bitcoin prices continue to rise
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will be great and the value of it will be high. And many investors will invest in bitcoin than the other cryptocurrencies. And i think bitcoin will be the currency of this century.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

Future of Bitcoin is very bright there is no doubt. In 50 years Bitcoin will become way too popular and profitable. As we can see people's interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin transactions are increasing rapidly so we can say, Bitcoin will turn into human resources in the future.

No one knows what will be happened to Bitcoin in the future, it is hard to predict that it will die or exist for long time or forever. But I guess bitcoin will still run for many days , weeks, months or years and gave the opportunity to many people that change their life's.
I agree to that opinion, we do not know what will happened to bitcoin in the future because it is very difficult to predict. Furthermore, I hope bitcoin will have great future so that many people and countries will get benefit from it. Lastly, I think in the near future bitcoin will become more popular and many people will recognized it.
ragnarelve

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will be great and the value of it will be high. And many investors will invest in bitcoin than the other cryptocurrencies. And i think bitcoin will be the currency of this century.
Nope i don't think so, so many investors right now are paying their attention into another coins like Altcoins or even ICOs, because they're the way much more profitable then Bitcoin. Bitcoin is too old and classic and that means invest  in it won't give you a good income back.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

Bitcoin  is the future of financial market all around the world and there are chances for the bitcoins to be in the mainstream of financial markets as the popularity of bitcoins keeps on increasing every day and the demand for bitcoins keeps on going up causing for the rise in the price of bitcoins. There will always be a rise and dip in all the financial markets like wise that is also applicable in the bitcoin market most probably by july the value of bitcoins start to rush and reach the highest point which causes the rise in the price of bitcoins and for the mass adoption of bitcoin technology.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: