Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:40:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1987 times)
Yohr87

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:44:30 PM

For me i always look positive because Bitcoin help me a lot. Bitcoin in the near future is the currency that used by many people,it's price will continue to increase and the demand and popularity is also increase.But we all know that Bitcoin is hard to predict it's future because it's being volatile.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

For me i always look positive because Bitcoin help me a lot. Bitcoin in the near future is the currency that used by many people,it's price will continue to increase and the demand and popularity is also increase.But we all know that Bitcoin is hard to predict it's future because it's being volatile.
Yes thats true bitcoin is really hard to predict and no one knows if it will last longer.But i also hope that it will happen because bitcoin is very helpfull to everyone.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

co-founder of the blocking company Satoshi Citadel Industries Miguel Cooneta is confident that in the future bitcoin will become the same standard tool that helps in solving daily tasks, like email.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:21:06 AM

I think that bitcoin will exist and prosper for a very long time! Cryptocurrency is already a whole business platform, and closing this source of income is not profitable for anyone. Therefore, we are waiting for a new growth of crypto, pump are expected at the end of the year, and bitcoin this rise will also touch, we are waiting for new heights!
Griegura

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:24:16 AM

Many crypto players believe that in the near future we will see a mass adaptation of crypto technologies. Alexander Ivanov, the founder of the Waves platform, is confident that 2018 will be devoted to the implementation of block-technology in various areas of activity, and John McAffy predicts rapid growth and mass adaptation of crypto-currency in the next five years.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve as the number of users continues to increase, we can see that the daily transaction volume of bitcoin is never less than $ 10 billion per day, and even once reached $ 40 billion per day so bitcoin is a very good prospect.
the growth of bitcoin turnover is a good indicator, but from what is the turnover growing? unfortunately the entire turnover is mostly buying selling and transferring bitcoin from one to another, it would be better if the turnover growth of using bitcoin transactions as Ethereum for business transactions, but the cost of transactions in bitcoin is high, and after 2022 will be even higher at least at least twice. The cost of transactions and turnover are two indicators that will greatly affect its future, as well as smart contracts of third companies.

lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

I think that bitcoin will exist and prosper for a very long time! Cryptocurrency is already a whole business platform, and closing this source of income is not profitable for anyone. Therefore, we are waiting for a new growth of crypto, pump are expected at the end of the year, and bitcoin this rise will also touch, we are waiting for new heights!

Yeah that's right. bitcoin has a bright future and we have benefits on it. Bitcoin maybe encountered failure lately but now it is increasing. And I know users are waiting on their ideal value. 
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

Bitcoin is the future and always will be. It will be used for the next generation and it would be a great how far bitcoin reached. Bitcoin dominates all crypto currencies so bitcoin's future is so much bright and it's just for grabs and hold it tight.

nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

I think it is not effecting to much badly because the rules may change time by time and makes you good time to profitability because bitcoin technology is great and catching the market very positively,
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

I think in its current iteration Bitcoin is not ready to take on the world. It needs to undergo several forks and upgrades in order to be able to compete on the same level as VISA, and even faces similarly strong competition from other cryptocurrencies that are inherently well scaling, such as Zilliqa and the upcoming Quarkchain. There is much work to be done, but we're on the right path.
FeatherFan

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:08:51 PM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
my prediction of bitcoin for the future will be very promising / popular / rising, because we can see the price of bitcoin in the market continues to increase until now, due to the increasing demand of bitcoin, then I think the value for bitcoin never stops.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

Whether Bitcoin will rise, I will answer with confidence Yes.Therefore, I urge Bitcoin holders to be patient and wait for their triumph.It will fall and rise...And this will be so until those polrs, until simple money disappears And digital money will come to replace them and gold will rise in price.Then who will have Bitcoins will become millionaires..This is why I recommend not to sell bitcoins.The one who will be the most patient will play out.Bitcoin is the future and always will be.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

Bitcoin and the other altcoins have a promising future ahead, provided governments allow this type of investment to thrive. Some kind of regulation will be created, but let's hope this does not end with project entrepreneurship and investor profits
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:28:31 PM

Good information you have shared, Yes it is true and good I think you have many news and updates that make the positive thinking in bitcoin and there price also, bitcoin have  really great future and their price really touch to the moon and break the record,
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:44:25 PM

I hope that the future of bitcoin will be good, but so far it can not be said that everything is going according to plan. I think that now is a difficult time for bitcoin and you just need to believe that everything will be fine!
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
The death of bitcoin will inevitably come just like anything that exists. However, I don't see bitcoin's end anytime soon in the next 4 decades or so. As we can see, even though bitcoin's value is at a huge decrease and han't ever fully reocvered yet from its losses in the past few months, it has been hoarding and gathering large amounts of new investors which the effects would be more visible when the holiday season commences.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

I think there should be more regulation & control by goverments because there are some countries that still prohibit the use of bitcoin technology should be like bitcoin can be used in all countries that have highly developed economic development.
real_links

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

My predict is that China won't have a choice than to accept bitcoin. If China and US can just accept this thing with ease. The whole world will accept. But also if many countries in the world both major and minor countries accept it. China won't have a choice than to accept it.
somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:55:25 PM

i wonder, why are there so many people worried about what is going to happen in a near future? just enjoy the present, we all know that bitcoin is here to stay, and that it wont disappear in just a few days or months from now.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:07:09 PM

Another thing that keeps me optimistic is the fact that the big players are starting to get into crypto. When I say big I mean George Soros big. He even mentioned cryptocurrency and talked about it at Davos. This kind of exposure is what the crypto world needs right now and hopefully this will bring in more and more big investors. They are the ones who hold the money and they are the ones who can help drive the blockchain tech to where it is supposed to be. I see the future bright with never give up hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: