Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1987 times)
lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:59:47 AM

No one can guess the bitcoin's new peak, but I know that we all hope to have a brighter future for bitcoins as well as digital coins that will have more development and will have The future is brighter now
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:00:15 AM

In the near future bitcoin will become more popular and many people will recognized it. I hope all countries will support bitcoin and altcoin in the near future.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:06:14 AM

When China declared  bitcoin illegal many countries adopt it and declared it legal. So, the death of bitcoin does not depends on china because it is a subject of world wide interest. Day by day governments are accepting it, it highlights the bright future of bitcoin.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

When China declared  bitcoin illegal many countries adopt it and declared it legal. So, the death of bitcoin does not depends on china because it is a subject of world wide interest. Day by day governments are accepting it, it highlights the bright future of bitcoin.

I agree with you. It is only time matter. Bitcoin is also a business and of each Country recognizes the possibility to apply taxes an earn money, bitcoin will be recognized as legal asset.
fenzbob

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

bitcoin will up high
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I highly doubt. There are a lot more countries open to bitcoins and even if China and Russia and other big fish countries die out, bitcoins will still be alive as long as there is a demand for it. Bitcoins will dominate the market now until a good replacement comes into play.

Puzyrok

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

German stock exchange operator Deutsche Boerse, one of the world's largest trading centres for securities, is “deep at work” on evaluating whether to offer Bitcoin futures and other cryptocurrency-related services, Bloomberg reported, citing Jeffrey Tessler, the company’s head of clients, products and core markets.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

For me, the future of bitcoin will be good. Bitcoin will become more popular and wil lbe recognized because of the social media or internet. Many people will invest in bitcoin rather than other cryptocurrencies.
Puzyrok

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

I highly doubt. There are a lot more countries open to bitcoins and even if China and Russia and other big fish countries die out, bitcoins will still be alive as long as there is a demand for it. Bitcoins will dominate the market now until a good replacement comes into play.
agree, but China and russia are also playing a big role. and do not so neglect it. but bitcoin will remain. bitcoin is like a dollar among other currencies
Puzyrok

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

Bitcoin remained under heavy selling pressure and extended its slide below USD 8,000. It broke a key support area near USD 7,550 - USD 7,600, opening the doors for sellers to take control. Other major cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Neo and Cardano also followed BTC and declined sharply during the past three sessions.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

I my opinion, I believe the future of bitcoin is bright. Bitcoin is the best crypto. It will dominate in the future.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

I my opinion, I believe the future of bitcoin is bright. Bitcoin is the best crypto. It will dominate in the future.

Love it. Yes, once the paper money came to change the gold and the silver. Now, the digital money is ready to replace fiat. We are watching the beginning of the process.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

Bitcoin prices will certainly rise and will affect the world economy, bringing a very important influence for users.
Bitcoin will grow rapidly in the next year.
rosechoco

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will be great and the value of it will be high. And many investors will invest in bitcoin than the other cryptocurrencies. the future of bitcoin is to become popular in the whole world and theres a big chance bitcoin will use in every country .
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

If large companies do not use bitcoins to buy and sell all sorts of things, it's unlikely that the crypto currency will be widely used, because the very technology of blockage can exist without bitcoin. Many experts believe that the blockchain can actually help the financial system, but at first it needs to see more successful examples of application.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin will have a great place in the future. It has a lot of money many people love it and believe it. And I want to improve with the help of Bitcoin in the future.
Good thinking and I like the way you think and hopefully what you want quickly materializes because I expect something valuable on bitcoin, therefore I am a follower even now I like it.
I'm sure bitcoin will come out from the tough times even bitcoin is able to return the price higher than before so bitcoin can have a bright future so we can have a lot of profit from the sale of the coins later on.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

For me the futute of bitcoin If i predict this i can say it will experience rapid growth in the next few years because to the existence of a country that is beginning to take advantage of this digital currency as a payment process,it is likely to continue to soar and will continue to be the most popular coin.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

For me the futute of bitcoin If i predict this i can say it will experience rapid growth in the next few years because to the existence of a country that is beginning to take advantage of this digital currency as a payment process,it is likely to continue to soar and will continue to be the most popular coin.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have revolutionized banking by popularizing peer-to-peer transactions on a level and scale that might make banks obsolete if they do not adapt with the times.We have also seen major Wallstreet banks and firms such as J.P Morgan Chase, embracing blockchain technology and musing about crypto trading.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

bitcoin in the future will continue to grow and become famous so will many people who are interested in invesatsi in bitcoin, I hope bitcoin will still have a price that continues to rise and remain a profitable coin
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Everyone would expect the future of bitcoin to be better because of that the advantage will be waiting for those who become loyal followers on bitcoin including myself so I expect the price of bitcoin doubled from before so that I and they can get what they want from bitcoin because I know if bitcoin is very useful and lucrative.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

I think the death of Bitcoin is less likely to come in any parts of the world, It may not even come. Bitcoin is so prevalent right now and people are starting to recognize it. We should just believe and expect for Bitcoin to grow in the future. Bitcoin is still developing and growing along with world tech and I think that Bitcoin can be accepted in the future for public use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: