Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1987 times)
Liona88

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

For the future bitcoin is very clearly visible, that bitcoin is the mother of all coins. has a very good future, high coin value makes bitcoin become king in cryptocurrency.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

My prediction is that BITCOIN will still lead the cryptocurrency market in the future and in the future ahead because Bitcoin is the origin and foundation of all coins.  Blockchain technology is very suitable and useful in today's fast changing life. It helps people's life become easy and comfortable.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

the future of bitcoin I see bitcoin can be very expensive and bitcoin can also be more expensive because total supply from year to year will always be reduced and bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain.

Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

The future of bitcoin is bright and we can already determine what will happen in the future. Bitcoin is being acknowledge by many people in the world and in this way, it is being advertised through different mediums and because of that many people are being involved with it which can cause to increase of demand and also to increase its value.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
Bitcoin is just starting to be more popular and more and more countries adopt bitcoin as additional mode of payment though in the future its price growth will not fast than before but expect bitcoin will still the most dominant crypto coin in the market in the future
it will not in fact eat it. all new coins are trying to compare with it in price to buy new coins on the exchange need bitcoin and so on, the more it will be the equivalent of a kilogram, meter and other standards.

Rupcrypto

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:30:52 PM

Bitcoin has it's own impression in the crypto currency market so it is not easy to say that what will happen next in the crypto currency market. Bitcoin gives everyone a chance to good profit earnings.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

Bitcoin's future is good, that is why I still believe and expect from Bitcoin in the future.Smiley
Yes, bitcoin give us good future and I believe and trust to bitcoin it will continues serving us and give us opportunities to learn and earn to become our future is successful.

Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

There is a lot of speculation about Bitcoin today. Bitcoin is very popular in the currency market. So I think Bitcoin will go further in the future.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:46:51 AM

The future depends on many factors. I personally believe in the future of the ether more. Prospective in my opinion this project is more. Bitcoin became a dinosaur among coins, the price of which is greatly exaggerated.
Stavr1992

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:07:36 AM

Now bitcoin is in big minus, but from this it does not become less popular. I believe that soon bitcoin will be calculated everywhere.
● ● NODEhaven | EMPOWERING THE BLOCKCHAIN ◤ Crypto Mining Equipment Co-Operative ◢
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:07:58 AM

The future depends on many factors. I personally believe in the future of the ether more. Prospective in my opinion this project is more. Bitcoin became a dinosaur among coins, the price of which is greatly exaggerated.

Future of bitcoin will be great because many people in this generation really do believe and trust bitcoin very much. Bitcoin's future will be great and have a lot of project to make by the help of many people who use this transaction. Many people will love this.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

I know that bitcoin is continuously operated for many many more years, because this is not limited country using Bitcoin it was operated over the whole world even if it is still anonymous but it will constantly dominated. People know that bitcoin is essential many people are hoping to get more profit without any compensation that's the big responsibility of bitcoin helping to every people without any hesitation.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

The future of the bitcoin is really clear, I believe that base on the popularity we can now see that bitcoin will really rise someday and many people that believe on it will gain a huge amount of profit. The amazing bitcoin will continue to rise due to its fast growing economy. I think we need to buy more bitcoin today in preparation of selling in the near future.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

As with the passage of time the more people are investing in the bitcoin the demand of the bitcoin is going higher and higher day by day as also increase in the price of bitcoin.So in the future of the bitcoin is becoming more popular then it can be in the past and growing very fast.
rjrajonno

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

bitcoin is great achivement of the future.Most of the time we do not want to work on the job status. We have a lot of problems. Therefore, we should think about the future for earning bitcoin.
Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:25:10 AM

it is unlikely that bitcoin will die. What's even (maybe) China will make a review of the benefits of bitcoin for humans. And will start to create a policy that aims to legalize bitcoin. hopefully like that.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

I think bitcoin has a technology that will continue to grow and many investors will be interested in investing in bitcoin so bitcoin prices will continue to rise and bitcoin has a good future
jhonycrypto

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

bitcoin getting popular every day , many places started to exept bitcoin and many countries started to talk about it , which means bitcoin getting popular, including the state can take advantage of exchanges, merchants who use Bitcoin as a means of payment, etc.
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

the future of bitcoin is its recognition by many countries, reduction of problems with transactions and payments, people's use  to pay in stores.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

First of all,  bitcoin will never end.  It is quite impossible for someone to destroy bitcoin because it is hard to destroy like the internet.  Regarding to your statement,  it isn't because China banned bitcoin then it is the end of bitcoin. It doesn't mean that whenever the value of bitcoin decreases,  someone will raise the idea of ending of bitcoin. I think bitcoin will flourish, just wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: