Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:05:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1987 times)
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

No.China has already lost its dominance in bitcoin world.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:51:09 PM

Bitcoin cannot die,do you not know that? And,bitcoin is not legal in any country. It is illegal in a couple of countries though. No one can predict the future of bitcoin because no one can predict people's actions. So don't worry about the future and worry about the present.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

its future will increase its users and identify with bitcoin worldwide, and other countries will accept bitcoin with this and some years are known as bitcoin due to the high cost amount of money.The fact majority of countries didn't denounce bitcoins means, there is a hope in bitcoins be a world currency in the coming future.
Al Malik

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

in my opinion the future of bitcoin will surely increase and very well in the future because already many people know and know about bitcoin besides that bitcoin community has started to grow in society and bitcoin users also increase and i think bitcoin in future will be very good and most likely bitcoin will replace the paper currency in the future Wink
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

The future of bitcoin maybe loses its popularity and become unuseful or maybe become more popular and number one cryptocurrency in the world and may become adopt in other countries even china.Literally it is really hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

Bitcoin has a promising future, it has been developed over time. Its now being recognized by majority and also getting popular through out the world. Since bitcoin is being known by many, its demand is ever increasing and many more people put their trust on it. Bitcoin wont die, it will difinitely grow even more. The technology of bitcoin is the future, so as early as now, obtain more of it.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

The future of bitcoin maybe loses its popularity and become unuseful or maybe become more popular and number one cryptocurrency in the world and may become adopt in other countries even china.Literally it is really hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future.
So you are still unsure about it Smiley
But i do believes Bitcoin will become more popular with it technology will push trading market more attract to get many investor coming.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will be very good considering there are many people who know and know what bitcoin it is and I think bitcoin will be more noble in the future and the presence of bitcoin can indeed replace paper currency in the future Smiley
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

At the first when you is beginning you can't easily gain and earn money without your patient before you get money you need work hard every work you do so am surely your future in bitcoin become brighter and brighter and also wealth for your family.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

Bitcoin is having a very bright future. In coming years bitcoin will definately become more popluar .It has the potential to attrack more and more users in future too.Bitcoin is the best investment .But being virtual in nature it is totally unpredictable to find whether the bitcoin will rise or fall in coming years but it is sure that bitcoin will never came to an end.Bitcoin has a very promising future for the investors.People are getting attracted with the features and advantages of bitcoin.Hopefully people  will accept it worldwide and government will declare it as legal currency.Maybe in coming years it can replace the paper currency.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:10:16 PM

Bitcoin is considered to be a large currency compared to many countries and the reason Bitcoin was chosen as the currency for many investors to trade is that the currency is well developed, fluctuating not so much and has Developed from a long time should be many people believe. I think in the future Bitcoin will have transformations.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
PHP.guru

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

Future of bitcoin will be bright, the total supply of token for BTC is on 21 million, but with the popularity of bitcoin which more and more people will start to join in, BTC price will only be going up due to supply fix but demand keep on increase.

Kenthir

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

The digital era has gone its way and it can not be denied that Bitcoin is a magic that is truly magical to the whole world. I believe that in the future all countries will surely give way to Bitcoin. That's when Bitcoin will sit as king of the world
MandyViki

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

Bitcoin is a step towards the next financial evolution that needs to happen for stability and ease of transactions.
Having said that it still needs a lot of features and securities that will lead to world wide acceptance.

The one coin that comes closest to fulfilling all that requirements will eventually be at the top.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

i think no one knows the future of bitcoin , but in my own opinion the future of bitcoin will gonna be great , i predict that bitcoin will be more popular after many years.
Bitcoin future is unpredictable but after seeing the success rate of Bitcoin i also think bitcoin has a bright future. Many big companies like Samsung, Amazon, KFC are start using Bitcoin for their various purpose. These thing show the popularity of Bitcoin. The Blockchain technology of Bitcoin is the reason behind its bright future. Developed country like Japan, Germany boost up the popularity of Bitcoin in the international market. Bitcoin is accepted in many country in comparison to other crypto and it price is also comparable to gold. These factors guide Bitcoin into a beautiful future.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

Although no one can know what will happen in the future but by knowing the analysis data from the graph and the annual cycle of Bitcoin it is not impossible that the future of Bitcoin will be bright. Predictions from experts reinforce that. This convinces everyone who has joined to continue to believe that Bitcoin's future will shine even more. I'm sure of all this.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:58:08 PM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

future looks very promising due to more and more people getting to know about the bitcoin and also the blockchain tech is being recognized and used which will cause also the growth of btc

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

No.China has already lost its dominance in bitcoin world.
bitcoin future is very bright and shine because its very stable and there is no doubt that after some time it will be on the top of all currencies.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

Bitcoin's future is good, that is why I still believe and expect from Bitcoin in the future.Smiley
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:06:14 AM

At present, Bitcoin has gained a high status in many countries of the world. All Bitcoins believe. Many people are investing Bitcoin a lot of money. I have done so. So I think Bitcoin will further advance in the future. Bitcoin will not end.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: