Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can something free be a scam?  (Read 4095 times)
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:04:50 PM

not all free coins are a scam but to avoid it we all stop following the airdrop, I mean airdrop that does not have bounty because for me it's just a waste of time

Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

2day many projects are scam.i think this is because many people want to get easy money.many ordinary people do not understand where to invest money properly, so often fall for scam.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

something like this is a farce when they simply do not send the coin to you see if a payment date if they arrive on the date they did not pay you was cheated and just did even enjoyed the project he wanted
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

Hi everybody,
Lately I am reading a lot of posts asking: is this airdrop a scam? Is that free ICO a scam?
So I am wondering how can something that doesn't cost you a penny be a scam. Sure, they get your email adress and maybe a ETH Adress, but how can you  really be scamed with only this informations? I am not talking about airdrops that require kyc registration, that for sure can be dangerous.
Cheers,
I'm thinking that this is just hilarious and Delirious because Scam is a thing to steal your money, and if you just do not get anything but you and the same time do not invest anything it is just worthless wastage of your time not a scam

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

Hi everybody,
Lately I am reading a lot of posts asking: is this airdrop a scam? Is that free ICO a scam?
So I am wondering how can something that doesn't cost you a penny be a scam. Sure, they get your email adress and maybe a ETH Adress, but how can you  really be scamed with only this informations? I am not talking about airdrops that require kyc registration, that for sure can be dangerous.
Cheers,
I'm thinking that this is just hilarious and Delirious because Scam is a thing to steal your money, and if you just do not get anything but you and the same time do not invest anything it is just worthless wastage of your time not a scam
There are a lot of free coins like airdrops, and not all of them are scams, so dont worry to participate in this activities, but never give to 3rd party your money of private keys from your wallets!

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

It is scam because they offer you free coins or tokens for signing up and sometimes tweets (airdrop tasks) but finally you dont receive anything, because it was only for collecting data. So this is lie from the start, they can also steal your tokens If you have them a lot... Who knows
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

For sure it can be a scam! For you it looks weird, but get back to reality. I participated in OTHO airdrop, they launched forum like bitcointalk,released crypto payment card and held 2 airdrops out of 52. I believed in this project and bought on forkdelta some coins to receve more airdrop. As a result they announced Kucoin exchange , volume increased and then they sold their tokens, left telegram group, deleted forum, Kucoin listing was a fake news!

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

Hi everybody,
Cheers,

Yes, a free airdrop can be a scam, there are different ways nowadays scammers are using, just calculate the time spend on a scam project lets say  10000 people signup for an airdrop and  signup takes 1 minute, so 10000 minutes got scammed now, normally these scams airdrops list on shitty exchange instantly after the airdrops and scammers sell their coins as fast they can.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

Hi everybody,
Cheers,
Well Airdrops are really meant for free.
but its quite small compared to actually buying the token or on bounty programs.
and yes, the fact that some airdrops are meant for scamming or phishing.
free airdrops still are free, and the actual airdrop.
just be careful and be vigilant
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

Scammers don't look anything in this case, they just want to get their own profit and of course money. how can something that does not cost you a penny be a scam? Because they need support from a lot of people to promote their projects and get other people tempted invest on these scammers.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

Mostly free airdrop tokens is scam, they have one idea collect information about crypto interest peoples for spamming in the future

santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

Hi everybody,
Cheers,
Not really. I have had some good airdrop campaigns. Although it is not great. But if Airdrop validates KYC in a variety of ways, be cautious. The best thing is to be alert to all components and objects in the crypto market. Include campaigns. should not be sloppy.
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

if I think the term scam means dishonesty or fraud, but that's why people call a few drops of air as a scam, because they do not reward as promised though free, but they are also a way for project owners to get a lot of people who are interested with their coins because if we hold some of their tokens then we will automatically be more interested.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

If Your invested time in fulfilling  some social media tasks is free than it  cannot be a scam, but if You consider Your time as money than it can be a scam.
We were told also at the beginning that Facebook is free for use.It ended up that nothing is for  free and WE are the product. ( the users ).

coinuser4000

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

Hi everybody,
Cheers,
Maybe your spend time? And as you know time is money. So they took your time and indirectly also your money Smiley.

cointorox ✦ 
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓  
✦ ────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦
nurelisyahakim

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

there are some ico or bounty that trick I figure they would prefer truly not to work together in light of the fact that by issuing ico or abundance trick their business will end since it won't be confided in again by others, I trust we are as yet protected if the asked for is the address of eth or email address
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

There is no free lunch in the world.
If you want to get a bounty or airdrop for free, then you have to pay time, and you have an understanding of encryption. If you don't know anything about it, I think the possibility of being cheated is 100%.
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

There is no free lunch in the world.
If you want to get a bounty or airdrop for free, then you have to pay time, and you have an understanding of encryption. If you don't know anything about it, I think the possibility of being cheated is 100%.

How can you say that the possibility is 100%? That would mean that all of the ICOs are scams.
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

Skam is not so difficult to determine, but most likely it will disappear with time because crypto-currencies and ICO will begin to be better regulated. It is worth thinking about it
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

if in my opinion. caution must be possessed by anyone not to easily spread emails and eth addresses to the internet or to anyone because it will make more scam going
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: