Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:10:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China to legalize ICOs  (Read 888 times)
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

Aint going to change the market situation,so its not going to help! spreading fake news to hype the market up is shittiest thing to do.The market will recover if it is going to recover and you shouldnt be forcing it ! spreading fake news is bullshit,worthless thing to do you should hold your coins so that you will minimize your losses.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:02:31 PM

Nope,i dont think this news is a real one why today with a failing market? its so obvious that is just to hype the market up and it make no sense at all why spreading it today ?Not going to happen i suppose as china is good in their current regualations or lets say a total ban of cryptocurrencies in their premises,doesnt make sense why FUD in china ?

ModaFuka1994

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:03:05 PM

I'm sure this is fake news about the Bitcoin ban in China. Because before the government issues any decisions, they have to pass on the opinions of the people and the relevant ministries so that the government can consider whether to issue a ruling. So once the Bitcoin ban is published, I think they will never abolish the ban.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

Can't really tell if this is legitimate or not or if it will actually be implemented.

But I called this 6 months ago! (yay me...)
I saw China banning icos not as a rejection of crypto, but a way to consolidate it.
By banning icos, and "wiping the slate clean" they are now in a position to allow regulated icos to flourish.
And by regulated, I mean the communist party has a hand in it.

Think I'm a little too communist paranoid?
No way.  Here are similar real examples:
China bans youtube, their own version (called youku) gaines mass acceptance in china.
China bans google, enter baidu.
China bans facebook, twitter, etc. enter wechat.

Conveniently, a lot of top members of the CCP are stakeholders in these companies.

So, of course, they would do the same thing for crypto.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:12:51 PM

Can't really tell if this is legitimate or not or if it will actually be implemented.

But I called this 6 months ago! (yay me...)
I saw China banning icos not as a rejection of crypto, but a way to consolidate it.
By banning icos, and "wiping the slate clean" they are now in a position to allow regulated icos to flourish.
And by regulated, I mean the communist party has a hand in it.

Think I'm a little too communist paranoid?
No way.  Here are similar real examples:
China bans youtube, their own version (called youku) gaines mass acceptance in china.
China bans google, enter baidu.
China bans facebook, twitter, etc. enter wechat.

Conveniently, a lot of top members of the CCP are stakeholders in these companies.

So, of course, they would do the same thing for crypto.
Might be they are done creating their own cryptocurrency,that is how these chinese people do copy and develop better wiht lower cost sell it to the other countries make money easily out from these orignal concepts.Doesnt make sense why would they ban cryptocurrencies and then lift the ban after they have created theirs? are they expecting us to get their coins?

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

This is absurd,banning all cryptocurrencies ,all the cryptocurrecny related acitivities such as mining and trading and then lifting up the ban after they have created theor own shitcoin? well sounds like china oh well if they are going to lift the ban bitcoin mining sites would be live again it means more activie money from these people.

modtakels

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

This is absurd,banning all cryptocurrencies ,all the cryptocurrecny related acitivities such as mining and trading and then lifting up the ban after they have created theor own shitcoin? well sounds like china oh well if they are going to lift the ban bitcoin mining sites would be live again it means more activie money from these people.
That is cray i suppose they have created their own currency now,probably their own blockchain like technology very well played they are good in copying almost anything,but should be worried about this ? or we should rejoice because these chinese are going to get our market up once again just like what happened last year.

soulstreak

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

Even if it might be fake news, it seems like it would be good news.  I can only hope that China joins in on everything.  This would be huge!  
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

Even if it might be fake news, it seems like it would be good news.  I can only hope that China joins in on everything.  This would be huge! 
Possible it is a fake news,because why now? it is coincidence? or it is created just to hype this dying bloody hell market.If this news is real it would be a big thing because the mining farms in china will soon be opened so that our transactions will be much faster when we are talkinga bout bitcoin transactions and it will be less costly.

hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

It is probably a happiest news for the local investors or developers in China, who mostly hurt by the China's recent banning on Initial Coins Offering (ICOS).  The may feel difficult now to look elsewhere to raise virtual funds for their new digital world start-up projects. Therefore, the local developer would give a very big thanks for the Chine's government for the regulation to legalizing ICOs.

If we look back recent news about Chines digital currency, it is quite difficult or impossible to allow ICOs. China cannot legalize ICOs unless they make regulation to allow BTC.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

Great news, China is gradually supplanting the dollar and is gaining a place, yesterday China announced the oil trade on futures contracts in Yuan
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

It is probably a happiest news for the local investors or developers in China, who mostly hurt by the China's recent banning on Initial Coins Offering (ICOS).  The may feel difficult now to look elsewhere to raise virtual funds for their new digital world start-up projects. Therefore, the local developer would give a very big thanks for the Chine's government for the regulation to legalizing ICOs.

If we look back recent news about Chines digital currency, it is quite difficult or impossible to allow ICOs. China cannot legalize ICOs unless they make regulation to allow BTC.
It is still unconfirmed so lets not celebrate for now becuse it might be another fake news to create some hype in the market,how this news came from nowhere today? when we are experiencing another bloody market? FUD makers are usually doing this type of tactics whenever they have bought enough coins from the dips,spreading positive news to get the market up take profits and repeat the cycle.

JasonXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

"Good ICO projects are allowed to develop in a legal and risk-controlled environment rather than simply adopting a one-size-fits-all approach.

He goes on to add:

[The China Securities Regulatory Commission] may launch equity crowdfunding pilot program in the near future, which will be an opportunity for ICO to get in compliance."
That's really a great news for cryptos and ICO. Maybe the market will become bullish now.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:43:09 AM

This is what exactly what china said while issuing the blanket ban on ICO. They want to regulate it to protect the interest of Chinese investors.
They seem neutral towards existing projects within China while their policy have moved exchanges based on China away from mainland.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thepen

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:43:20 AM

This might have something to do with the fact that about 1/2 of the new cryptocurrency patents being filed internationally are coming from China, or so we've heard.
Tipstar

Activity: 1792
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:09:48 AM

This might have something to do with the fact that about 1/2 of the new cryptocurrency patents being filed internationally are coming from China, or so we've heard.

I bet most of the ICOs whether stated or not are coming from Russia (Legit as well as scams). And then they are followed by Asian, east European, ex-soviet, baltic and Latin american countries.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

I think that China simply did not want to lag behind other countries. They're always used to being in front. Or is it because of their conservatism? They first forbid, understand what it is and how it works, and then legalize.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
aceptamosbitcoin2

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

It maybe a fake news, I never heard that China will legalize ico, the government holds a clear attitude toward ico, especially the main task is to ensure the finance security, I think there is no way to legalize ico for two or three years in China

Actually the new governor of the China Central Bank make a positive statement about crypto-currencies immediately after he got his seat. So this could be very real news and China will aim into taxes from all cryptos.

His predecessor was well known to be anti-crypto.

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin
is using my account without permission, is a troll

ignoring their lies and links are a scam

I spent a few weeks without entering the forum, and when this user came in I stole the account. I am with messages to the owners of the forum but I have no way to have an answer.

deliver my now liar account
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

China which had halted new ICOs stating the risk of investment of their is hinting of lifting the ban within 2018.
Director of the Center for Financial Technology, Yang Dong, hinted regulated ICOs are coming.

http://bitcoinist.com/chinese-official-new-regulations-2018-may-end-ico-ban/

Hmmmm. I don't quite get it, China have pronounced already that crpytos in general is not recognized in China and that it would be illegal.
So I can't seem to grasp why the sudden good news in China, this could be a fake news or maybe, just maybe they have a change of heart and opinion about cryptos. Maybe they will start by sorting out good from bad ICOs as reflected in the news.
If this is legit, then it is good news for the crypto community.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

It maybe a fake news, I never heard that China will legalize ico, the government holds a clear attitude toward ico, especially the main task is to ensure the finance security, I think there is no way to legalize ico for two or three years in China

Actually the new governor of the China Central Bank make a positive statement about crypto-currencies immediately after he got his seat. So this could be very real news and China will aim into taxes from all cryptos.

His predecessor was well known to be anti-crypto.
Yeah, I have been reading a whole lot about this guy and it seems he is a big time cryptocurrency enthusiast as most of the things he has been saying keeps tending towards how they can make it work and so on. However, it is not something he can do alone anyway, even though he is in a huge position to implement some monetary policies changes.

I really do not want to bother myself with anything that comes from China again anyway; it just seems like some set of non-serious government that does not know what they want. You hear one thing today and you end up hearing something different tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: