Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China to legalize ICOs  (Read 888 times)
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

In fact , if the government decides to legalize and regulate the ICO market, its licensing program will be similar to the BitLicense program of the new York Department of financial services (NYSDF), which requires companies to obtain a license from the state to work and work for the benefit of the people of new York. Sorry for my English, translated by translator so that meaning can change
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

I have not heard anything about the fact that China has changed its attitude to ICOs. Perhaps these are ordinary rumors to control the public consciousness.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:29:35 AM

I have not heard anything about the fact that China has changed its attitude to ICOs. Perhaps these are ordinary rumors to control the public consciousness.

I have not heard this news too and maybe this is a good news because as we know that China wants to ban the ICO before. and if this is true, I think the ICO projects can continue to spread about them to Chinese people and I am sure that it will attract more investor to join with them. this will bring some good news for every project because they don't have to worry to work with Chinese people to make their project success in the long-term. besides that, I see that there are many Chinese people which join into many projects and they have a good capability to give something to the project.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████