Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐲🐲🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Digital Scarcity Game  (Read 4717 times)
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

Dragonereum is an exciting electronic game. Why do you choose "dragon"? What is the difference with other projects? fee when joining the game? Available in mobile devices?
All the differences is in our WP. Free egg distribution in contrast to pay-to-play model used by other projects, lots of marketplaces and a lot of game economy.
This is a dragon world with several interesting mechanics under the hood.
I hope that your chosen concept of monetization of the project will be successful and you will succeed! In any case, everything new is always interesting!
Yep, this is our bet and we hope it will work.
For users it also beneficial to join the party early as they will be able to earn more in-game crypto)
An interesting game if it is launched. I have already participated in the promotion of one project in which there were dragons and crypto assets. Things didn't go well with him. I wish you to become the best game project on the blockchain. Did you write that you can get eggs for free? How could I possibly do that?

I think to get success in this case, the team must show not only the working draft but also good graphics too. The fact that there is today on the market works very poorly and with the graphics of the time of the first playstation.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

I have always been interested in such games. They remove stress well and help to relax. This is exactly what I need)
mcneLubB

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

I have always been interested in such games. They remove stress well and help to relax. This is exactly what I need)
I understand you perfectly. This is a great opportunity to relieve stress after work. The main thing is not to play these games while working))
qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

I think I saw something similar. In any case than your game is more attractive than others? What are its advantages? Just what is the meaning of this project? What is its commercial benefit to you and the user?
tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

I understand you perfectly. This is a great opportunity to relieve stress after work. The main thing is not to play these games while working))
You need to be able to share the time allotted for work and the time allotted for games. Thus, it will be possible to get tired less and rehabilitate faster after work))
dragonereum (OP)

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

I think I saw something similar. In any case than your game is more attractive than others? What are its advantages? Just what is the meaning of this project? What is its commercial benefit to you and the user?
There are several big games on the market but all of them miss some important parts which our game has. You can read more about it here: https://medium.com/@dragonereum/introduction-to-blockchain-games-and-dragonereum-fd5380b8ffc2
This article was written in march, but it is still up to date.

Regarding the commercial benefit: we think that games will bring mass adoption of blockchain. End user can learn how to use dapps and get rare dragons along the way.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

Dragonereum is an exciting electronic game. Why do you choose "dragon"? What is the difference with other projects? fee when joining the game? Available in mobile devices?
All the differences is in our WP. Free egg distribution in contrast to pay-to-play model used by other projects, lots of marketplaces and a lot of game economy.
I hope that your chosen concept of monetization of the project will be successful and you will succeed! In any case, everything new is always interesting!
For users it also beneficial to join the party early as they will be able to earn more in-game crypto)
An interesting game if it is launched. I have already participated in the promotion of one project in which there were dragons and crypto assets. Things didn't go well with him. I wish you to become the best game project on the blockchain. Did you write that you can get eggs for free? How could I possibly do that?

I think to get success in this case, the team must show not only the working draft but also good graphics too. The fact that there is today on the market works very poorly and with the graphics of the time of the first playstation.
Well, the site is well-made, it is immediately obvious that they didn’t spare their energy, and how it will be further the project itself to show on the market depends only on the developers
dragonereum (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:43:40 PM

Well, the site is well-made, it is immediately obvious that they didn’t spare their energy, and how it will be further the project itself to show on the market depends only on the developers

It also depends on how many people will play the game, so we hope you guys will help us to build the community.
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

Will you be raising funds for the development of the project? Or do you not have it now in the plans?
dragonereum (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

Will you be raising funds for the development of the project? Or do you not have it now in the plans?
The project is ready) If a fund or an investor will be interested in participating we will use funds on development of additional features, but for now we are good.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

The project is ready) If a fund or an investor will be interested in participating we will use funds on development of additional features, but for now we are good.
So far, everything is fine with you, but in the future you still need to move and develop, without it, as they say, there is no way to work anywhere.
dragonereum (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

So far, everything is fine with you, but in the future you still need to move and develop, without it, as they say, there is no way to work anywhere.
Everything is under control Cool
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

We take your word for it  Grin, the main thing is for you to find investors who will help you with investments and development in the future.
dragonereum (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

We take your word for it  Grin, the main thing is for you to find investors who will help you with investments and development in the future.
We set a part of game tokens for ecosystem development and community building, so the investment is a advantage but not a necessity.
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

We set a part of game tokens for ecosystem development and community building, so the investment is a advantage but not a necessity.
We will observe what will happen in the future, well, if you want to become a more global project, in any case, you need to come up with improvements, a mobile application and a whole lot more
dragonereum (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

We will observe what will happen in the future, well, if you want to become a more global project, in any case, you need to come up with improvements, a mobile application and a whole lot more
We have a roadmap with many new features and improvements, for mobile app we will be using mobile wallets with browsers
dragonereum (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

Dragon masters! We hope you’re all excited to discover more about additional features of the game. Here you can find out how to make wagers on dragon battles! Read on: https://medium.com/@dragonereum/how-to-make-bets-in-dragonereum-a-simple-explanation-84efc10eea29
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

I disagree with you. Look at the mega popular game Minecraft - what is its graphics? And most teenagers are crazy about her.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

Plus, add that this DRAGONEREUM game will not only have fun but also earn a project tokens. I think that this many interested in.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

Many people spend on such mobile games the time they have to spend on the way to work or study. Games help to brighten up the time on the road.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: