Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐲🐲🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Digital Scarcity Game  (Read 4717 times)
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Yes, the appearance of dragons is funny and cute) But I do not think that they will be more popular than kittens) There is a similar project - Monsterbit, but dragons look no worse.
And unless the MonsterBit have already released your game? They have been preparing a release for about a year. So it seems to me that the niche is free!

What game are we talking about? Get into the shower and spank genitals against the legs. Or is there more to it? I imagine the picture where the face of unsettled bystander widens out and becomes smirky as he, hellostander, shoots the bathroom, where u sit, on a cheap chinese photocamera. U try to withstand the trolling coming onto ur head and fail miserably.
What was it all about? Can anyone explain to me what this person is talking about? Maybe it's some kind of joke on youth slang?
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Yes, the appearance of dragons is funny and cute) But I do not think that they will be more popular than kittens) There is a similar project - Monsterbit, but dragons look no worse.
And unless the MonsterBit have already released your game? They have been preparing a release for about a year. So it seems to me that the niche is free!

What game are we talking about? Get into the shower and spank genitals against the legs. Or is there more to it? I imagine the picture where the face of unsettled bystander widens out and becomes smirky as he, hellostander, shoots the bathroom, where u sit, on a cheap chinese photocamera. U try to withstand the trolling coming onto ur head and fail miserably.
What was it all about? Can anyone explain to me what this person is talking about? Maybe it's some kind of joke on youth slang?
I also tried to understand, but I did not succeed, some kind of interrogative language comes out  Grin
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

I also tried to understand, but I did not succeed, some kind of interrogative language comes out  Grin
I also tried to make out his text but could not. Just a whole quest or puzzle))) I already included my imagination, but my brain is boiling!  Grin Grin Grin
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

I also tried to make out his text but could not. Just a whole quest or puzzle))) I already included my imagination, but my brain is boiling!  Grin Grin Grin
We will wait for the administration, maybe she will understand his encrypted text  Cool
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

I would like to see colorful special effects where dragons fight for honor and glory))
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:34:14 PM

I would like to see colorful special effects where dragons fight for honor and glory))

I think that designers will definitely try to please us with beautiful special effects. It is very important))
dragonereum (OP)

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

We are working on it Cool
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

I think that designers will definitely try to please us with beautiful special effects. It is very important))

This is important for the end user. And end users - usually children, or adults with a childish taste))
tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

An interesting strategy for the development of dragons. I have not seen anything like it in other crypto projects.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

This is important for the end user. And end users - usually children, or adults with a childish taste))
Adults also love to play games) This is the memory of a carefree childhood) The games industry has always focused on adult users))

DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:27:09 PM

An interesting strategy for the development of dragons. I have not seen anything like it in other crypto projects.

I think that precisely because of this, the project will now become popular. In other games on the blockchain, I did not see it.
jimmyle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

I think that precisely because of this, the project will now become popular. In other games on the blockchain, I did not see it.

Following the example of the guys, other projects will be created. Because pumping your character is very important for a gamer!
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

What is the difference between this game and dozens of other games that are also based on the blockchain?
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

What is the difference between this game and dozens of other games that are also based on the blockchain?

Here I think you will find all the answers https://dragonereum.io/#faq
XiMiK1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:40:37 PM

Well, like the game does not stand out against the background of dozens of others, but still it combines the best sides of all existing)))

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

Well, like the game does not stand out against the background of dozens of others, but still it combines the best sides of all existing)))

Well, it also depends on which game is an example for you. Many projects are still very raw and do not have a beta version ...
XiMiK1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

Well, it also depends on which game is an example for you. Many projects are still very raw and do not have a beta version ...

The guys already have a beta version, which makes me very happy))) People tested the project, which means everything is OK))

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:17:57 PM

Only special effects need to be done so that they work beautifully in the game, do I understand everything correctly?)
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

The guys already have a beta version, which makes me very happy))) People tested the project, which means everything is OK))

In any case, the release version will be further developed, so that in the future the game will be even better.
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

The beta version of the game is very active, after all reports, in any case, you will need to make improvements
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: