Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me - 🌟 Accountless Crypto Exchanger 🌟 Available on Android now  (Read 26047 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LimeFighter

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

What an activity from FYP again.. wintersleep is over?
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

I remember hearing about Flyp.me a while back when I was heavily following syscoin. Are you guys working with them?

That's correct! FYP powers the funding manager within the Syscoin Blockmarket marketplace.
The Funding Manager allows users to cash-in Blockmarket with SYS directly within the Desktop Wallet, without logging in to any service.
Blockmarket's users can now exchange instantly any of the cryptocurrencies supported on Flyp.me

That's pretty great. SYS is an awesome project, so I think it's big that FYP powers the funding manager within blockmarket. I just went to flyp.me and it told me that it's not available in my country. Does that mean U.S. users cannot participate in Flyp.me?

Currently the regulations in US are a bit unclear as different departments have different opinions on crypto so we are waiting for the tide to settle a bit before we possibly make it available in the US.

Oh okay. That makes sense. It's better to be safe on that front.

What country is flyp.me based in?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

Is FYP a security or a utility?

I've read on the whitepaper that we will have to use FYP to vote and propose new features.

That seems more like a utility. Good to know. I will still do some research to check into that. Thanks for your help.

BTW, I think being able to vote on new features is a really cool idea for token holders. If you have more coins, do you get a more influential vote?
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

What is the advantage of holding FYP and when/where can you buy FYP?

We believe that by providing 50% of the profits generated by Flyp.me as well as distributed policy-making and other benefits to token owners, Flyp.me can help rebalance the power between crypto holders and the crypto exchange business. Additionally, 50% profit sharing is an incentive for token owners to use the Flyp.me exchange as owning tokens in conjunction with using the exchange will effectively reduce their exchange rate.

FYP Tokens can be bought at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, HolyTransaction and Flyp.me

That sounds like an amazing advantage of holding FYP. I am sure whatever investment someone makes will likely be worth it in the end with profit sharing. Thanks for the link. I'm definitely getting in on this.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

Have there already been payouts for flyp.me? If so, how many and were they successful?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

Are there any bonuses for referrals in place? I ask because that might be helpful in getting flyp.me adopted faster.
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

The project is quite interesting. Tell us in which country your company is registered and in which jurisdiction will it perform operations?
Flypme (OP)

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

Hi,

just wondering...If I have 10 FYP, what is the expected payout?

Thank You!

Should the payout be smaller than the cost of the transaction, the payout won't be sent. For example, if the payout for an address X is 0.00001 ETH, the payout won't be sent as the cost of sending the payout is higher than the payout itself.

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR INSTANT ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ FLYP.ME ❱❱
▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  TRY IT NOW!  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬
Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:09:18 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 06:33:40 PM by Flypme

How does the accountless trading work? I've never used a DEX before, really. What stops people from using my account to send from? I'm new to this.

Flyp.me leverages several trading platforms to secure the best rates for different trading pairs. We built the Flyp.me exchange so that the only info needed is the user's crypto address and you don't need to register for an account. It's fast, private and simple, you just send a transaction and receive your exchanged crypto right back while keeping control of your private keys.

Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

I remember hearing about Flyp.me a while back when I was heavily following syscoin. Are you guys working with them?

That's correct! FYP powers the funding manager within the Syscoin Blockmarket marketplace.
The Funding Manager allows users to cash-in Blockmarket with SYS directly within the Desktop Wallet, without logging in to any service.
Blockmarket's users can now exchange instantly any of the cryptocurrencies supported on Flyp.me

That's pretty great. SYS is an awesome project, so I think it's big that FYP powers the funding manager within blockmarket. I just went to flyp.me and it told me that it's not available in my country. Does that mean U.S. users cannot participate in Flyp.me?

Currently the regulations in US are a bit unclear as different departments have different opinions on crypto so we are waiting for the tide to settle a bit before we possibly make it available in the US.

The company is registered in the UK and our team is distributed across different locations.

thomoak

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

Have there already been payouts for flyp.me? If so, how many and were they successful?

Yeah there was one back in January/Feb which was the first one. I received mine without any troubles.
Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:11:15 AM

Is FYP a security or a utility?

I've read on the whitepaper that we will have to use FYP to vote and propose new features.

That seems more like a utility. Good to know. I will still do some research to check into that. Thanks for your help.

BTW, I think being able to vote on new features is a really cool idea for token holders. If you have more coins, do you get a more influential vote?

Yes, the number of votes held is proportional to the number of FYP Tokens owned.
The participatory policy making is also an approach to the overall goal of including active members of the community.

Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:32:56 AM

The first payout was sent out in February and it included the profit made by Flyp.me from the launch until December 31st. Everyone who had their tokens in a private wallet or HolyTransaction received their payouts succesfully. The second payout will be soon and here you can read about the second snapshot here:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@flypme/flyp-me-first-quarter-2018-payout-instruction

Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

The company is registered in the UK and our team is distributed across different locations.

Good to know. Thanks!

Do you have a link you can provide so that I can learn more about your team?
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:10:45 PM

What is the major advantage of Flyp.me over other exchanges?
2l84aa

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

If we buy FYP tokens now, will we be eligible for the next profit sharing payout?
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

Where can token holders go to find out more about proposed features? I would like to see a list of them. I like the idea of us being able to have a say in how the project moves forward while also being able to profit from it. Not enough projects really reward token holders anymore. I'm glad to see flyp.me is back and really rewarding investors.
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

Where can I find a list of available tokens that are able to be exchanged on flyp.me?
Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

What is the major advantage of Flyp.me over other exchanges?

We are a non-custodial crypto exchange, so you keep control of your private keys. Flyp.me is accountless so it does not require any registration or private information from the customer. It's also instant by having fixed exchange rates, so you always get what you order the moment you click "Exchange". This is why the exchange rate will be as expected at the end of a transaction.

thepurplecrab

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

If we buy FYP tokens now, will we be eligible for the next profit sharing payout?

Yeah it's not too late. But you need to hold it in your wallet where you control your private keys or in HolyTransaction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: