Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me - 🌟 Accountless Crypto Exchanger 🌟 Available on Android now  (Read 26047 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
thomoak

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

The project is quite interesting. Tell us in which country your company is registered and in which jurisdiction will it perform operations?

They replied about this a couple of messages before:

The company is registered in the UK and our team is distributed across different locations.
Flypme (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

Where can I find a list of available tokens that are able to be exchanged on flyp.me?

Hi! Flyp.me accountless exchange supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Decred, Syscoin, FYP Token, Peercoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Blackcoin, Faircoin, Gamecredits, Gridcoin, PIVX, Creativecoin, Vertcoin, 0x Token, Basic Attention Token and EOS.

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR INSTANT ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ FLYP.ME ❱❱
▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  TRY IT NOW!  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

I see that Flyp.me offers permissionless API. Is there a link that you can provide that will explain how to use it?
Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

I see that Flyp.me offers permissionless API. Is there a link that you can provide that will explain how to use it?

Here’s the link to the permissionless API

GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

Do you have to KYC to invest in Flyp.me by purchasing FYP?

The token sale is already complete Grin As far as I remember I joined using ETH.

Oh dang! So how do we buy tokens right now?
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

Does flyp.me have a public github? If so, can I get a link?

Sure! Here is the link: https://github.com/flypme
The token smart contract can be viewed here

Thanks so much for that. I really appreciate this team's responsiveness.

How many devs work on this project?
Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

Do you have to KYC to invest in Flyp.me by purchasing FYP?

The token sale is already complete Grin As far as I remember I joined using ETH.

Oh dang! So how do we buy tokens right now?

Hello! You can buy FYP Tokens now at HitBTC, EtherDelta, HolyTransaction and on Flyp.me itself.

Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

Is FYP a security or a utility?

I've read on the whitepaper that we will have to use FYP to vote and propose new features.

That seems more like a utility. Good to know. I will still do some research to check into that. Thanks for your help.

BTW, I think being able to vote on new features is a really cool idea for token holders. If you have more coins, do you get a more influential vote?

Yes, the number of votes held is proportional to the number of FYP Tokens owned.
The participatory policy making is also an approach to the overall goal of including active members of the community.

That's great that the votes are proportional to the number of tokens a user owns and will provide more incentive to own more FYP. Good thinking. How often do votes happen? As needed?
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

Does Flyp.me already work? Is it a functional project right now or is it still in development?

Yes, Flyp.me is available immediately, you can try it here.
The exchange doesn't require any new account: only the user's crypto address.

That is really convenient. Thanks Cheesy I plan to try it out asap. I like how there is so little information required to use it. I hate how most exchanges require too much unnecessary data. It's unsafe. Thankfully, flypme seems much safer.
Jack Liver
Legendary

Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:05:58 AM

Hello! You can buy FYP Tokens now at HitBTC, EtherDelta, HolyTransaction and on Flyp.me itself.

you think that FYP Tokens could be added to bancor in a near future ?
Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

I remember hearing about Flyp.me a while back when I was heavily following syscoin. Are you guys working with them?

That's correct! FYP powers the funding manager within the Syscoin Blockmarket marketplace.
The Funding Manager allows users to cash-in Blockmarket with SYS directly within the Desktop Wallet, without logging in to any service.
Blockmarket's users can now exchange instantly any of the cryptocurrencies supported on Flyp.me

That's pretty great. SYS is an awesome project, so I think it's big that FYP powers the funding manager within blockmarket. I just went to flyp.me and it told me that it's not available in my country. Does that mean U.S. users cannot participate in Flyp.me?

Currently the regulations in US are a bit unclear as different departments have different opinions on crypto so we are waiting for the tide to settle a bit before we possibly make it available in the US.

Oh okay. That makes sense. It's better to be safe on that front.

What country is flyp.me based in?

The company is registered in the UK and our team is distributed across different locations.

Good to know. Thanks!

Do you have a link you can provide so that I can learn more about your team?

The team is passionate about engineering products and features that empower anyone, anywhere to control, manage and spend cryptos.
Flyp.me is built by the team at HolyTransaction. Considering the nature of our business, we don't deem it safe to publish the full list of team members as this can expose them to personal attacks. This is like all other exchanges.

Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

Does flyp.me have a public github? If so, can I get a link?

Sure! Here is the link: https://github.com/flypme
The token smart contract can be viewed here

Thanks so much for that. I really appreciate this team's responsiveness.

How many devs work on this project?

Currently, 7 professionals from different backgrounds work at Flyp.me full-time and others are contracted part-time, when and if needed.

Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

Flyp.me update 📣

We have another surprise for you guys! Starting last Friday, BAT is available on the flyp.me accountless exchange. Start flypping BAT with 19 other cryptocurrencies, straight from your private wallet and without opening any account.
Many congratulations to the BAT Team for their thriving project; and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a better and improved Advertising market. Now everyone can have instant access to BAT, with no need for any account or verification, straight from their private wallet.

Thank calm, flyp fast!

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/bat/@flypme/welcome-to-the-fastest-accountless-exchange-bat-token

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/980066795057971201
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flypme/posts/1770192399668133

2l84aa

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

If we buy FYP tokens now, will we be eligible for the next profit sharing payout?

Yeah it's not too late. But you need to hold it in your wallet where you control your private keys or in HolyTransaction.

Okay, that's good to know. Thank you for your help. I'm very glad it's not too late.  Grin
Motookerva

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

I just saw this thread so I figured I'd try out flyp.me. I have to say, I really like the interface and ease of use. I could easily see flyp.me becoming one of the top exchanges. It's way more convenient and much easier to use. I am wondering how you plan to market flyp.me? I think people just need to use it to see how great it is. Then they will be sold.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

This is awesome. I invested in BAT a while back, so this will be very useful. I think BAT is a really good project too. Thanks for adding them to flyp.me Cheesy

Flyp.me update 📣

We have another surprise for you guys! Starting last Friday, BAT is available on the flyp.me accountless exchange. Start flypping BAT with 19 other cryptocurrencies, straight from your private wallet and without opening any account.
Many congratulations to the BAT Team for their thriving project; and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a better and improved Advertising market. Now everyone can have instant access to BAT, with no need for any account or verification, straight from their private wallet.

Thank calm, flyp fast!

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/bat/@flypme/welcome-to-the-fastest-accountless-exchange-bat-token

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/980066795057971201
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flypme/posts/1770192399668133

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Where is the best place to purchase FYP tokens?
earthcoin

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

Have there already been payouts for flyp.me? If so, how many and were they successful?

The first payout was sent out in February and it included the profit made by Flyp.me from the launch until December 31st. Everyone who had their tokens in a private wallet or HolyTransaction received their payouts succesfully. The second payout will be soon and here you can read about the second snapshot here:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@flypme/flyp-me-first-quarter-2018-payout-instruction

It is great that it was successful and that there were no issues. I am excited for the second payout because I invested in time Smiley

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:39:27 AM

I remember hearing about Flyp.me a while back when I was heavily following syscoin. Are you guys working with them?

That's correct! FYP powers the funding manager within the Syscoin Blockmarket marketplace.
The Funding Manager allows users to cash-in Blockmarket with SYS directly within the Desktop Wallet, without logging in to any service.
Blockmarket's users can now exchange instantly any of the cryptocurrencies supported on Flyp.me

That's pretty great. SYS is an awesome project, so I think it's big that FYP powers the funding manager within blockmarket. I just went to flyp.me and it told me that it's not available in my country. Does that mean U.S. users cannot participate in Flyp.me?

Currently the regulations in US are a bit unclear as different departments have different opinions on crypto so we are waiting for the tide to settle a bit before we possibly make it available in the US.

Oh okay. That makes sense. It's better to be safe on that front.

What country is flyp.me based in?

Good to know. Thanks!

Do you have a link you can provide so that I can learn more about your team?

The team is passionate about engineering products and features that empower anyone, anywhere to control, manage and spend cryptos.
Flyp.me is built by the team at HolyTransaction. Considering the nature of our business, we don't deem it safe to publish the full list of team members as this can expose them to personal attacks. This is like all other exchanges.

Oh, right. I always forget about that issue. That is completely understandable. I'm glad the team is staying safe and cautious. Publishing team member info is less important than seeing a great product. Flyp.me is a fully working product that is much easier, quicker, and safer to use than any other I've seen so I can definitely be happy with that.   Wink
Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:42:09 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 11:01:46 AM by Flypme

Where is the best place to purchase FYP tokens?

Hi! You can purchase FYP on Flyp.me itself or at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, and HolyTransaction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: