Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me - 🌟 Accountless Crypto Exchanger 🌟 Available on Android now  (Read 26047 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:01:54 AM

Are there any new features being proposed for Flyp.me or any that will be coming out soon? I think it works great as it is, but I'm curious if there are any new features in the works.
Colestook1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:03:37 AM

Highly recommend cryptocurrency 'instant exchange'. Smoothest customer service experience so far between competitors Changelly and Shapeshift. Why use traditional exchanges where there's such a high likelihood of it getting hacked and your funds stolen? If you like using Flyp.me then look into buying their Tokens as well Grin Grin Grin
thomoak

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:28:08 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 10:48:01 AM by thomoak

Does the second snapshot mean that it has already been paid out? If so, was it successful like the first payout? I didn't get a chance to invest in time, but I definitely plan to before the next snapshot.

The trend is good, the payout doubled compared to the first one.
Flypme (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:59:45 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 11:59:23 AM by Flypme

Flyp.me update 👌

We are very excited to let you know that after testing, Flyp.me has finally implemented support for exchanges to Bitcoin bech32 address formats on the platform. You can now enter a bech32 address as the receiving account and exchange 20 different crypto directly to your Bitcoin bech32 SegWit address. The Flyp.me accountless exchange is always on the forefront of technology adoption and with this innovation, continues to move forward.

Native SegWit address bech32
The Segwit bech32 format has some technical benefits over the already used SegWit address format including decreased transaction fees and increased throughput. Moreover, the new address format starts with "bc1", is case-insensitive, and consists only of lower cases so the chance of typing an error is lower.

SegWit
SegWit makes it possible to rearrange the information in a block. Consequently, the block can contain more information and it makes transaction processing more cost-effective. Therefore, the blockchain can process much more transactions per second. This is a big step for the entire cryptocurrency community. Make your part and choose SegWit.

https://steemit.com/segwit/@flypme/exchange-20-crypto-straight-to-your-bitcoin-bech32-address-with-flyp-me

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/983295310830161921
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flypme/posts/1779744855379554
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/8axnl0/flypme_lets_you_exchange_20_crypto_straight_to/

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR INSTANT ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ FLYP.ME ❱❱
▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  TRY IT NOW!  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬
Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

Does the second snapshot mean that it has already been paid out? If so, was it successful like the first payout? I didn't get a chance to invest in time, but I definitely plan to before the next snapshot.

Yes the second payout has already been rewarded succesfully. It's definitely not too late for the next payout which should be after June 30. Thanks for your interest!

Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

The trend is good, the payout doubled compared to the first one.

Doubling is definitely a great trend. I suspect the next payout will be even more. I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out.
bit-joker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

Where can I find a list of available tokens that are able to be exchanged on flyp.me?

Hi! Flyp.me accountless exchange supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Decred, Syscoin, FYP Token, Peercoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Blackcoin, Faircoin, Gamecredits, Gridcoin, PIVX, Creativecoin, Vertcoin, 0x Token, Basic Attention Token and EOS.

Awesome. Thanks for your help. That's a nice list so far. What is the process for new coins to be added?
LimeFighter

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

Here we go again. Are you gone delete it everytime?
That’s fine!
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

Do you guys think decentralized exchanges will take a majority of the market transactions before 2020?

Still curious to know your professional opinion on the future of exchanges.
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

Here we go again. Are you gone delete it everytime?
That’s fine!

What are you on about now? Getting sick of your baseless accusations. Don't you have anything better to do than FUD?
thepurplecrab

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

Where can I find a list of available tokens that are able to be exchanged on flyp.me?

Hi! Flyp.me accountless exchange supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Decred, Syscoin, FYP Token, Peercoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Blackcoin, Faircoin, Gamecredits, Gridcoin, PIVX, Creativecoin, Vertcoin, 0x Token, Basic Attention Token and EOS.

Awesome. Thanks for your help. That's a nice list so far. What is the process for new coins to be added?

They recently did a voting poll on reddit and then on twitter.
TheROBER

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

Just now hearing about this. How are the FYP tokens used? Do I need them to use the exchange?
thomoak

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

Just now hearing about this. How are the FYP tokens used? Do I need them to use the exchange?

I received my second payout for holding FYP in my ETH address. We will be able to use FYP token to propose and vote on new features.
I've read that some FYP will be distributed to exchange users to increase adoption of flyp.me
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

Has the Flyp.me team been to any blockchain conferences?
Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:53:06 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 08:30:01 AM by Flypme

Has the Flyp.me team been to any blockchain conferences?

We've been to Devcon3 in Cancun, Beyond Blocks Summit Tokyo recently, and tomorrow we will be at the Italian Fintech Forum.

LimeFighter

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

For how long are you in this project?
Why was the team for a long period silence and now the bring in a new topic and for now very active, I’ve got my questions..

Watch; the order of 150k is fake, and will pull back when the price falls.
I’m not spreading FUD, I’m realistic.

I participated the ICO and lucky enough made a good profit of the ordinary pump.
Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

FYP Tokens are ERC20-based Ethereum tokens. Each and every FYP Token is divisible, equal to each other and has exactly the same qualities, properties, and characteristics. FYP Token owners will receive several benefits including propose new features and coin additions, 50% share of the profits generated by the Fyp.me exchange will be distributed to FYP Token owners in proportion to their ownership of tokens.

We believe that by providing 50% of the profits generated by Flyp.me as well as distributed policy-making and other benefits to token owners, Flyp.me can help rebalance the power between crypto holders and the crypto exchange business. Additionally, 50% profit sharing is an incentive for token owners to use the Flyp.me exchange as owning tokens in conjunction with using the exchange will effectively reduce their exchange rate.

Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 09:14:54 AM by Flypme

There will be a set time frame to upvote any given proposal following which the most upvoted proposals will be evaluated by the Flyp.me team before commencing a formal voting phase.

Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 03:13:52 PM by Flypme

Are there any new features being proposed for Flyp.me or any that will be coming out soon? I think it works great as it is, but I'm curious if there are any new features in the works.

Active members of our community proposed for a localized version of the website. We are working on a new version of the website with multi-language support..

Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: