Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me - 🌟 Accountless Crypto Exchanger 🌟 Available on Android now  (Read 26047 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
thepurplecrab

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

Flyp.me update 👌

We are very excited to let you know that after testing, Flyp.me has finally implemented support for exchanges to Bitcoin bech32 address formats on the platform. You can now enter a bech32 address as the receiving account and exchange 20 different crypto directly to your Bitcoin bech32 SegWit address. The Flyp.me accountless exchange is always on the forefront of technology adoption and with this innovation, continues to move forward.

Native SegWit address bech32
The Segwit bech32 format has some technical benefits over the already used SegWit address format including decreased transaction fees and increased throughput. Moreover, the new address format starts with "bc1", is case-insensitive, and consists only of lower cases so the chance of typing an error is lower.

SegWit
SegWit makes it possible to rearrange the information in a block. Consequently, the block can contain more information and it makes transaction processing more cost-effective. Therefore, the blockchain can process much more transactions per second. This is a big step for the entire cryptocurrency community. Make your part and choose SegWit.

https://steemit.com/segwit/@flypme/exchange-20-crypto-straight-to-your-bitcoin-bech32-address-with-flyp-me

https://i.imgur.com/XIC0vIc.png?1

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/983295310830161921
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flypme/posts/1779744855379554
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/8axnl0/flypme_lets_you_exchange_20_crypto_straight_to/

Cool! I tried to exchange and receive bitcoin to my new bech32 address and it is really fast. Does anyone have data (or a case study) about bech32 adoption?
TOLL

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Hi, how can I generate a bech32 address?
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

multi-language is not that difficult I guess....but can bring more users; I can tranlate Japanese, Korean and Chinese
Flypme (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

multi-language is not that difficult I guess....but can bring more users; I can tranlate Japanese, Korean and Chinese

As soon as we are ready to start the translation part, we will get in contact with you.
Thank you all for offering your help!

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR INSTANT ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ FLYP.ME ❱❱
▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  TRY IT NOW!  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬
Motookerva

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

As soon as we are ready to start the translation part, we will get in contact with you.
Thank you all for offering your help!

Any sort of time frame on it? Will you be paying in FYP?
Flypme (OP)

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:52:13 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 07:13:34 PM by Flypme

Flyp.me update 📣

From today, BLOCKv is available on the Flyp.me accountless exchange.
Start flypping VEE with 20 other cryptocurrencies, straight from your wallet and without opening any account. Many congratulations to the BLOCKv Team for their thriving project and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a truly game-changing interface to interact with blockchain’s applications. We are looking forward to empower everyone to instantly access VEE with their private wallet, with no need for any new account. Welcome to accountless trading, BLOCKv community.

Think calm, Flyp fast

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/blockv/@flypme/welcome-to-the-accountless-crypto-exchange-blockv

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/984755296445792256

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR INSTANT ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ FLYP.ME ❱❱
▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  TRY IT NOW!  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

Personally, I really like the idea of having passive income like payouts in profit sharing. That's why this project caught my interest. I think, if more users get interested in Flyp.me, that we could potentially be making a large profit every quarter. Will there be a large effort to market Flyp.me?

I am still curious about what marketing efforts will go into Flyp.me this quarter.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

Has the Flyp.me team been to any blockchain conferences?

We've been to Devcon3 in Cancun, Beyond Blocks Summit Tokyo recently, and tomorrow we will be at the Italian Fintech Forum.

That's cool. It's good to see that you guys are getting out there and engaging with the community and learning a lot while participating.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

Does the second snapshot mean that it has already been paid out? If so, was it successful like the first payout? I didn't get a chance to invest in time, but I definitely plan to before the next snapshot.

Yes the second payout has already been rewarded succesfully. It's definitely not too late for the next payout which should be after June 30. Thanks for your interest!

That's great news. I'm glad it was successful. I definitely will be a part of the next payout.  Grin
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

What are the fees like on Flyp.me? Are they lower or higher than other exchanges?
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

Quarter 1 has had a lot of ups and downs, but I think trading will pick back up this quarter. I hope to see a really great payout in June. I expect that the upcoming bonus announcements are going to help get more users involved which should be really good.

I fully expect to see a boost in trading this quarter too. Things have to pick back up and when they do, people are going to be looking for a convenient exchange like this. It's the first place I recommend to friends because it's so straightforward.

I think it's finally starting to pick back up again. Hopefully it gains some momentum and keeps it up. This market is so interesting.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:12:16 AM

Quarter 1 has had a lot of ups and downs, but I think trading will pick back up this quarter. I hope to see a really great payout in June. I expect that the upcoming bonus announcements are going to help get more users involved which should be really good.

I fully expect to see a boost in trading this quarter too. Things have to pick back up and when they do, people are going to be looking for a convenient exchange like this. It's the first place I recommend to friends because it's so straightforward.

I think it's finally starting to pick back up again. Hopefully it gains some momentum and keeps it up. This market is so interesting.

It definitely appears to be recovering. I buy a lot during relative lows and I never regret it. The market will never crash for good. It always goes back up. That's the beauty and where the profit lies. It's very advantageous unless you panic sell lol. Anyway, that will help Flyp.me because people will be more interested in trading now that things are looking up again.   Wink
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

How are new coins added to Flyp.me? Is it based on FYP holder votes, like other decisions?
LORENthetiger

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:20:30 AM

I'm curious what kind of stuff FYP token owners get to vote on? I might buy some just to find out lol
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:32:30 AM

I'm curious what kind of stuff FYP token owners get to vote on? I might buy some just to find out lol

I haven't been involved with voting, but it is a really good feature. I'd like to learn more about it as well. However, I have to say the payouts are definitely the best feature. 50% of profit goes to them. The payout happens every quarter.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:41:40 AM

I haven't been involved with voting, but it is a really good feature. I'd like to learn more about it as well. However, I have to say the payouts are definitely the best feature. 50% of profit goes to them. The payout happens every quarter.

Profit sharing is such an underutilized feature.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:46:08 AM

Profit sharing is such an underutilized feature.

I completely agree. It is one of the features I look for first in a project because it gives back to the investors. It is really great passive income.
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:38:49 AM

my tokens have long been found in the wallet of the MEW I have not received anything.
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

my tokens have long been found in the wallet of the MEW I have not received anything.

That's strange because many of us have received payout. They haven't been large amounts, perhaps you overlooked it? Otherwise, hopefully a team member can help you out here.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

That's strange because many of us have received payout. They haven't been large amounts, perhaps you overlooked it? Otherwise, hopefully a team member can help you out here.

Yeah got mine too, I was just happy to see the system was working.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: