Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 1415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 515596 times)
Mowcore

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:00:27 PM

This is exactly what "Share amount based on referral activity since last payout" does. Your three most active referrals will get almost all the share if you decide to apply this option. In case you share all the commissions, your referrals will get back what they earned for you...

K, need more ...

Then this is all good, thanks for making this more clearer.

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:21:58 PM

i.e. the most active users since the last payout will get the best part of the cake.
ah perfect! that's what I wanted to know before sharing with my referrals.

I just shared about 10% of what they got me this week, feels great Smiley

by the way, do the referred users have a separate line that tells them how much has been shared with them? If it's not there it could be a good way to keep them engaged knowing that their referrer is sending back some goodies to them.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 08:17:58 PM

i.e. the most active users since the last payout will get the best part of the cake.

by the way, do the referred users have a separate line that tells them how much has been shared with them? If it's not there it could be a good way to keep them engaged knowing that their referrer is sending back some goodies to them.

I would also like such a feature if it isn't there already (just waited a moment to ask websuit about it). Though I think there is none yet, they will just see their balance increased all of a sudden, lol...

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 08:27:30 PM

Hey Wetsuit.

Just wanted to say thanks for a brilliant site, so good it's the only faucet site I even bother to use these days!. I actually have people, real life friends and family (be it not many) that I have roped into using it, which is great for me as it just saves me time as I only have to press "f" once an hour and type in two words rather than go through a BS process with other horrible faucets! So yeh, massive thanks!. I've been using this since you started, you have always paid so + 8761

I'm loving the new feature with the referrals, I do have one suggestion if you wouldn't mind hearing me out. Would you be able to implement a way for me to select only one or two of our referrals (or more w/e) rather than just recent activity?. Point being, there are some champs that just give you that much extra and some that only do it once or twice a week...if that!

I know that sounds a bit stingy but if the others put if the work , maybe I will give the others something Smiley

All the best!

Yeah as deisik said, if you use the option to "Share amount based on referral activity since last payout", you referrals will get paid in the same ratio as they have made commissions for you. So, someone who has made you only a little commissions this week will only get a small % of the amount.

I would also like such a feature if it isn't there already (just waited a moment to ask websuit about it). Though I think there is none yet, they will just see their balance increased all of a sudden, lol...

That would be pretty easy to do. Where do you think would be the most appropriate place to show it ?

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 08:35:38 PM

That would be pretty easy to do. Where do you think would be the most appropriate place to show it ?

I think the best place would be next to the AMOUNT SHARED field (or below it) and titled, say, AMOUNT RECEIVED. But it is for you to decide...

waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:01:09 PM

I would say somewhere on the main page after you received a bonus, and keep it there until either your next game or your next bonus. So I login, see that my referee gave me a bonus and next time I come to play the sign is gone. As you see nothing very intrusive, just a notice that you were given some cash back for being a loyal referral.

If my idea is not very clear I can try describing the logic a little better Smiley

Then a summary could be shown on the personal stats section with just the lifetime total received.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 12:28:35 AM

wetsuit, which is the best time to make rewards to referrals? Maybe just before payment has become pending and been reset?

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 06:41:13 AM

wetsuit, which is the best time to make rewards to referrals? Maybe just before payment has become pending and been reset?

Within the next 6 hours from now would be the best time because after that, I shall move account balances into pending for payouts.

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 06:42:03 AM

I would say somewhere on the main page after you received a bonus, and keep it there until either your next game or your next bonus. So I login, see that my referee gave me a bonus and next time I come to play the sign is gone. As you see nothing very intrusive, just a notice that you were given some cash back for being a loyal referral.

If my idea is not very clear I can try describing the logic a little better Smiley

Then a summary could be shown on the personal stats section with just the lifetime total received.

Yeah that sounds like the best place, thanks. I shall implement this by today.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 08:57:33 AM

The SHARE RECEIVED RECENT column is also missing badly...

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 09:29:39 AM

The SHARE RECEIVED RECENT column is also missing badly...

Will add that too today

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 02:49:02 PM

Implemented these today. Had to do them in a rush so let me know if you run into any bugs.

The "Recent Amount Shared" and "Recent Share Received" columns will update properly after this weeks payment goes into pending. I am also going to implement a countdown timer which will tell you how much time is left for payments to go into the payment queue which will help you time your sharing better.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 03:12:54 PM

Implemented these today. Had to do them in a rush so let me know if you run into any bugs.

The "Recent Amount Shared" and "Recent Share Received" columns will update properly after this weeks payment goes into pending. I am also going to implement a countdown timer which will tell you how much time is left for payments to go into the payment queue which will help you time your sharing better.

Yes, that would suit best. Had to share very early today, so as not to be too late...

fitafits

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:13:33 PM

Hi everyone. Especially to the thread owner.

Mr. Wetsuit, I just got involved in Bitcoins recently and my balance in your website is like 0.00005XXX BTC and I was wondering when could I possibly get a payout? Cheesy I read that it is every Monday and the minimum balance should be like 0.000054XX BTC or something. Anyways, great site. The gambling section (Multiply BTC) is cool!

So anyone who's generous enough to make a small donation or something, I will surely appreciate it and thank you so much in advanced.

Here's mine: 1HgAqkJNosbNXxhyL5W4Zds2sCGyFq2HWV
Arhip

Activity: 174
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:05:22 PM

1,35BTC - is it true or fake?

TOP 10 OVERALL WINNERS - 0.91245965 BTC
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 08:06:32 AM

Hi everyone. Especially to the thread owner.

Mr. Wetsuit, I just got involved in Bitcoins recently and my balance in your website is like 0.00005XXX BTC and I was wondering when could I possibly get a payout? Cheesy I read that it is every Monday and the minimum balance should be like 0.000054XX BTC or something. Anyways, great site. The gambling section (Multiply BTC) is cool!

So anyone who's generous enough to make a small donation or something, I will surely appreciate it and thank you so much in advanced.

Here's mine: 1HgAqkJNosbNXxhyL5W4Zds2sCGyFq2HWV

I can see that you received a payout yesterday (https://blockchain.info/address/1HgAqkJNosbNXxhyL5W4Zds2sCGyFq2HWV)

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 08:17:56 AM

It's fake. Anybody can use the console in chrome or firefox to enter javascript to change the numbers and then take out a screenshot. That doesn't change the numbers in the database.

In chrome type Ctrl+Shift+J and then paste the following and paste enter :
Code:
$("#balance").html("1.35001295");

Then look at your balance and magically you will have the same amount too Wink

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 08:22:45 AM

It's fake. Anybody can use the console in chrome or firefox to enter javascript to change the numbers and then take out a screenshot. That doesn't change the numbers in the database.

In chrome type Ctrl+Shift+J and then paste the following and paste enter :
Code:
$("#balance").html("1.35001295");

Then look at your balance and magically you will have the same amount too Wink

Yeah, just feel yourself a winner, lol!

dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:49:47 PM

hey,

.00005 giwaway still available? here's my address: 17w9MLAzr58X3g9SL7q8kHjv2JQtEXyPGZ

btw, site is down at the moment.

regards

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 02:02:32 PM

hey,

.00005 giwaway still available? here's my address: 17w9MLAzr58X3g9SL7q8kHjv2JQtEXyPGZ

btw, site is down at the moment.

regards

Sorry, that bonus was stopped a while ago.

Sorry for the downtime guys, the database had become corrupted and it took me a couple of hours to fix it but no data was lost and everything is back to normal now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 1415 »
  Print  

Jump to: