Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:44:42 AM

Advertising should be highly targeted by the teams where the targets and strategies are more accurate so there should be more potential investors that requires more educational initiatives to be handled.

I agree, well the project is still new which we need wait for further more updates. Obviously, advertisements are the best part to be known but somehow they need enough time to think what will be the best since many competitors around here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project will capable and may continue their great start as they are in the progression stage.
Of course, that why almost ICO running always choosing airdrop for make awareness and more investors beside running advertising.
It is true with a good advertising and a lot of possibilities for the project could be known by investors is very high. so with the maximum in promoting his chances for success is also great.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:47:28 AM

sales have begun, by providing substantial bonuses. This is one strategy that is very nice to be able to attract the attention of many investors.
 Hopefully this project will always run smoothly, until the target could be achieved.
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:35:45 AM

sales have begun, by providing substantial bonuses. This is one strategy that is very nice to be able to attract the attention of many investors.
 Hopefully this project will always run smoothly, until the target could be achieved.
with huge bonuses, it makes many investors interested to join in this project. the team must do the best for their project with an interesting promotion. I think this project has a good prospect for the future, so let's support this project and makes many people join the project.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:44:37 AM

with huge bonuses, it makes many investors interested to join in this project. the team must do the best for their project with an interesting promotion. I think this project has a good prospect for the future, so let's support this project and makes many people join the project.
With so many bonuses that are on offer by project hope, this makes the appeal for all investors to join in this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

How is this project differ from other platforms? Can someone enlighten me? I want to know more about the project.

It doesn't

Probably some small technical differences here and there between this and the competitors.

You just need some reason to do an ICO and that's all the issue si
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

if you are talking about a 25% bonus, then this is not the biggest bonus that can offer on sales. Moreover, the minimum amount of investment is 1 eth, and this is not a small amount in my opinion.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

Congrats on the new launched of this ICO site. Good to see that the team have already updated their white paper in some languages. It will add some additional impression to some interested supporters soon.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

if you are talking about a 25% bonus, then this is not the biggest bonus that can offer on sales. Moreover, the minimum amount of investment is 1 eth, and this is not a small amount in my opinion.
But still it's enough for a bonus. The token sale wil be differ on the project whether they give big or small bonuses. I am just happy that the ICO sale had started.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

All stock is global stock market revolution. this project is interesting. i am very interseted this project. i join this bounty campaign. I think the token value of this project will be good. i hope project will be success
Looking forward with this project to. ICO sales had started and i hope that you will get many investors tonjoin the project. All stocks project had a great project to offers.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

With so many bonuses that are on offer by project hope, this makes the appeal for all investors to join in this project.
No doubt if there are so many investors because all these investors were investing just for claiming the bonuses. The bonus is really a good strategy for a startup.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:19:34 AM

No doubt if there are so many investors because all these investors were investing just for claiming the bonuses. The bonus is really a good strategy for a startup.

Yeah right, aside from the bonuses this project is giving now, all-stocks really have a great features that will attract many investors to try and make investments. Like their 3 simple steps how to use this platform and those 3 steps are really easy to understand.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

I have a question about liquefying our tokens, we can liquefy our tokens on AllStocks trading Platform. The platform will then burn the token and transfer the asset or it’s equal market value back to your account. So the tokens will be burnt? And when a lot of people liquefy their tokens then a lot of tokens will be burnt too?

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Bonuses will surely attracts many investors to join this project, and not just the bonus it offered, also the features this project have now we can be sure of its success soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

Having assets tied to token is really a great idea it gives the assets value and also help maintain token price thats really good development i will checkout the wp later

Hi @SlimShadyMmp

Thank you for your comment, we here for any further question.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

Very interesting idea of the project! I'm sure that launching a new ICO site will help you in attracting as many users and investors as you can to support your project! At the same time, you still have bonuses for those who want to invest in your project, and this of course attracts.
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

How is this project differ from other platforms? Can someone enlighten me? I want to know more about the project.

Hi @richelle87

Excellent question.

The most of the platforms offering cryptocurrency exchange.
Our platform is unique because it will give investors the opportunity to invest in real assets with a cryptocurrency backed tokens.
That way, investors will be able to invest, even with a small amount of money, on real financial assets.
Just for comparison, for investing in assets that are traded on the NASDAQ, you will need a minimum amount of 5,000$, on our platform, there will be no such minimal amount of investment.

We welcome you to checkup our website and join our Telegram group.

We here for any further questions.

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

Hi @richelle87

Excellent question.

The most of the platforms offering cryptocurrency exchange.
Our platform is unique because it will give investors the opportunity to invest in real assets with a cryptocurrency backed tokens.
That way, investors will be able to invest, even with a small amount of money, on real financial assets.
Just for comparison, for investing in assets that are traded on the NASDAQ, you will need a minimum amount of 5,000$, on our platform, there will be no such minimal amount of investment.

We welcome you to checkup our website and join our Telegram group.

We here for any further questions.

Nice to know that mate. Since our cryptocurrency investments will be backed by real assets will we have any insurance in case thier will be some problems that might be encountered in the future.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Having a prototype can help the team to improve their platform because people can really noticed some bugs and also some would have suggestions which is for the good of the project. They can also know what the platform is all about and in this way, investors can easily decide whether they want to support or not.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

I have a question about liquefying our tokens, we can liquefy our tokens on AllStocks trading Platform. The platform will then burn the token and transfer the asset or it’s equal market value back to your account. So the tokens will be burnt? And when a lot of people liquefy their tokens then a lot of tokens will be burnt too?

Me too. I'm confused why they will be going to burn the tokens if this token is valuable for this project? Well anyways, the project seems good kind of investments. And a lot of possible financiers will be going to joined on this project because of it's potential in becoming successful kind of business.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

An interesting idea and I wonder why the participants in telegram are less than 200. I think the developer should be given a small reward for participation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: