Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:11:10 AM

Well, don't expect too much here in this world. Always put in our minds that failure always occur when we have doubts on our doings. So better to invest only a small amounts if we are not sure about the project so that in the end, we can still do an investment again. But in the next time, we must have to learned and remember our mistakes inorder to prevent from failure.

Crypto is all about putting in what you're willing to lose. Cause the risk is too bloody high anyway and there's no protection in the investment

Investing what you will to lose doesn't mean to invest blindly in whatever project, you have to do your own research and try to pick right one to invest in it. The most important thing is to invest in 100% legit project.

yeah, you have to know also how you should do you research... I think the common problem is, people dont know how to research if an ICO is legit or not

I think when investing in these kinds of ICO platform. You may need first to review and see what are the benefits you would gain in joining or investing in the project. And also know what are the people's opinion at for the last don't invest big what you cannot afford to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:05:55 AM

I think the project is necessary for a crypto community, I hope the team knows how to do everything if it has already made a prototype, but I wanted to ask in which country the team is located?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

I think the project is necessary for a crypto community, I hope the team knows how to do everything if it has already made a prototype, but I wanted to ask in which country the team is located?
Not just for a crypto community, but all the whole stocks buyers and sellers around the world, I hope this project will be known and be famous.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

Not just for a crypto community, but all the whole stocks buyers and sellers around the world, I hope this project will be known and be famous.
The project covers also a wide range which include the real money. The project aim is to be a global stock marker as what the title said, global means whole world right.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:38:35 AM

Well, don't expect too much here in this world. Always put in our minds that failure always occur when we have doubts on our doings. So better to invest only a small amounts if we are not sure about the project so that in the end, we can still do an investment again. But in the next time, we must have to learned and remember our mistakes inorder to prevent from failure.

Crypto is all about putting in what you're willing to lose. Cause the risk is too bloody high anyway and there's no protection in the investment

Investing what you will to lose doesn't mean to invest blindly in whatever project, you have to do your own research and try to pick right one to invest in it. The most important thing is to invest in 100% legit project.

yeah, you have to know also how you should do you research... I think the common problem is, people dont know how to research if an ICO is legit or not

I think when investing in these kinds of ICO platform. You may need first to review and see what are the benefits you would gain in joining or investing in the project. And also know what are the people's opinion at for the last don't invest big what you cannot afford to lose.
I agree, risk is part in the cryptocurrency. Everytime you investo you risk you money and you all know that. It is just you need to be wise and be smart when to invest. All-stock for me is a great project that qualifies to my expectation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

I agree, risk is part in the cryptocurrency. Everytime you investo you risk you money and you all know that. It is just you need to be wise and be smart when to invest. All-stock for me is a great project that qualifies to my expectation.
of course, you always need to think about first, and then take a weighted decision to invest. But I think the All stocks project is a promising project for reliable investments.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

Coin holders in the future necessarily make a profit, and I think that this is understood by many investors and therefore invested in ALL-STOCKS

Yeah, there is always a chance of gaining more profit when coins hold for so long time. But sometimes some coins turned to scam. Just need to be more careful in investing.
Thats is so true bud, some promising coins that I encountered eventually turned out to be a scam, so make sure you always be alert on the ico you invested.

Yes, just only invest what we can afford to lose. Also we need to monitor well all the projects we made investments so we can be updated when to sell and when to hold.

No offense guys but I think that is the mindset of someone who dont want to progress. If your want success you should be will to take the risk.

Yeah, risk takers are really those who gained a lot, but also loss a lot too. So for us who can't afford to lose a lot then we must play safe and just invest what we can afford to lose.
Yes I agree, they're is no harm in staying safe and investing only what we can afford to lose, hence it's important for the team to gain the users trust if they want more investments
Thats right, Gaining trust is the most important factor in any ico. Since there have been a lot of scams recently its hard for people to trust. I hope the team manages to create a reputable image.
Most of us have lost our investment due to scammers in a project before so this time we all friends genuinely analyzed All-Stocks platform and choose it as it deserves high potential.
Many have lost it yes, in the cryptoworld not without deception. However who what sums has lost, it is already a question of adequacy of each user, someone has lost the small sum and having enclosed big in other project has paid off and has made profit, and someone all means and became at once a bankrupt.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

The projects are excellent, but I wonder how long it will last? And what is the experience of developers in this area?

This kind of question is I like to be answered by the team. Seems the team is only visible on their social media accounts and also they are not very active. Do the team have photos together working together in the company?

Fotos are absolutely worth nothing. Even they could be faked. I think video material is much safer than anything else.
For me if you have questions and inquires the best thing to do is research and look for the appropriate person that is authorized to answer and give you the authentic and cleared statements. The project team members are very visible and transparent with regards people and investors concerns. Please don't hesitate to rise question and I know team members are more willing to assist all of you.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Well all stock project is still not popular yet to the entire crypto community but we are seeing that it is steadily growing by the number of members and fund collections.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

Well all stock project is still not popular yet to the entire crypto community but we are seeing that it is steadily growing by the number of members and fund collections.

Yes, by the hard work and being serious of the team members we can be sure that all-stocks will possibly achieve success very soon. Just keep believing and supporting.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

An interesting global trading platform for cryptocurrency! I am impressed with your white paper, hoping that this project is a great success.
It had a team behind who are highly professionals and experienced with various crypto aspirations even in the other platforms that is actually building a greater achievements.

Highly professional means that this project have a greater chance to achieved their goals. Well, there are still a lot of time to prove to the people that the team can do their works professionally.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

Yes it's not totally popular to everyone, well the best thing to do in order to make it popular is by sharing about the All Stock project to others it can be though verbal sharing or through online such as facebook, twitter,  instagram etc. But before anything else, make sure you know all about the project,  then everything will follows.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

An interesting global trading platform for cryptocurrency! I am impressed with your white paper, hoping that this project is a great success.
It had a team behind who are highly professionals and experienced with various crypto aspirations even in the other platforms that is actually building a greater achievements.

Highly professional means that this project have a greater chance to achieved their goals. Well, there are still a lot of time to prove to the people that the team can do their works professionally.

Yes maybe it will take some time before this team can prove what they can really do. But for now let's wait and see how this project can fulfill all their plans and goals.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

Yes maybe it will take some time before this team can prove what they can really do. But for now let's wait and see how this project can fulfill all their plans and goals.
Well, that's fine. Let's give the All-Stocks team enough time to prove what this project can really make here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully that the All-Stocks team will not let people loss their trust. Keep progressing and make this project much productive than it is before. I will be looking forward to the next update of this project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

Yes. The team has a lot of time to work and show to the people of crypto that they can handle this platform professionally. They just have to used this times to build a good plans and strategies that will results for the betterment of this project. Soon it can give more benefits for the investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

Yes. The team has a lot of time to work and show to the people of crypto that they can handle this platform professionally. They just have to used this times to build a good plans and strategies that will results for the betterment of this project. Soon it can give more benefits for the investors.

Even if the team really have a lot of things to work out, they still did their best to make it successful. For now, I am waiting what will be the outcome of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

I think the team of this project really did their best strategy and have a good plan to gain trust and positive result in the future.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

The additional bonus tokens during thier ico sale is a good strategy to get the interest of thier investors. Hopefully they will reach the hard cap soon.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

Yes, definitely platform needs some time to prove themselves. They are working hard to keep the project development continuous. And the developers are trying to improve the platform and also making it more reliable. So right now we just have to wait for it. sooner or later it will become successful.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

The additional bonus tokens during thier ico sale is a good strategy to get the interest of thier investors. Hopefully they will reach the hard cap soon.

Indeed, they have a good marketing strategy to attract investors to invest on the project. I'm also expecting to reach their hard cap as soon as possible so that they can establish the branding of the platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: