Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

This looks promising Smiley Like it !

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
it would be nice if the developers posted pre-sale information here, is there any bonus percentage now and what is the minimum amount of investment available? Because there is very little information in the first message.

It would not only be nice, it would be essential because many investors will go away if they don't know the terms of other investors. Would you invest in a project that gives you 20% discount while others got 200% discount?
I absolutely agree, you need to disclose information about bonuses or it will be unfair for investors.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

Competition is not the worst thing you can face in the market, but legal laws are another matter
If it is a question of launching in many countries, then there is complexity, and if you implement a project in one country, everything is simplified here

If they only register in one country then only the people from that country can use the platform which pretty much makes the platform useless
Not also, if the people outside of the project country can use the VPN to access and use the platform, then why not? This is not a useless platform.
All-Stocks has a really great platform and you are right that if this project, which is the All-Stocks that will be imolemented to different countries around the globe then that will be much better because the All-Stocks project will  make its goal to be the future of the global stock market. I believe to the potential of the All-Stocks project to keep progressing positively and have its success.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
it would be nice if the developers posted pre-sale information here, is there any bonus percentage now and what is the minimum amount of investment available? Because there is very little information in the first message.

It would not only be nice, it would be essential because many investors will go away if they don't know the terms of other investors. Would you invest in a project that gives you 20% discount while others got 200% discount?
I absolutely agree, you need to disclose information about bonuses or it will be unfair for investors.
Yes mig63 actually have a point, its important to show transparency to the members specially to the investors.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

All stocks whitepapers link is throwing a 400 response or it is mentioning as corrupted, it is better dev team to have a look on it where most of the investors prioritize whitepapers before proceeding to choose the platform.

Hi @Mikwik,

We checked it several times from different devices just to be sure and it always worked for us without any hitch...

It works also for me, there are no problems with the links of All-Stocks whitepaper. Maybe you just have to clear your history and cache, maybe it will fix your problem.
If this person so wishes to get acquainted with whitepaper, then he will be able to make it at really due desire. Let proxy or vpn will try, for a start and will give the answer concerning working capacity. I am sure for 90% that it will help.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

Yes mig63 actually have a point, its important to show transparency to the members specially to the investors.
Of course, communication and transparency in work always attracts the attention of investors. People trust the project more when developers are maximally open with them. I think the project team All stocks should understand this.
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 11:59:52 AM by all-stocks

Hi everybody,

We have some great news to share with you. Our developers will be ready to release our Prototype V2 at some point in the next few weeks – well ahead of schedule (it was originally planned to be released only in a few months)! Join our ICO and help us achieve the vision of a decentralized exchange platform based on Blockchain, and which supports trading of cryptocurrency tokens that will be backed by real financial assets.

https://all-stocks.net/allstocks-network-to-release-its-exchange-platform-prototype-v2-press-release/

Thank you all!

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

Competition is not the worst thing you can face in the market, but legal laws are another matter

I agree, legal laws are hard to compete because it needs lots of funds and requirements too. This days, a lot of new projects are created so having many competitors are normal. They just need to create strategies that will make them different.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

Yeah you are right mate but I think the team ALLSTOCKS have already backed up plans for this because legality is already an old issue. Even before the cryptocurrencies became popular, this problem had already exist. So I guess, the team are working for it to have a better solutions regarding these matters. We just need to wait for more updates and progress for this project.
We should support the team regardless of the issues they are facing right now. I'm sure the team must be searching for a solution and we should continue to have their back.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

Hi everybody,

We have some great news to share with you. Our developers will be ready to release our Prototype V2 at some point in the next few weeks – well ahead of schedule (it was originally planned to be released only in a few months)! Join our ICO and help us achieve the vision of a decentralized exchange platform based on Blockchain, and which supports cryptocurrency tokens.

https://all-stocks.net/allstocks-network-to-release-its-exchange-platform-prototype-v2-press-release/

Thank you all!

Nice update dev. This is proof that the team is really serious developing this project and I cannot wait to see this prototype. Looking forward to see more updates about all-stocks project.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Yeah you are right mate but I think the team ALLSTOCKS have already backed up plans for this because legality is already an old issue. Even before the cryptocurrencies became popular, this problem had already exist. So I guess, the team are working for it to have a better solutions regarding these matters. We just need to wait for more updates and progress for this project.
We should support the team regardless of the issues they are facing right now. I'm sure the team must be searching for a solution and we should continue to have their back.

A team that is creating a new project must be prepared in all issues that will occur. I am sure that they already have plans for this if ever it will arise in the near future. But for now lets see how this project will work.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

I agree, legal laws are hard to compete because it needs lots of funds and requirements too. This days, a lot of new projects are created so having many competitors are normal. They just need to create strategies that will make them different.

Exactly, legal laws on the different countries is somehow very challenging to approve by their own government as they will able to.know the different products since their are a lot of confidential informations. I believe the team are competitive enough among others which their project have a huge chance to support by many businessmen around the globe since they introduce stock markets globally.
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

For the first time I see such a project. I think the idea is very good, but there are several questions about the protocol on which it will be created.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

If it is a question of launching in many countries, then there is complexity, and if you implement a project in one country, everything is simplified here

If they only register in one country then only the people from that country can use the platform which pretty much makes the platform useless

Definitely right, and I think the team had been already starting to plan on how they are going to market their platform across the country. Project like this needs a lot of partners to be their reliable source of the real-time data.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

This is good when the real sector and the crypt are combined, but will they be as profitable as other projects?
We cannot expect profits or jump on assumptions even all the plans are accomplished and we met the possibilities as expected sometimes the market trend may vary, we need to be ready to meet the challenges at any point.
I hope that this project will manage to collect a lot of money, because as I understand the developers experienced it very well.
Yes this project will really collect a good amount of funds for the future and i hope that it would reach the hardcap soon. Hope that the project can reach some great heights soon so that several investors too are happy investing here.
Yes, absolutely do their hard work, efforts, and innovative thinking make the project huge. Because of their great concept, many investors joining the ico and they collect a good amount of funds for projects development. And after completing the development of the project, the project will be reached to moon and investors will get their investment double.
There are also various other factors which make this project go and reach some great succes ahead and i think that the project needs some time to settle up and then it would get us some really huge profits out.
All stocks also has their protocol which also is of much intresting and also attracts a good amount of investors so i am sure that the project would really go great ahead and i am waiting for a better future with them soon.
I completely agree with your opinion, and I really think that the project has every chance to justify itself as a project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

Definitely right, and I think the team had been already starting to plan on how they are going to market their platform across the country. Project like this needs a lot of partners to be their reliable source of the real-time data.

Exactly, this project is so promising and convincing. Hopefully the team may do their very best since there are a lot.of competitors around here in the crypto currency world. I believe this project has a bright and great future that can be profitable for all of us here in the cyberworld.
Iamrealsumit

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

Is ico end ?
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

Hi @Junralz,

This is a great point! We WILL need a lot of partners and we've already made the necessary plans to establish the connections and contacts!  Smiley

all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

Exactly, this project is so promising and convincing. Hopefully the team may do their very best since there are a lot.of competitors around here in the crypto currency world. I believe this project has a bright and great future that can be profitable for all of us here in the cyberworld.

Hi @Dejech19,

Competition is not a bad thing! This way, you always need to think ahead and develop the best system possible. In any case, we fully trust our system, our technologies, and our great development staff that will keep improving and enhancing them...  Wink

all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

Is ico end ?

Hi @Iamrealsumit,

NO! THE ICO IS DEFINITELY NOT DEAD!

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

Any project would like to promote his product with paid service, but in order to do that you need money, if you noticed, they still didn't have even money to have an advisor. They don't need us to tell them that, they already know that advertising is important. I was explaining how business things.  Do it in cheap way is safe for them, because if THE ICO fail, they will not lose money.
Those ICOs that you see them promoting their project those famous website and media, they have resources to that, and they spent that money after they tested people reaction during pre-sale.

yeah you are right and if the ICO fails, they do not even need to pay the bounty hunters for their hard work Cheesy

This is why I think they have to regulate the ICOs. I also did not get my bounty tokens from some campaign, bcs they failed and if this should be a risk for bounty hunters, then they also have to take the risk and get some interests to advertise their campaign in an other way or ... pay with these interests the hard worked bounty hunters  Cool

Yep, I joint a wrong bounty in past and waste my time, but I learnt how to chose which bounty to join. Even if the regulation happen, it will not protect from this scenario on this forum. When softcap don't reach, we both lose, because the team also put time and even money and has to refund all investors and even if they give you those tokens ( reward ), since the project failed the token has no value.

I think most people who participate in bounties have at some point joined some shitty bounty which gave utterly trash coins or never paid out
Actually have a lot of bounty running by bad bounty managers and scam bounty. I really scare about some bounty running by newbie managers. What about all stock?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: