Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

In spite of the bureaucratic challenges already previously discussed a secured public block chain will give the All stocks system and support it requires but is team doing any great work on advertising?
About what financial problems do you speak? I didn't notice anything similar. Anyway, the project which is connected with trading will hardly have problems with popularity, exchange platforms exists slightly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

In spite of the bureaucratic challenges already previously discussed a secured public block chain will give the All stocks system and support it requires but is team doing any great work on advertising?
About what financial problems do you speak? I didn't notice anything similar. Anyway, the project which is connected with trading will hardly have problems with popularity, exchange platforms exists slightly.

I think he/she is talking about the regulations that have been raised against cryptocurrencies, if they can already avoid or at least prepare for it then this project will thrive.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

I think he/she is talking about the regulations that have been raised against cryptocurrencies, if they can already avoid or at least prepare for it then this project will thrive.

I think all stocks can pursue the regulations about their token. I hope they will not be suspended if the regulators find anomalies on the project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

If they only register in one country then only the people from that country can use the platform which pretty much makes the platform useless

Any company get register in they country where the business is running and users from other countries can use their platform as long as service is not banned in user's country. However, in order to tokenized real assets in different countries, ALL-STOCK needs to work with other providers and lawyers etc. As I said before the script ( platform ) is not key for this project, The key is How to tokenized those real assets from different countries in term of regulation, bring them to platform and makes them tradable as token.

Ths is going to be the biggest challenge for this project, but since there is already companies like Polymath who can help other companies to tokenized their assets, I think it is going to be easier in the future. If they are willing to use the Polymath token.

It will not work that way, because They want to do similar to what Polymath wants to do. ALL-STOCK wants to allow companies and individual to tokenize their assets through their platform. So their job is to tokenize asset.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

They are highly enriched with the great utilization of adopting the technology as we experience a wide array of applications that will capitalize on the asset backed tokens capabilities are in development.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:41:50 PM

The projects are excellent, but I wonder how long it will last? And what is the experience of developers in this area?
I think that a good experience in the field of crypto, as the support of the team and the project as a whole is very good. So developers know what they are doing to achieve success in the development of the project.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the ico is doing very well right now. They are looking forward to completing the projects development as early as possible. The platform has very high ability as well as potential to become successful. After completing the projects development very soon heavy traffic will be coming to the platform.     
In my opinion, i totally agree with you, and i think All-Stock is always a good chance for investor can earn more and more profit via their global stock platform.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

I have some question above, but no one answer me. So i want ask again, do All-Stock will have plan to listing at external exchange?

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:30:55 AM

They are highly enriched with the great utilization of adopting the technology as we experience a wide array of applications that will capitalize on the asset backed tokens capabilities are in development.
yes I think the team must be smart in utilizing technology, especially now in the era of technology will certainly not be foreign anymore.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:29:41 AM

The project is faced not only with great competition, but also with a large number of legal laws in different countries, this must be taken into account

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:44:42 AM

The project is faced not only with great competition, but also with a large number of legal laws in different countries, this must be taken into account
I think that the developers before the launch of the project appreciated the risks and the difficulties that they will have to face, so I think that all really run
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:31:15 AM

Right! As soon as the advertisement of the project is created and there it will be indicated that the token will be added to the large stock exchanges, interest in the token and the project will immediately grow. Such a system has long been used by other projects that want to raise the ratings of the project.
that doesnt mean they have to use that system too and i think they have their own exchange platform so is better to just wait and see but i dont think exchange is neccessary

But listing this token in some good exchanges will boost their popularity. Anyway, let's wait and see what are the plans of the team and how they will going to make this project successful.
The devlopers have their owm exchange so they don't need other exachnges. But if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.

The team needs to think more strategies if they don't have any plan to get listed in some good exchanges since they will already have their own exchanges, They need to improve their marketing strategies too.
I believe all stocks project has a lot of potential to grow. They have thier own trading platform so I think its not necessary to list thier token to other exchanges. They just need to advertise more in promoting thier website so that it will acquire huge trading volume.
i agree with you, because they have their own trading platforms so I do not think it's necessary to list their tokens on other exchanges. The need for more advertising in the promotion of their website. The project team has to work more so that it can achieve huge trading volume and easily reach out to everyone. Hopefully the project will be a success with the investor and the participants will be able to participate
That is realy true, and hopefully the team workibg behind this project, which is the All-Stocks will keep up what they are doing positively for the better improvements and success of this project. And moreover, that is really true that this project has a great potential holding on togethe with its good platform integrated with better ideas and concepts for the better changes here in the crypto world.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

Right! As soon as the advertisement of the project is created and there it will be indicated that the token will be added to the large stock exchanges, interest in the token and the project will immediately grow. Such a system has long been used by other projects that want to raise the ratings of the project.
that doesnt mean they have to use that system too and i think they have their own exchange platform so is better to just wait and see but i dont think exchange is neccessary

But listing this token in some good exchanges will boost their popularity. Anyway, let's wait and see what are the plans of the team and how they will going to make this project successful.
The devlopers have their owm exchange so they don't need other exachnges. But if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.

The team needs to think more strategies if they don't have any plan to get listed in some good exchanges since they will already have their own exchanges, They need to improve their marketing strategies too.
I believe all stocks project has a lot of potential to grow. They have thier own trading platform so I think its not necessary to list thier token to other exchanges. They just need to advertise more in promoting thier website so that it will acquire huge trading volume.
i agree with you, because they have their own trading platforms so I do not think it's necessary to list their tokens on other exchanges. The need for more advertising in the promotion of their website. The project team has to work more so that it can achieve huge trading volume and easily reach out to everyone. Hopefully the project will be a success with the investor and the participants will be able to participate
That is realy true, and hopefully the team workibg behind this project, which is the All-Stocks will keep up what they are doing positively for the better improvements and success of this project. And moreover, that is really true that this project has a great potential holding on togethe with its good platform integrated with better ideas and concepts for the better changes here in the crypto world.
Many positive feedbacks that All-Stocks ia receiving which is a good start. The team will be motivate more and give extra effort to build the project successful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:05:42 AM

I think that the developers before the launch of the project appreciated the risks and the difficulties that they will have to face, so I think that all really run
They are well planned and readt for what circumstances that they will face. The team already discussed it aout competitors and it won't bug if the team will work harder and more strategic.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

Which laws? What and in what country can the team violate the law? I think that the team knows all these nuances and when they start the platform they take it into account.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

The idea with a working prototype is no longer an idea but a real ready platform. I hope the team will not make a prototype but a working platform.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

The idea with a working prototype is no longer an idea but a real ready platform. I hope the team will not make a prototype but a working platform.
Prototype demonstration only a preliminary model of ALLSTOCKS project inorder to show to the people especially to the investors on how this platform works. And I'm sure that the team now are working for the real one. We just need to wait at least because it's not easy make a good platform. It needs a lot of time to develop.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

In general in fact any cryptocurrency in the majority isn't subject to any legal laws and isn't quoted in one of them. Cryptocurrencies has been created for decentralization from such things.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

Many positive feedbacks that All-Stocks ia receiving which is a good start. The team will be motivate more and give extra effort to build the project successful.

Yeah, which this project give big impact to the crypto currency community due to it's attractive features and platforms. As time goes by this project makes everyone users satisfy as they experience hassle free. I believe that this ALL-STOCKS project is suitable to our society that can give a great amount of profit in the future.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

I guess the project team members are open minded about the possible risk and legal matters issues. They are preparing each issues a concrete solutions and answers. I think before they launched this project they already anticipated the probable cause and effects. Yes competition is high but I am positive that All-stock can manage this and can make it to the top.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

Prototype demonstration only a preliminary model of ALLSTOCKS project inorder to show to the people especially to the investors on how this platform works. And I'm sure that the team now are working for the real one. We just need to wait at least because it's not easy make a good platform. It needs a lot of time to develop.
the development of a quality platform is indeed a very labor-intensive process, which requires a lot of time and money. But I think the All stocks team will cope with this work and we will be able to use the platform for our own purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: