Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency!  (Read 3590 times)
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

I am sure that they will adopt the law, because the entire world has already recognized crypto-currencies and if Russia does not do the same, it will very lag behind the whole world
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
That's a very good news if Russian government is starting to believe cryptocurrencies.

And they have their very own crypto which is called 'cryptorubble'. I don't have any much idea on what's happening with that crypto.

I admire the way Russian government thinks about cryptocurrencies if this is real and it's opposite with other countries since they are only thinking that crypto's are used only for illegal transfers.

kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

Russia is a huge country, there are many investors from Russia. It is profitable for all of us that Russia would use blockchain. Personally, I really hope so

It has the just enormous territory but the population is not so big. It's less than 150 million people. Compare it with the population of China or India and Russia doesn't look so influencing. So the news about crypto from Russia is far from being a strong force to change the crypto market dramatically.

Yes, you are right, but in russia there are many rich people. I'm also sure that in Russia there are people with huge wallets of bitcoin. and they can greatly influence the Crypto-currency and participate in large ico

EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

Yeah I've being contacted by a lot of Russian cryptos, I think it's happening for them soon
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
And to give the chance to simple people to become new millionaires? I do not believe. These are just the words for minds calming that will never correspond to real government actions. Maybe in a far future.
dimpsk

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

That's a very good news if Russian government is starting to believe cryptocurrencies.

And they have their very own crypto which is called 'cryptorubble'. I don't have any much idea on what's happening with that crypto.

I admire the way Russian government thinks about cryptocurrencies if this is real and it's opposite with other countries since they are only thinking that crypto's are used only for illegal transfers.

I admire your naive mind
DerRush

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

what about my stakes?
what about my place?
maybe I made a mistake...
But do not do pokerface)
Mateox

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:27:27 PM

I admire your naive mind

They are forced to take the crypto opportunity as they are in a tough situation. I don't want to talk about politics. It is a good news for crypto, but I think that they will try to control it more than it should be controlled. Anyway, we will see what will happen.
dimpsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

I admire your naive mind

They are forced to take the crypto opportunity as they are in a tough situation. I don't want to talk about politics. It is a good news for crypto, but I think that they will try to control it more than it should be controlled. Anyway, we will see what will happen.

This are two totally different things. To make their own state crypto currency and give a permission to mine and use other cryprocurrencies as payment instrument.
They will never allow using of cryptocurrencyes as payment due political reasons of course. Can ya imagine that in the North Corea? Me too.
As ya may be know Venesuela issued  crypto bolivar to  get funds. It's not minable of course.  And - a surprise! Mining and others coins are still prohibited there. Due to political  reasons of course.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

And even such a power decided to legalize the crypto currency, which in my opinion will facilitate legalization all over the world.
Not far off that day when kriptavalyuta will be at the head of everything))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
ciplut

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

very good news if russia will support and legalize cryptocurrency, this is a new breakthrough in building image in society that virtual currency will also legend its existence and hope other country also follow it
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

very good news if russia will support and legalize cryptocurrency, this is a new breakthrough in building image in society that virtual currency will also legend its existence and hope other country also follow it
for today there is a lot of information that Russia is not only going to prohibit the crypto currency, but will also criminalize illegal financial transactions with the crypto currency.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

Russia follows the whole world. I think that the crypto currency in Russia will be legalized following the example of Belarus. If Russia does not do this, its lagging behind in financial development from other countries will be greater.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

I heard that at the end of May they already plan to pass a law on crypto-currencies, thereby recognizing them as an asset

This is a good news if this is true and I know many countries will do the same thing like this. Cryptocurrency must be adopted for us to have a brighter future and not just those people who are rich already. Hoping for more news like this so the market will finally pump harder again.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

I heard that at the end of May they already plan to pass a law on crypto-currencies, thereby recognizing them as an asset

This is a good news if this is true and I know many countries will do the same thing like this. Cryptocurrency must be adopted for us to have a brighter future and not just those people who are rich already. Hoping for more news like this so the market will finally pump harder again.

Not only Russia, many other major countries will follow Russians in coming days because we have already see the technology behind the cryptocurrency is decentralized it makes us convince the governments. So this news makes us feel happy and rest of the countries will do the same thing.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

If you are updatred about any ICO PROJECT which is produced by our Russian friends has a good impact on marketing of crypto , I have been checking some ICO which is base in Slovenia, Estonia, these places are in particularly inside Russia, Putin made the right decision because central banks are controlled or under Rothschild family, and that family has a plan that is why Putin is opposing that, and one tactic is to adopt the idea of cryptocurrency. Soon Russia will be next to Japan adaptability.

A lot of people began to learn cryptocurrency in Russia! A very well earned it! Also in Russia there are large whales holders of cryptocurrency, they are influential people, which also plays a big role in supporting the cryptocurrency! Another important thing is that the US is set against cryptocurrency, and Russia has done the opposite, because it understands that the future of cryptocurrency, and Russia wants to become a leader in this area! And this will significantly affect the political relations with other major countries! Also cryptocurrency will be able to raise the standard of living of people in the country!
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

I think the Russian government's action is very true if Russia wants to make friends with cryptocurreny. Hopefully with this news other big countries can follow the Russian move to make friends with this cryptocurreny.karene will definitely reduce the number of corruption figures that exist in each country . anyway this will definitely benefit the country and the merchants.
Rossi$

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:43:43 AM

By the way, the Russian Association of Crypto-Currency and Block (RACIB) intends to file a lawsuit against the ban on advertising crypto-currencies and ICO on the pages of search results and popular social networks on Google, Twitter, Facebook and Yandex, the association's president Yury Pripachkin said on March 27 in the framework of the congress " BlokchaneRF 2018 ».

"We plan to file a lawsuit in May, the companies are known: Google, Twitter, Facebook and Yandex, which banned the advertising of crypto-currencies in their networks." And a special indignation at the crypto community was caused by the ban of Twitter, which only subscribed to its own crypto currency and banned all others This is an outrageous fact, we believe that this is the use of the monopoly position of these four companies that have entered into a cartel arrangement with each other to regulate the market, "he said on the sidelines of the Russian Blockbuster Congress."
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

Russia has the same power and influence like China and US so I'm positive that they will bring back the market to the healthy state again. I can't wait for the 2nd quarter of this year because that's when all the good news will happen.
Ender19

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

Can anyone provide a link to an official statement?

Obviously this would be huge news if credible, I just want to make sure it's a state official statement and not someone in office just saying it's on the agenda somewhere.

OP should've had links at the very start tbh, which should really be the format for this kind of news sharing..always find myself sifting for links. If you're making a point support it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: