Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall of crypto is near  (Read 1289 times)
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
Stocks has already dwindling now and same will comeback to crypto.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Hope i will save someone.
Thank you.
Price today: 7930 usd per bitcoin.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.
There are many ideas that Bitcoin will crash or bitcoin's value will drop to $ 1. But I never believed such opinions were true. Everyone here has a belief in bitcoin and every day they spend money to invest. The market is always pumping, so bitcoin will not be able to crash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

Lols, the correct title should be. The crypto dip is near. Dont you know that Stocks, Forex, and even Crypto has a market cycle? Dont be ignorant. Few years ago when Bitcoin has reached $30. People are so crazy and panic selling when Bitcoin has suddenly dump from $30 to $1usd. Everybody thinks its the end of  world, the end of crypto.

If I were you , I'll just sell all my BTC to USDT.. Wait for the major BTC crash, then rebuy Bitcoin again at $2k. This should give you a massive profit later.
pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

Elliott Prechter was comparing BTC craze to Tulip Mania way back in July of 2017…. And he did some serious calculations!
In other words, all the nay-sayers always keep on talking about how the fall of crypto is nearing. We'll see…
cupCoins

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

It seems to me that everything is just now normalizing. The price is becoming adequate
Not healthy was the crazy hype in december 2017
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

It seems to me that everything is just now normalizing. The price is becoming adequate
Yes, we're all now looking back at the past and give the appeases to ourself like it's going to be like the LAST YEAR, that the price will rise and everyone will be happy again but they actually don't know about the present situation of the market. Bad scandals, people left it , goverments bans it , that is the reason why Bitcoin is decreasing without a brake.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

Yes, we're all now looking back at the past and give the appeases to ourself like it's going to be like the LAST YEAR, that the price will rise and everyone will be happy again but they actually don't know about the present situation of the market. Bad scandals, people left it , goverments bans it , that is the reason why Bitcoin is decreasing without a brake.
Yes.It's all about the fud and negative news around that makes btc price keeps on falling.But inspite of all these things,are we not supposed to stay and keep on believing in bitcoin?Bitcoin is just like human,those people who remain with bitcoin during its tough times are only its real friends and those who leave are the fake ones.And for us who stayed will have great chances that we will gain huge profits when the price starts to rise up again.

Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Thank you.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.
This line "The Fall of Crypto is Near" had been already heard for how many years upto now in all of the years been here into this market. People do usually say this thing when they do lose up big percentage into their own folio but if we do really try to compare the prices of previous years we would able to say that we are still on a good point or spot since price isnt really that low to considered for us to go back into very low ranges.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

Well, I can't really say much about your thoughts and predictions but everybody is entitled to his/her own opinions but Crypto isn't going to fall. It won't. I know a lot of people that said that in the past, panic sold and then came back to cry later. It's funny how people come up with absurd concerns as this only during a bear market trend. People don't predict the fall of Cryptocurrencies when the price are going up because they'll be too budy shouting for moon. Not surprised by this thread.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:22:55 PM

Every crypto even the mother (bitcoin) drop its price significantly. 70% or more drop is normal under crypto space. The blockchain technology is still new and i expect that bitcoin and other crypto price will reach new ath.
Only FUDs and unnecessary opinions make the market in red, block chain will have a big part in the future, it wil be used by many organization since this technology will give ease in every transactions and crypto will be part of it, this drops were just for now, it will recover real soon.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:24:13 PM
Merited by Tamilson (1)

Well, I can't really say much about your thoughts and predictions but everybody is entitled to his/her own opinions but Crypto isn't going to fall. It won't. I know a lot of people that said that in the past, panic sold and then came back to cry later. It's funny how people come up with absurd concerns as this only during a bear market trend. People don't predict the fall of Cryptocurrencies when the price are going up because they'll be too budy shouting for moon. Not surprised by this thread.
Anyone could express his opinions over this situation in the market. No one can predict what can be this market offer at the end, falling price of crypto does not mean the end is near. We have read these speculation actually before that some saying the end is near, but moving forward crypto market will always back to it's position maybe not now let's observe this coming months.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

scary to hear, but we are just humans, so we will hope, that everything will be okay! Some of my friends are telling, that falls have places in a past, but everytime it stables back.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:19:58 AM

Thank you.

I believe that the crypto market is in serious crisis, the price of bitcoin and altcoin are falling extremely strong and there are no signs of recovery. You can see that the price of bitocin at the current time has reached $ 6600 and is still on the decline but the crypto market will not collapse because it is the technology of the future is what people are looking forward to and will achieve in the future. We can not deny the great benefits and applications it brings, so the market can crumble and not collapse.
Mois8482

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:32:21 AM

Thank you.

Stop the FUD, every day cryptos gain more strong
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:57:22 AM

seems like the same story we see every big crash , and when the market is back in the green we will see the btc to 50K topics again. we haven't even seen the slightest of what crypto is capable of if you ask me.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

seems like the same story we see every big crash , and when the market is back in the green we will see the btc to 50K topics again. we haven't even seen the slightest of what crypto is capable of if you ask me.

I will wait until the bitcoin price reaches $50k again, no matter how long it could be. we are going to see this in the crypto journey and there will be much negative news will come out and makes people become panic so they will sell their coin at the cheap price and the other people can buy at cheap price.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

In my opinion the price of BTC now is in the level support, and still on consolidation in a few month, and after that will be start to going up. Many expert predict the price of BTC will be about $90K in 2020, and this prediction is depending on the fact of BTC will be continue become more popular because the technology behind it can adopted in many kind of industry and give many adavantages.

cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

I'm with those who don't believe it's true. Big whales just wait for small fish to sell their assets cheap. I'm sure we will reach the bottom to kick off from it and go up with new forces.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:59:43 AM

I dont think that the fall of crypto or blockchain technology is in near as we can see blockchain technology is just only starting and it will make a good empact in the future today is just the begining and we have to grab it so we wont be late and regret in the future.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

Thank you.

Do you have any statistical measures that talked about the bidding out of the institutional investors? Do you have any reference/s bases on what you have said? If none, there is a possibility that you just spreading a FUD news. I believe that crypto will reign more than decades or even a century. If they will bidding out, they always return because they want to have profits. 
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

No one in the right mind will think that because whales won't let their big time investments to fall and turn to nothing. We know that these whales manipulate the market but fortunately they don't do stupid things like making the cryptos gone. And the fact that they're almost done in buying so it's time to taste the moon again.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: