Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bigbom Eco - Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 4552 times)
investorgga

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

Bigbom Eco will be listed on Kyber Network Exchange.
I think it is a good news, but what does it mean?
Bigbom’s BBO tokens will be included in the list of tradable tokens on decentralized exchange Kyber Network in June.
Cool. And what is the Kyber Network?
Kyber Network is a decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain, which supports trustless and instant token conversions for users and merchants.
What are their aims?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

Bigbom’s BBO tokens will be included in the list of tradable tokens on decentralized exchange Kyber Network in June.
Kyber Network is a decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain, which supports trustless and instant token conversions for users and merchants.
What are their aims?
Kyber Network aims to ensure high liquidity by allowing multiple reserves to hook onto the Kyber Network reserve management system with no fees.
investorgga

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

What are their aims?
Kyber Network aims to ensure high liquidity by allowing multiple reserves to hook onto the Kyber Network reserve management system with no fees.
Wow, it sounds impossible!
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

What are their aims?
But it is true! Users don’t pay any extra fees other than gas fees for the transaction.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

What are their aims?
But it is true! Users don’t pay any extra fees other than gas fees for the transaction.
«We are in touch with additional exchanges, and we will inform our community as soon as we can share details. As of now, the BBO Token will be tradable on both Bancor and Kyber Network exchange after our public sale.» said Bigbom’s team representative.
investorgga

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

What are their aims?
«We are in touch with additional exchanges, and we will inform our community as soon as we can share details. As of now, the BBO Token will be tradable on both Bancor and Kyber Network exchange after our public sale.» said Bigbom’s team representative.
Great project, great team, great partners!
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

Why is advertising sector experiencing a boom in popularity these days?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

a lots of new busiesses appear nowadays. ths increased level of competition among them, as the competitiveness increases, the marketing demand increases sharply.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

a lots of new busiesses appear nowadays. ths increased level of competition among them, as the competitiveness increases, the marketing demand increases sharply.
Plus, most of startups have lowbudget for marketing, and Bigbom iads can solve that problem
bertramSky

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

Plus, most of startups have lowbudget for marketing, and Bigbom iads can solve that problem
if i hold bbo for a period of time, like 3 - 6 months do i have bonus for that
GseaFred11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

it depends on many elements after BBO was listed on exchanges. I cant not give the correct answer for you at this moment. However, Bigbom encourage investors hold their Token, and absolutely they will share its profit to longterm investors as much as possible
bertramSky

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

it depends on many elements after BBO was listed on exchanges. I cant not give the correct answer for you at this moment. However, Bigbom encourage investors hold their Token, and absolutely they will share its profit to longterm investors as much as possible
i think the project has a lot of compertitors.
GseaFred11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

this is even better, since it’s proven that this is a huge potential for investors
AbrammFry08

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

this is even better, since it’s proven that this is a huge potential for investors
lacks of competitors means lacks of interests
khe-med

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

What do you offer? Tell me more about project
AbrammFry08

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

What do you offer? Tell me more about project

Bigbom is a project that aims to develop a decentralized advertising marketplace both for publishers and advertisers. The Bigbom ecosystem is based on the Ethereum blockchain (employing smart contracting) and decentralized system architecture.Bigbom’s solutions could help resolve some current digital advertising problems, for example low KPI, high costs, credibility and trust issues (failures to perform obligations or pay), etc.
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

on what the project is based?
GseaFred11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

Ethereum blockchain
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

Ethereum blockchain
so this project is being run on the ethereum platform
GseaFred11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

Ethereum blockchain
so this project is being run on the ethereum platform
Also running on TOMOCHAIN platform Also running on TOMOCHAIN platform
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: