Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bigbom Eco - Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 4552 times)
investorgga

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

is there bounties program?
The first bounty program is closed soon the team will announce more information regarding other bounties.
when can US investors get involved with Bigbom?  After ICO I am guessing?
This May, they will announce soon, pls follow Bigbom channels for updates and news.
Where can I register for the big bom?
KYC will open on the homepage soon.
what’s bigbom long-term plan after ICO?
The project has a long-term plan with marketing plans, Exchange cooperations, present Bigbom to World Communities etc. The team also going to make efforts to distribute and complete the Bigbom Advertising Platform according to the project roadmap.
Do Bigbom have any potential partners in long-term plan after ICO ?
Bigbom has Kyber Network, Bancor, Tomochain, ICO Holder already... and in the near future, they will reaching out with "biggers".
I really like this project and wanna know more about it before join the token sale. What are their competitive advantages?
good question, there are some obvious competitive advantages that can be seen if you have a look at Bigbom website and whitepaper, they have smart contract and the goal of its is that sellers will not get the payment until the promised KPIs are achieved.
For what purpose is it done?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

The first bounty program is closed soon the team will announce more information regarding other bounties.
This May, they will announce soon, pls follow Bigbom channels for updates and news.
The project has a long-term plan with marketing plans, Exchange cooperations, present Bigbom to World Communities etc. The team also going to make efforts to distribute and complete the Bigbom Advertising Platform according to the project roadmap.
Bigbom has Kyber Network, Bancor, Tomochain, ICO Holder already... and in the near future, they will reaching out with "biggers".
I really like this project and wanna know more about it before join the token sale. What are their competitive advantages?
good question, there are some obvious competitive advantages that can be seen if you have a look at Bigbom website and whitepaper, they have smart contract and the goal of its is that sellers will not get the payment until the promised KPIs are achieved.
This element addresses the issue of trust between both parties. All KPIs requirements and prices are agreed to by the involved parties and are set on the smart contract before implementation
investorgga

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

This element addresses the issue of trust between both parties. All KPIs requirements and prices are agreed to by the involved parties and are set on the smart contract before implementation
What else?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

What else?
Secondly, Bigbom Eco will run on both Ethereum and Tomochain, with Tomochain integration, it aims to offer near-zero transaction fees, faster confirmation times, and a larger transaction capacity for users.
investorgga

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

What else?
Secondly, Bigbom Eco will run on both Ethereum and Tomochain, with Tomochain integration, it aims to offer near-zero transaction fees, faster confirmation times, and a larger transaction capacity for users.
What about Bigbom marketplace?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

What else?
Bigbom Eco Marketplace is where all service providers are listed, rated and evaluated by Bigbom Eco. Only those buyers who have used the services of a seller can provide a rating, which makes the ratings more accurate and trustworthy than those on other platforms.
investorgga

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

What else?
Bigbom Eco Marketplace is where all service providers are listed, rated and evaluated by Bigbom Eco. Only those buyers who have used the services of a seller can provide a rating, which makes the ratings more accurate and trustworthy than those on other platforms.
Sounds great!
flexnbit

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

What else?
Sounds great!
And finally is Bigbom iAds - auto-optimized advertising system, Bigbom iAds utilizes an auto-optimized advertising system on an array of channels, such as Facebook, Google and Instagram.
investorgga

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

What else?
Sounds great!
And finally is Bigbom iAds - auto-optimized advertising system, Bigbom iAds utilizes an auto-optimized advertising system on an array of channels, such as Facebook, Google and Instagram.
How does it work?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

What else?
Sounds great!
How does it work?
Through a self-developed algorithm, it facilitates the automatic optimization of advertisements, thus removing intermediaries in the decision-making process. Bigbom iAds will automatically deactivate those ads with a low conversion rate, and those that incur higher costs than the advertiser’s expected price.
investorgga

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

What else?
Sounds great!
How does it work?
Through a self-developed algorithm, it facilitates the automatic optimization of advertisements, thus removing intermediaries in the decision-making process. Bigbom iAds will automatically deactivate those ads with a low conversion rate, and those that incur higher costs than the advertiser’s expected price.
how about bigbom iads version beta, advise me?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

What else?
Sounds great!
How does it work?
Please check it at https://beta-en.bigbom.com/login Hope my answers will help u gain more insights about this project.
investorgga

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

What else?
Sounds great!
How does it work?
Please check it at https://beta-en.bigbom.com/login Hope my answers will help u gain more insights about this project.
Definitely. Thank u very much!
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

Can you tell me the circulating supply?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

maximum is  around 365 million tokens.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:03:59 PM

when will tokens be distributed?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

airdrop tokens will be distribute after ico up to 4 weeks.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Does Bigbom have plans to get listed on exchanges right after ICO ?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Bigbom has Bancor and Kyber Network, BBO will be listed on those exchanges. Project is also reaching out with several of larger exchanges. They will publish infomation about cooperations asap.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

Bigbom has Bancor and Kyber Network, BBO will be listed on those exchanges. Project is also reaching out with several of larger exchanges. They will publish infomation about cooperations asap.
kyber network? can u provide me more information about this exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: