Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bigbom Eco - Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 4552 times)
investorgga

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

Is BIGBOM supported on an ERC20 address as MEW + metamask? I've got them on gate.io but it looks like a sketchy exchange... or should I move them to a specific wallet?
Yes ! BBO Supported on Erc20 FOR SURE ! I bought it and it came automatically in my Mew wallet
In myetherwallet i cant see an option to store bbo...Any ideas?
did you buy BBO yet? If you bought it already, you should add the address contract to get the token out. New  contract address : 0x84f7c44b6fed1080f647e354d552595be2cc602f
Participated in the pre-sale and now see 3 tokens namely BBO in my wallet. What happened?
Bigbom had changed the contract address, More information please check https://medium.com/@bigbomeco/new-bbo-token-contract-address-a1101ab743fd
What is the benefit of holding BBO? Do customers receive a portion of the transaction fees?
You don't receive a portion of the fee. Instead, a large portion of the fee is burned.  So, with a decreasing supply, it's theoretically similar to receiving a portion of the transaction fee.
Do people earn anything other than price increase from this partnership as Bigbom holders?
By collaboration with Bigbom Eco, the project can offer their 15,000 customers using Bigbom iAds to optimize their ads campaign.
I wanna get some bbo. What steps shell I do for it?
You have to wait ICO to get BBO tokens. Sign up and wait for KYC. Learn about ERC-20 wallet and MEW if you dont have any infomation about them, and last but not least you have exchange to ETH to jump in ICO.
Do you have formal confirmation about ICO start?
Bigbom will announce exact date and time within this week. Pre-ICO was done, you can join ICO next month.
other ICO normally freeze their tokens for months, why bigbom freeze tokens for 2 years, can you explain me more about it?
Just the Founder , Co-Founder , Dev Team BBO will be locked for 2 years. It means there is less BBO on the market, and the price may be increased.
what will happen with unsold tokens?
Will be burn.
But I think there will be no unsold tokens, this is a digital advertising project that will advance the next generation of advertising, and certainly a lot of enthusiastic investors to buy this token.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

Is BIGBOM supported on an ERC20 address as MEW + metamask? I've got them on gate.io but it looks like a sketchy exchange... or should I move them to a specific wallet?
Yes ! BBO Supported on Erc20 FOR SURE ! I bought it and it came automatically in my Mew wallet
did you buy BBO yet? If you bought it already, you should add the address contract to get the token out. New  contract address : 0x84f7c44b6fed1080f647e354d552595be2cc602f
Participated in the pre-sale and now see 3 tokens namely BBO in my wallet. What happened?
Bigbom had changed the contract address, More information please check https://medium.com/@bigbomeco/new-bbo-token-contract-address-a1101ab743fd
What is the benefit of holding BBO? Do customers receive a portion of the transaction fees?
You don't receive a portion of the fee. Instead, a large portion of the fee is burned.  So, with a decreasing supply, it's theoretically similar to receiving a portion of the transaction fee.
Do people earn anything other than price increase from this partnership as Bigbom holders?
By collaboration with Bigbom Eco, the project can offer their 15,000 customers using Bigbom iAds to optimize their ads campaign.
You have to wait ICO to get BBO tokens. Sign up and wait for KYC. Learn about ERC-20 wallet and MEW if you dont have any infomation about them, and last but not least you have exchange to ETH to jump in ICO.
Bigbom will announce exact date and time within this week. Pre-ICO was done, you can join ICO next month.
other ICO normally freeze their tokens for months, why bigbom freeze tokens for 2 years, can you explain me more about it?
Just the Founder , Co-Founder , Dev Team BBO will be locked for 2 years. It means there is less BBO on the market, and the price may be increased.
Will be burn.
But I think there will be no unsold tokens, this is a digital advertising project that will advance the next generation of advertising, and certainly a lot of enthusiastic investors to buy this token.
Can anyone tell me why bigbom is increasing?
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

Bigbom Eco is the first digital advertising ecosystem built as a decentralized application platform, which links ad platforms and publishers to advertisers globally.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:52:31 PM

Bigbom Eco is the first digital advertising ecosystem built as a decentralized application platform, which links ad platforms and publishers to advertisers globally.

Will be burn.
Bigbom is not listed on any exchange yet, so hard to tell. But this is a real project, apply on real Marketing & Advertising market, so believe me, it will increase in the near future.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

Will be burn.
Bigbom is not listed on any exchange yet, so hard to tell. But this is a real project, apply on real Marketing & Advertising market, so believe me, it will increase in the near future.
Super project! i cant wait for the day Bigbom gets listed on exchanges.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

what's Bigbom’s plan for product development?
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

Beta version of Bigbom iAds is now on our website, you can see at: https://bigbom.com/beta for further development they will announce it and continuous update to the community soon.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

Beta version of Bigbom iAds is now on our website, you can see at: https://bigbom.com/beta for further development they will announce it and continuous update to the community soon.
How can i sign up on Bigbom iads?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

The beta is using a demo account. No need to sign up.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

Why is BBO based on the price of ETH without base on USDT?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

They all are pegged to ether or btc for pre sale and icos.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

but why not usdt?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

but why not usdt?
No ico did usdt parings
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

but why not usdt?
No ico did usdt parings
thanks
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

but why not usdt?
No ico did usdt parings
thanks
What is the hard cap?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

but why not usdt?
No ico did usdt parings
thanks
What is the hard cap?
hardcap 12K ETH
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

but why not usdt?
No ico did usdt parings
thanks
What is the hard cap?
hardcap 12K ETH
And what is the soft cap?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

but why not usdt?
No ico did usdt parings
thanks
What is the hard cap?
hardcap 12K ETH
softcap was reached during private sales.
GseaFred11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

but why not usdt?
No ico did usdt parings
thanks
What is the hard cap?
hardcap 12K ETH
thank u. Which payment methods are available?
RayXX18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

but why not usdt?
No ico did usdt parings
thanks
What is the hard cap?
hardcap 12K ETH
thank u. Which payment methods are available?
Generally, Bigbom is going to accept severals crypto in ICO, but ETH is the most basic and frequent exchange rate. The project uses smart contract base on ETH. In addition, Bigbom will have some other blockchain accept.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: