Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bigbom Eco - Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 4553 times)
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

The Bigbom is a rather young project. An alpha version of Bigbom iAds was released on September 2017. Maybe, it can be risky to invest into this start-up.
The «young age» of Bigbom should not mislead you) At the beginning of this year a private sales for Vietnamese investors were held. And this March they organized a Pre-Sale and ICO. So, I think there is nothing to worry about.
Nevertheless, I have some doubts. What will be their next steps?
In the autumn Bigbom plans to release an alpha version of the Bigbom marketplace and a beta version of Bigbom iAds. In spring 2019 we should expect the release of beta version of the Bigbom Eco and stable version of Bigbom iAds.
It sounds pretty promising. How is Bigbom going to function on the market?
As I have understood, Bigbom development strategy is different depending on each stage of the project.
What do you mean?
In the first phase, they focus on expanding markets in Asia (excluding China) and the United States. Then, they will expand to other markets in Europe, India and China.
How will Bigbom achieve it?
In order to accelerate the market expansion, project team will promote the cooperation of Bigbom with professional and popular advertising partners in the targeted markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GseaFred11

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

The Bigbom is a rather young project. An alpha version of Bigbom iAds was released on September 2017. Maybe, it can be risky to invest into this start-up.
The «young age» of Bigbom should not mislead you) At the beginning of this year a private sales for Vietnamese investors were held. And this March they organized a Pre-Sale and ICO. So, I think there is nothing to worry about.
In the autumn Bigbom plans to release an alpha version of the Bigbom marketplace and a beta version of Bigbom iAds. In spring 2019 we should expect the release of beta version of the Bigbom Eco and stable version of Bigbom iAds.
As I have understood, Bigbom development strategy is different depending on each stage of the project.
What do you mean?
In the first phase, they focus on expanding markets in Asia (excluding China) and the United States. Then, they will expand to other markets in Europe, India and China.
In order to accelerate the market expansion, project team will promote the cooperation of Bigbom with professional and popular advertising partners in the targeted markets.
In what way Bigbom will involve partners new partners?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

What do you mean?
To be clear, Bigbom use the "Network Growth" Fund to maximize their partners' participation in the Bigbom Eco ecosystem, and will provide a free fixed amount of time to attract more advertisers using BigBom iAds. In general, Bigbom will expand in different markets depending on the capital they gain during the ICO period.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

What do you mean?
To be clear, Bigbom use the "Network Growth" Fund to maximize their partners' participation in the Bigbom Eco ecosystem, and will provide a free fixed amount of time to attract more advertisers using BigBom iAds. In general, Bigbom will expand in different markets depending on the capital they gain during the ICO period.
Thank you for your answers. It was very informative. Now I believe in Bigbom and its goals!
flexnbit

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

What do you mean?
Thank you for your answers. It was very informative. Now I believe in Bigbom and its goals!
Nice to know it!)
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

Bigbom seems to be a great project. My friend has told me about this start-up and we are waiting for its launching.
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

Bigbom seems to be a great project. My friend has told me about this start-up and we are waiting for its launching.
The most effective marketing is word of mouth.
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

It is true, nevertheless, Bigbom should pay more attention to its PR. Well-organized marketing campaing will make it easier to attract new partners and future customers.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

It is true, nevertheless, Bigbom should pay more attention to its PR. Well-organized marketing campaing will make it easier to attract new partners and future customers.
In the nearest future Bigbom’s main focus will be on developing the best product possible, and bringing the most benefit to the users. As a result, Bigbom anticipates they will be happy to introduce Bigbom Eco to others. In addition, by enhancing promotion, advertising, or being as sponsorship of relevant events in targeted markets will also extremely assist in boosting the Bigbom Eco brand.
RayXX18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

In the nearest future Bigbom’s main focus will be on developing the best product possible, and bringing the most benefit to the users. As a result, Bigbom anticipates they will be happy to introduce Bigbom Eco to others. In addition, by enhancing promotion, advertising, or being as sponsorship of relevant events in targeted markets will also extremely assist in boosting the Bigbom Eco brand.
Bigbom has a prominent potential and people should know more about it!)
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:19:36 PM

Completely agree with you. Bigbom aims to build a library with the goal of providing advertisers with the best possible experience in products / services in the ecosystem.
RayXX18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:20:52 PM

Completely agree with you. Bigbom aims to build a library with the goal of providing advertisers with the best possible experience in products / services in the ecosystem.
In addition, customers and VIP partners can be supported directly by Bigbom team.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

In addition, customers and VIP partners can be supported directly by Bigbom team.
More important, Bigbom will cooperate globally with influencers in the field of online advertising and pre-coding, to deliver our message to potential clients and partners.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:23:36 PM

More important, Bigbom will cooperate globally with influencers in the field of online advertising and pre-coding, to deliver our message to potential clients and partners.
I am already waiting to try all the benefits of Bigbom Eco in practice!
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

How does Bigbom business model look like?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

I know that they have developed several scenarios for Bigbom execution plan, depending on the amount of ETH raised, and the ETH/USD conversation rate.
RayXX18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

I know that they have developed several scenarios for Bigbom execution plan, depending on the amount of ETH raised, and the ETH/USD conversation rate.
In an official whitepaper you can find such a table. It shows the distribution of funds for a raise of 15m USD.https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/4/12/0f67128c44a0316a9140474512881fcb-full.png
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

In an official whitepaper you can find such a table. It shows the distribution of funds for a raise of 15m USD.https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/4/12/0f67128c44a0316a9140474512881fcb-full.png
Oh, thank you. I will be grateful if someone tell me about it in more deteils.
RayXX18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

No problem. A fair amount of these funds will be used for attracting more data scientists, whom will develop AI algorithm for adjusting ads price on Bigbom iAds and User matching on Bigbom Eco.
flexnbit

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

In an official whitepaper you can find such a table. It shows the distribution of funds for a raise of 15m USD.
No problem. A fair amount of these funds will be used for attracting more data scientists, whom will develop AI algorithm for adjusting ads price on Bigbom iAds and User matching on Bigbom Eco.
It would be logical to assume that a part of this money will be used for a development of busyness and for marketing goals. Bigbom will attract advertisers and agencies into the Bigbom Marketplace and expand into potential markets such as SEA/US/Korea/Japan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: