Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bigbom Eco - Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 4553 times)
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

Bigbom Airdrop Program was closed ahead of schedule due to overwhelming response. On April 14 2018 17:00:00 GMT, the Airdrop Program was closed, and participants are not be able to earn points now.
How does the Airdrop Program work?
The Airdrop Program was originally started to reward users for creating awareness about Bigbom, and to build an active and healthy community.
I think people show a huge interest with Bigbom program, and its community will grow significantly as a result!
It is true. Now Bigbom has over 40.000 members in its Global Telegram group, over 15.000 members in Vietnamese group and nearly 30.000 members in the Announcement Channel.
Why was the Airdrop Program stopped?
As far as I know, Bigbom has noticed that the Airdrop Program comes with some downsides.
What are they?
Firstly, there is a concern that some people are abusing the program, by creating fake accounts in order to receiving free BBO from Airdrop.
Oh, I think it is against the rules of the Airdrop Program, and has a negative influence on Bigbom community as a whole.
Yes, You are right. Furthermore, many participants do not have a particular interest in the project, but are purely interested in the Airdrop Program.
What is Bigbom going to do now?
Although Bigbom appreciates the overwhelming response to its Airdrop Program, from now on they will focus more on organic community growth.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

Bigbom Airdrop Program was closed ahead of schedule due to overwhelming response. On April 14 2018 17:00:00 GMT, the Airdrop Program was closed, and participants are not be able to earn points now.
The Airdrop Program was originally started to reward users for creating awareness about Bigbom, and to build an active and healthy community.
I think people show a huge interest with Bigbom program, and its community will grow significantly as a result!
It is true. Now Bigbom has over 40.000 members in its Global Telegram group, over 15.000 members in Vietnamese group and nearly 30.000 members in the Announcement Channel.
As far as I know, Bigbom has noticed that the Airdrop Program comes with some downsides.
What are they?
Firstly, there is a concern that some people are abusing the program, by creating fake accounts in order to receiving free BBO from Airdrop.
Oh, I think it is against the rules of the Airdrop Program, and has a negative influence on Bigbom community as a whole.
Yes, You are right. Furthermore, many participants do not have a particular interest in the project, but are purely interested in the Airdrop Program.
Although Bigbom appreciates the overwhelming response to its Airdrop Program, from now on they will focus more on organic community growth.
Can you tell me in more details about the Airdrop termination?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

What are they?
At 14 April 2018 17:00:00 GMT, Bigbom airdrop at https://airdrop.bigbom.com stopped recognizing points, and users will not receive points for their actions in the Program.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

What are they?
At 14 April 2018 17:00:00 GMT, Bigbom airdrop at https://airdrop.bigbom.com stopped recognizing points, and users will not receive points for their actions in the Program.
Does it mean that all participants have lost their points?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

What are they?
Of course no. Those participants that have reached 500 points or more at the time of closing, received BBO tokens according to their level (Bronze/Silver/Diamond).Furthermore, participants in the daily leaderboard or weekly leaderboard during 21 March 2018 until 3 April 2018, received their bonus reward.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

What are they?
Of course no. Those participants that have reached 500 points or more at the time of closing, received BBO tokens according to their level (Bronze/Silver/Diamond).Furthermore, participants in the daily leaderboard or weekly leaderboard during 21 March 2018 until 3 April 2018, received their bonus reward.
What about other participants who have less points?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

What are they?
Participants who have not reached 500 points at the time of the closing of the Airdrop Program, Bigbom has made the threshold more lenient as the program is closing earlier.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

What are they?
Participants who have not reached 500 points at the time of the closing of the Airdrop Program, Bigbom has made the threshold more lenient as the program is closing earlier.
What about those who have reached at least 300 points?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

What are they?
They will receive BBO at a 1:1 rate. For example, if a participant reaches 499 Points before 14 April 2018 17:00:00 GMT, he/she will receive 499 BBO.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

What are they?
They will receive BBO at a 1:1 rate. For example, if a participant reaches 499 Points before 14 April 2018 17:00:00 GMT, he/she will receive 499 BBO.
When will people get BBO tokens?
flexnbit

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

What are they?
As mentioned in the details of the Airdrop Program, the BBO tokens from the Airdrop Program will be distributed 4 weeks after the end of our ICO.
AbrammFry08

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

What are they?
As mentioned in the details of the Airdrop Program, the BBO tokens from the Airdrop Program will be distributed 4 weeks after the end of our ICO.
OK, thank you for this information!
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:18:38 AM

Do you want to get a quick introduction to Bigbom? Than watch their explainer video! Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQQGe7wzr_Q
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

Do you want to get a quick introduction to Bigbom? Than watch their explainer video! Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQQGe7wzr_Q
good videos, explaining about bigboom deals, bigboom marketing and ico bigboom. I hope bigboom can continue to be a part of cryptocurrency
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

Having now a had a little play around with the beta, and a browse through what campaigns others have created, I have to say I'm impressed with the project so far. It functions very well indeed. The user guide provided is excellent and helps you through the steps. A lot of functionality packed in there, and from what a can see is bug free. Well done team. It seems to be all set up for a win!
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

Having now a had a little play around with the beta, and a browse through what campaigns others have created, I have to say I'm impressed with the project so far. It functions very well indeed. The user guide provided is excellent and helps you through the steps. A lot of functionality packed in there, and from what a can see is bug free. Well done team. It seems to be all set up for a win!
Yea, the beta is quite a beautiful things to play with) as for me i have no dought it will be a win!
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

Yea, the beta is quite a beautiful things to play with) as for me i have no dought it will be a win!
It's way better and easier than I thought it was going to be. Thought it would be well out of my capabilities. Considering I have zero advertising experience, I found it very easy to work following the guide. As I say, hats off to the team. Very impressed so far !
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

Great team, great company! With this platform, our understanding of the crypto world will change. I hope it will be listed soon on https://www.icoguide.com/en
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

The Bigbom team is committed to lock a big portion of the BBO tokens, as outlined in a Whitepaper.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

The Bigbom team is committed to lock a big portion of the BBO tokens, as outlined in a Whitepaper.
I have heard about it earlier. However, Founder & Core Staff, Advisors, Airdrop, Network Growth and Reserve pool will have a certain lockout duration, before they will be able to enter the circulating supply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: