Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bigbom Eco - Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 4553 times)
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

Did you know that Bigbom iAds will be rolled out to more than 15,000 users of the Haravan platform!
what is a haravan? i have never heard it before.
i think it is clone of shopify in Vietnam.
oh, great. so what bigbom and harravan partnership about?
Haravan provides omni channel solutions for company and shop, they have been working with more than 15,000 clients. By collaboration with Bigbom Eco, Bigbom can offer their 15,000 customers using Bigbom iAds to optimize their ads campaign.
One of the hidden gems of Vietnam right now is the venture builder Seedcom. The new venture capital portfolio has invested in over twelve companies already (and owns a massive 200-hectare piece of land in Vietnam’s highlands). All of these companies have some kind of connection to supply chain, retail, and ecommerce. One promising company in the mix is Haravan, Seedcom’s ecommerce platform startup.
From the outside, Haravan may resemble a Shopify for Vietnam. And indeed, at its core, its mission and the way it operates are fundamentally similar.
This is from the Shopify website: «We focus on making commerce better for everyone, so businesses can focus on what they do best: building and selling their products. Today, merchants use our platform to manage every aspect of their business – from products to orders to customers, selling online, in retail stores, and on the go.»
That’s precisely what Haravan is doing; it’s a platform for shops, retailers, and new SME ecommerce merchants to run their businesses offline and online.
To the average Vietnamese user, it may look like a WordPress clone, where you can create a website using provided free and paid templates.
But Haravan takes WordPress and Shopify’s basic core concept and expands on it considerably, placing it firmly into a Vietnamese context. This is rare in Vietnam, where copying is rampant but shallow.

Haravan is a case where the cofounders identified a problem and then found a model that fit.
They started with Vietnam’s burgeoning underserved SME ecommerce market, researched various models, and ended up with Shopify. This chart outlines the model

What services does  Haravan provide?
Like Shopify, Haravan does all the basics. It has an API for third-party providers to create more features, it provides a POS platform for offline businesses to manage their inventory, marketing and ad integration, etc.
Haravan coordinates with local logistics companies to automatically provide logistics services to SME’s. Most notable of those is Giao Hang Nhanh, another Seedcom portfolio company.
Adjacent to Haravan’s logistics partners, the company also connects with prominent payment gateways like Smartlink and VNPay.
Since most Haravan users are SMEs, managing customers can be unwieldy. They don’t have the resources to do it well. Thus, Haravan provides a full customer service toolset.
What are those tools?
This includes integrating email, newsletter, call center, and chat services into Haravan. Users can easily manage all of this through their dashboard.
Given Vietnam’s forum-heavy social media space, Haravan provides forum integration for SMEs.
What does it mean?
This means Haravan works directly with forums to embed a store into forum comments.
What else?
In line with forum integration, Haravan provides Facebook crawling. Remember Page365 from Thailand? It helps Facebook Page sellers by crawling orders placed in comments and messages on their Facebook Page, and then organizes everything into a dashboard. Haravan does this as well.
On top of all these features, Haravan’s team understands the importance of literally hitting the ground running and has monthly events in Vietnam’s major cities to market and teach local merchants how to use Haravan. Their model is primed to be very down-to-earth, helping offline merchants, small ecommerce players, and the growing “omnichannelers”.
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

Did you know that Bigbom iAds will be rolled out to more than 15,000 users of the Haravan platform!
what is a haravan? i have never heard it before.
i think it is clone of shopify in Vietnam.
oh, great. so what bigbom and harravan partnership about?
Haravan provides omni channel solutions for company and shop, they have been working with more than 15,000 clients. By collaboration with Bigbom Eco, Bigbom can offer their 15,000 customers using Bigbom iAds to optimize their ads campaign.
One of the hidden gems of Vietnam right now is the venture builder Seedcom. The new venture capital portfolio has invested in over twelve companies already (and owns a massive 200-hectare piece of land in Vietnam’s highlands). All of these companies have some kind of connection to supply chain, retail, and ecommerce. One promising company in the mix is Haravan, Seedcom’s ecommerce platform startup.
From the outside, Haravan may resemble a Shopify for Vietnam. And indeed, at its core, its mission and the way it operates are fundamentally similar.
This is from the Shopify website: «We focus on making commerce better for everyone, so businesses can focus on what they do best: building and selling their products. Today, merchants use our platform to manage every aspect of their business – from products to orders to customers, selling online, in retail stores, and on the go.»
That’s precisely what Haravan is doing; it’s a platform for shops, retailers, and new SME ecommerce merchants to run their businesses offline and online.
To the average Vietnamese user, it may look like a WordPress clone, where you can create a website using provided free and paid templates.
But Haravan takes WordPress and Shopify’s basic core concept and expands on it considerably, placing it firmly into a Vietnamese context. This is rare in Vietnam, where copying is rampant but shallow.

Haravan is a case where the cofounders identified a problem and then found a model that fit.
They started with Vietnam’s burgeoning underserved SME ecommerce market, researched various models, and ended up with Shopify. This chart outlines the model
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/4/29/75abaa12e5b1486eea5ad47df508df04-full.png
What services does  Haravan provide?
Like Shopify, Haravan does all the basics. It has an API for third-party providers to create more features, it provides a POS platform for offline businesses to manage their inventory, marketing and ad integration, etc.
Haravan coordinates with local logistics companies to automatically provide logistics services to SME’s. Most notable of those is Giao Hang Nhanh, another Seedcom portfolio company.
Adjacent to Haravan’s logistics partners, the company also connects with prominent payment gateways like Smartlink and VNPay.
Since most Haravan users are SMEs, managing customers can be unwieldy. They don’t have the resources to do it well. Thus, Haravan provides a full customer service toolset.
What are those tools?
This includes integrating email, newsletter, call center, and chat services into Haravan. Users can easily manage all of this through their dashboard.
Given Vietnam’s forum-heavy social media space, Haravan provides forum integration for SMEs.
What does it mean?
This means Haravan works directly with forums to embed a store into forum comments.
What else?
In line with forum integration, Haravan provides Facebook crawling. Remember Page365 from Thailand? It helps Facebook Page sellers by crawling orders placed in comments and messages on their Facebook Page, and then organizes everything into a dashboard. Haravan does this as well.
On top of all these features, Haravan’s team understands the importance of literally hitting the ground running and has monthly events in Vietnam’s major cities to market and teach local merchants how to use Haravan. Their model is primed to be very down-to-earth, helping offline merchants, small ecommerce players, and the growing “omnichannelers”.
One more great project!
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

Is BIGBOM supported on an ERC20 address as MEW + metamask? I've got them on gate.io but it looks like a sketchy exchange... or should I move them to a specific wallet?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

Is BIGBOM supported on an ERC20 address as MEW + metamask? I've got them on gate.io but it looks like a sketchy exchange... or should I move them to a specific wallet?
Yes ! BBO Supported on Erc20 FOR SURE ! I bought it and it came automatically in my Mew wallet
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

Yes ! BBO Supported on Erc20 FOR SURE ! I bought it and it came automatically in my Mew wallet
In myetherwallet i cant see an option to store bbo...Any ideas?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

did you buy BBO yet? If you bought it already, you should add the address contract to get the token out. New  contract address : 0x84f7c44b6fed1080f647e354d552595be2cc602f
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

did you buy BBO yet? If you bought it already, you should add the address contract to get the token out. New  contract address : 0x84f7c44b6fed1080f647e354d552595be2cc602f
Participated in the pre-sale and now see 3 tokens namely BBO in my wallet. What happened?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

Participated in the pre-sale and now see 3 tokens namely BBO in my wallet. What happened?
Bigbom had changed the contract address, More information please check https://medium.com/@bigbomeco/new-bbo-token-contract-address-a1101ab743fd
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Bigbom had changed the contract address, More information please check https://medium.com/@bigbomeco/new-bbo-token-contract-address-a1101ab743fd
What is the benefit of holding BBO? Do customers receive a portion of the transaction fees?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

What is the benefit of holding BBO? Do customers receive a portion of the transaction fees?
You don't receive a portion of the fee. Instead, a large portion of the fee is burned.  So, with a decreasing supply, it's theoretically similar to receiving a portion of the transaction fee.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

You don't receive a portion of the fee. Instead, a large portion of the fee is burned.  So, with a decreasing supply, it's theoretically similar to receiving a portion of the transaction fee.
Do people earn anything other than price increase from this partnership as Bigbom holders?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

Do people earn anything other than price increase from this partnership as Bigbom holders?
By collaboration with Bigbom Eco, the project can offer their 15,000 customers using Bigbom iAds to optimize their ads campaign.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

By collaboration with Bigbom Eco, the project can offer their 15,000 customers using Bigbom iAds to optimize their ads campaign.
I wanna get some bbo. What steps shell I do for it?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

You have to wait ICO to get BBO tokens. Sign up and wait for KYC. Learn about ERC-20 wallet and MEW if you dont have any infomation about them, and last but not least you have exchange to ETH to jump in ICO.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

You have to wait ICO to get BBO tokens. Sign up and wait for KYC. Learn about ERC-20 wallet and MEW if you dont have any infomation about them, and last but not least you have exchange to ETH to jump in ICO.
Do you have formal confirmation about ICO start?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

Bigbom will announce exact date and time within this week. Pre-ICO was done, you can join ICO next month.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

Bigbom will announce exact date and time within this week. Pre-ICO was done, you can join ICO next month.
other ICO normally freeze their tokens for months, why bigbom freeze tokens for 2 years, can you explain me more about it?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

other ICO normally freeze their tokens for months, why bigbom freeze tokens for 2 years, can you explain me more about it?
Just the Founder , Co-Founder , Dev Team BBO will be locked for 2 years. It means there is less BBO on the market, and the price may be increased.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

Just the Founder , Co-Founder , Dev Team BBO will be locked for 2 years. It means there is less BBO on the market, and the price may be increased.
what will happen with unsold tokens?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

what will happen with unsold tokens?
Will be burn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: