Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next good ICO?  (Read 2672 times)
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

You buoy mention to and ballad outside in the ABYSS accommodating, which is a project supported on the DAICO dais originated alongside Vitalik itself with indefinite supplies complete the picture and decision-making rights of investors in this project. I be credible this project desire be extremely happy whereas it is considered the profit of Ethereum.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

I like the Photochain. I've reviewed a lot of projects, but I think it's hard to find something worthwhile because of the large number of scams....

marktee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

In my personal experience in crypto. I think this three are very good ICO

Eden chain
Bezant
Eligma

boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

I joined the project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3682222.msg36785184#msg36785184 
He is a very good Manager, who has repeatedly shown good projects.

kateyau

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

Rightmesh
Creator.ai
Dfinity
Shocoin
Pchain
christianst

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:49:06 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 04:33:28 PM by christianst

Midas protocol

Kleros

Egretia

Cool cousin

Nwp
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Hi all member, hero and legendary in bitcointalk.
I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculet
So what do you think about it?
You have invested in the merculet.  It is a great project.  egretia is also the next good project in May. egretia is also the thcusw partner of the merculet.  You can find more information here https //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 3317184.msg34643618 # msg34643618
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

the intent of EtherInc is to create an alternative protocol for running decentralized organizations and building decentralized applications, providing a different set of tradeoffs that we believe will be very useful for a large class of decentralized applications, with particular emphasis on situations where rapid development time, security for small and rarely used applications, and the ability of different applications to very efficiently interact, are important. EtherInc does this by building what is essentially the ultimate abstract foundational layer: a blockchain with a built-in Turing-complete programming language, allowing anyone to write smart contracts and decentralized applications where they can create their own arbitrary rules for ownership, transaction formats and state transition functions.

etherinc.com/
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Well i recently found this gem called SPOTCOIN. This is going to be launched on the NEO platform and the ico is to be held in the next month.

They are gonna create an OTC market and allow fiat to crypto trading on it (they already have a operational OTC market right now since about a year), and will also launch an digital exchange. They will also be giving token holders a portion of exchange fees as dividends so you could potentially get some steady passive income on it

For me fiat to crypto trading is currently pretty lacking in the space right now and this In My Opinion is what attracted me to the project.
However they also plan to open a payment gateway service as well and their team seems really good. Definitely worth putting a little bit of money into

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

When it comes to ICOs, as a general rule, I prefer investing in NEO based projects.

One of my top picks is Spotcoin.

The team behind it is great - they regularly post updates and very helpful on telegram, not to mention have a good deal of experience.
Their goal is to create a crypto to fiat exchange both OTC and online. Their philosophy is basically "Simple Liquidity" and with their project they aim to do just that, provide easy liquidity and solve a huge liquidity problem in the crypto space.

It's also important to note that it costs 500 gas, which is roughly 15-20k, to launch a token on NEO. This acts as a filter where only legit, good quality projects can see their token become a reality. NEO ICOs have also had a much better track record as compared to their Ethereum-based counterparts.

That's why I have a good feeling about Spotcoin.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

Edenchain is going right now. It is a blockhain with a good team. They also have MVP.
Personal cap - 1 ETH in a first day. There is a lock-up period 20% tokens every month.
Patrick777

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

Luckchemy  finished the private sale, collected more than $ 500,000!
Now is Pre-Sale, with 40% discount.

Luckchemy  an example of a project that already has a product, and now they are raising funds for the growth and development of all ideas.
luckchemy.com
Ydentity

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

Ydentity has successfully completed the first round of pre-ICO. Ydentity, the world’s first risk identity blockchain token based on cognitive neuroscience to evaluate risk and provide a predictive model for customer onboarding and risk underwriting. The underlying blockchain platform is token-driven. It is cryptographically protected to defence grade standards and is regulated by a smart contract. Ydentity risk profile token could provide a new underwriting instrument for several markets including but not limited to insurance, investment, social netw=http://ydentity.org/orking, dating and gaming.
The second round of pre-ICO is planned to happen between 10th September and 24th September 2018. So make sure you get these tokens!
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

Choose projects with high ratings in icobench or icoraiting. But check everything on project's website.
Their team, their whitepaper, everything.
There are many good upcoming icos.
NEX,Edenchain,Fantom,Quarkchain,NuCypher
johnfegan

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:15:08 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 04:01:36 PM by johnfegan

After invest on this ico do some reserach on you own opinion

*Origin protocol

*Kambria

*Egretia

*Nwp
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:20:49 AM

I am not sure that I can tell you a lot of good ICO projects at all, nonetheless I know one really good project - Paytomat that is very simple and    
handy way to use your crypto in your ordinary life. I know a lot of people who are very satisfied with this platform.

This is really a biggest task what people face as their are so many ICO keep coming to identify the right ICO is becoming difficult. But again based on your research one should be selecting and investing in it because you would be happier whatever the final result may be at the end.
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

How to find good ico?? in my opinion, the first thing you should do is check for the detailed whitepaper. If the team has not put the effort in documenting what their goals, vision, and revenue or bounty model is, then they don’t really care about their business.
sensei

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

I contemplation Photochain flavors as husky greater plan. Photochain ambition to handle blockchain to revolutionize assistance photography.
edollarcoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:09:45 PM

Hi all member, hero and legendary in bitcointalk.
I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculet
So what do you think about it?
has to be Edollarcoin or ECD
Encrypted Dollar Coin
Not only has its Transactions for free but has super high speed with full encryption
if you join now, you could make revenue just by inviting more people.
so id suggest you to hop in before you get invited by someone else in the future.
use the referral code edc397
edollarcoin.com
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

It's up to your understanding after reading the whitepapers of an upcoming ICO if it is good or not. I suggest that you should understand clearly what is the platform of the ICO that you want to join for a campaign. A good option too is to check their ICO rating on sites like icobench.com, icorating.com or icochamps.com, these are some sites that I used to check if the ICO I was joining has a high rating and it is good to join for a campaign. For now my next good ICO's are Metamorph.pro, Fuloos and Jibbit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: