Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.  (Read 4479 times)
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

I also think that it is too early to say about a crash on a crypto market I am holding eth and I am not going to sell it while. It need serious reasons and circumstances to drop market to lows again. If it will happen I ought to sell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

I think you have just said it all. The price may be showing red line for today but i still believe that Bitcoin will never disappoint it holders. Holding in every business always turn out profitable. The price maybe $7345 today or go down low as to $4000 but one thing is for sure about Bitcoin that it will shotup sooner than we think.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Yes, hold it until the price is going up again. It's not a bad decision if you hold it for a long time because at the right time it will give you the good profit. We people have a different problem in financial we cannot stop them to sell their coins in wrong time. I want to advise them to sell half of it then hold the remaining coins and wait for the perfect time to sell it so that they cannot lose their money.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

Yes, I'll hold it even bitcoin needs to reach the end of the year just to spike again. The movements of its price is doing good so far so I'm wishing that it will continue until it goes back to $20k again.

If only all bitcoin users are confident like you and all users continue to hold bitcoin then bitcoin price increases may be faster without having to wait for the end of the year. Unfortunately, some bitcoin users choose to sell it when they already get a profit, especially bitcoin holders whose capital is not much.

If we just hold our bitcoins the price will not increase, we need buyers if new people invest in bitcoins and we hold our coins then the price will increase. But now because of some governments restrictions, new investors are not putting money in bitcoin that is why the price is not increasing.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:45:25 AM

Despite the drastic fall that the price of bitcoin experienced recently, I still think there is enough room for the price to move in swings for a little bit more. But to suppose that "Hodl" is still a convenient option for everyone does not seem right to me. I think the best times to commit someone in such a way with a cryptocurrency have already been left behind, and from now on we should get used to a more stable market where prices will remain for long periods moving in narrow ranges like the current one.
Even if what you said was correct, holding is still the best option, look at the stock market, the stock market moves very slowly compared to the way that bitcoin moves and yet even in that huge market that moves that slow the most profitable strategy is still to hold your stocks, there are some that claim that can beat the market and earn more than the average return but the people that are able to do that are very scarce.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it
I’ve been Hodling my Bitcoin since February and I plan to keep on with HODL for a long time cause I see the price will go more than what it is now. The price moved from the rate of $6000 to $9000+ within 3 months (February to April) and I believe that before the month of May is over we’ll see something very much different, possibly $15000 or maybe something that is very much close to that price rate. But even the price rate of $15000 wouldn’t be an option for me to withdraw, as long as the price keeps on moving up I will continue to hold my Coins and selling any of them off.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Et Hereum

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

You speak correctly but people don't understand it. When panic moods are amplified, the human brain is shutting down. I decided for myself that I will keep the coins and at every opportunity I will buy some coins.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

This time is the best time to hold bitcoin or any coins in crypto currency community, because it's seems they are totally growing up so fast. I was not sure but holding coins is one of the best way of investment, because stocking coins in the wallets are increasing rapidly.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:56:12 AM

That is completely correct but there are very few people that are able to hold for the long term when they are losing money, fortunately for me I am not in that situation, while I do not have a lot of bitcoin the bitcoin that I bought was when it was relatively cheap compared to the current prices so even with all what has happened I still got huge profits so I do not care that much about the movements of the price.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

For me I would recommend you to buy but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

HODLing isn't really an assurance that you would not lose your money even if you haven't sold it. Because when the time will come that you really need that money and you want to cash it out but the price depreciates instead of price increase like what you expected, so when you cash it out, the money you invested did depreciate thus you made a wrong decision of HODLing for a period of time but still didn't have profit out of it. That's the downside of trying to be a long-time trader where you just HODL it out, unlike being a Daily Trader where you really check the price each hour or each day and trying to make profit out of price variations through the certain time. Goodluck and invest wisely, everyone!
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

is good to hold but it depend if i buy at 11k you can't expect me to sell at 7k i will rather sell when i know have make my gain no matter the years those that bought at 18k sgould just wait it can rise again and you will make your gain

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

we should correct this like do not cash out. you can sell and buy another thing. sometimes it is better to give up and try another altcoin. insisting on holding some altcoins may make you miss other good opportunities.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

Patience is a main weapon of trader.  Only thanks to patience we get an excellent profit! On the cryptocurrency market, only those who invest in a long-term perspective win. That's why I prefer hold my assets and enjoy with profit later. And no doubt that Bitcoin will growth ten times minimum from this levels of price.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

For me I would recommend you to buy but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall.
The current market value of the coins like that of bitcoin and ETH is getting higher but still, it is not that much high and that you can still buy the coins at much cheaper rates. However, you need to be sure that you are not making any decision like that of selling of your coins after buying your coins until and unless you are satisfied with the market value of the coin at that time and that you are getting enough of profit.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

Patience is a main weapon of trader.  Only thanks to patience we get an excellent profit! On the cryptocurrency market, only those who invest in a long-term perspective win. That's why I prefer hold my assets and enjoy with profit later. And no doubt that Bitcoin will growth ten times minimum from this levels of price.
Right.For as long as you have patience,you will most likely to succeed in this kind of industry.Since bitcoin is an open investment,so it's our own choice already how we will work out with our investments.And holding would be the most secured method that will really give us a sure and huge profit even if it takes a long-term investment.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again. 
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy 

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it

Hold's the only successful Property, nothing else because Hold has proven capable of handling several instances of events such as bullish and crashes, except to buying a lot of bitcoins when dumps occur.
For example, we invested bitcoin in Binance and Bittrex in early 2015 50% + 50% for three years I purposely took a three-year period starting from 2015. This period's interesting because it goes through a period of bullish and crashes during 2017-2018.

Apparently with the strategy of buy and hold no one recorded a loss. All selected exchanges successfully through the 2017-2018 crisis period well, including altcoin that still gives a yield.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

That's what the point where some of crypto investors missed. Hodling during crisis may look so awful knowing your crypto assets have declined so well but it's the only way you can prevent further losses when your cryptocurrencies are rising back again.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

Now you see that one too! Off course people will never understand the art of holding as Lon as they dont hold it by themselves and then they see the up surge coming their way.  Tongue

Just look at the current situation, I still see some panic sellers in the market if you check the market chart, just because they see that prices risen and sell. If they hold little more then obviously they will enjoy the best profits.

So yeah, HOLD.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

i can see most of the problems of the investors are because of panic selling. i know this is already no commong because since then, a lot of people or investors tend to panic when they see the market on its down trend, is it really that bad? Yes the OP is right, you haven't lost, not unless you sold it already, besides when we say about bitcoin, some would prefer hold it because it is a solid crypto rather than sell it and convert and then regret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: