Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.  (Read 4479 times)
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

Been doing that since last year. Although I take out some when I really need it but I reinvest when I have the cash to spare. Timing when to buy and sell can be hard but with experience you'll get the hang of it.

I have been holding Bitcoin for a very long time as well. I am sure that BTC will jump very high. Who knows, when it happens? No one. That is why, I have chosen the position: HODL it as long as you can, man.

I think there is nothing wrong holding bitcoin for long time. Bitcoin is good investment in the future i believe. With more growing cryptocurrency market, bitcoin as leader on market will rising again more than highes and some expert said bitcoin can reach $25k end this year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:49:47 AM

Even what they say,thats the reality indeed we will never lose as long as we have the coin,because only the prices are dropping but the volume of our funds remain until the day comes we sold it.

So hold guy,were almost in the middle of the year,and the next to Q3 is recovery as what i am believing

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

What?? Danger zone.. That’s a good opportunity to buy more bitcoin then how you come up to call that way.. This doesn’t look bad for me at all,, it has been in this price range before and what the difference now.. It all looks similar to me.. The best name “the buyer/better zone”..

Those who buy at 18k to 10k below if a long term investors,, won’t take the price of today seriously.. And those who panic and sell are kittens into this kind of risk..

The best thing to do is just hold your coin in order not to lose a huge amount of profit because they are a lot of traders today in the market who are selling their coins immediately when their coins are melting and because of that, most of the new traders are quitting because of losing investment.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

If it is an alt-coin then better know what are their plans for the future because sometimes the price of alt-coin would just continue to fall,
There are times that it is better to cut loss than to continue on holding .
You should know when to quit and when to continue.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

Been doing that since last year. Although I take out some when I really need it but I reinvest when I have the cash to spare. Timing when to buy and sell can be hard but with experience you'll get the hang of it.

I have been holding Bitcoin for a very long time as well. I am sure that BTC will jump very high. Who knows, when it happens? No one. That is why, I have chosen the position: HODL it as long as you can, man.
Yeah, your right. Holding with patient is the best strategy. And this is true that no one knows, Bitcoin will pump more than you think. I am sure, this is a big party to us.
So pls, don't sell if you don't need it.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

If it is an alt-coin then better know what are their plans for the future because sometimes the price of alt-coin would just continue to fall,
This is a good idea. One should not sell in times there is red market. This is because the money spent initially is not even gained. One should only sell when the prevailing market price of the coin he has invested in is more than the initial price in the market. Being a long term investor, I believe one would never loose money if the investment is ling term. Daily trading and short term investment are prone to loose if the experience is missing.
Larrymili

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

Anything can happen in a crypto price but don't panic if you are a good investor, you have to be patient no matter how the price go low, it will still rise. so keep calm and wait till the price rice again.
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

Anything can happen in a crypto price but don't panic if you are a good investor, you have to be patient no matter how the price go low, it will still rise. so keep calm and wait till the price rice again.

SELL SELL SELL!  Grin
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

Biggest crash coming up! hold tight guys!
Maybe we go back to 4500$
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-closing-on-long-term-bear-indicator-not-seen-since-2014/?utm_content=buffer7b4fc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

It can sound logic, but you can loose in terms of selling value. Like you bought for $1000 and now you can sell only for $700, so

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it

Yes I will hold also if I have my token already because l want something new in my life. I want also to experience how to change my life from rags to riches.Only bitcoin can give me the opportunity to earn big from holding.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:28:26 AM

This is stupid advice. You've lost the money the second the price drops, you just haven't realized the loss yet. By continuing to hold while the price drops, you have the potential to make it back whereas once you sell you don't. But you also have the potential to continue losing money by holding. Holding through the down times doesn't guarantee you're going to make it back someday. But trying to delude people into thinking they haven't lost money by holding an asset that has dropped in value is disingenuous and stupid.
I really do not think that is a stupid advice, it is a good advice it has been shown mathematically that the best strategy that you can use when you are investing is to hold for the long term and that means not selling even when the price goes down and the reason is that you do not know if the price is going to keep dropping or if it's going to go up next.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:11:40 AM

I have lost 96% of my portfolio value since January but I have been watching some videos claiming that a bigger upside and bull run is coming which is much bigger than the one that came previously. I just hope it starts coming over the next three months because this bear run has lasted six months and has dwindled our supply to the point that we might not survive this if something does not improve by October time. So my prayer is that we hodlers are vindicated and soon something good happens t us as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:17:47 AM

the value of the loss only when realized in money, but assets are certainly still intact. hold until prices recovered or can even get lucky is the thing that many people are interested in anticipation of losses.

The market is still very, very flexible. It has been demonstrating the greatest volatility. That is why holding policy is wise. Selling is nonsense now.
It is not possible for all of us to keep on holding the crypto coins for the whole of our lives and that there comes certain situation when we plan for selling of the crypto coins because of our own personal reasons. However, you need to wait for the time when the market value of the coins you are holding rise to some significant value where you can feel like that selling will help you earn some good earning. Before that, just wait and hold.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

This is a good idea. One should not sell in times there is red market. This is because the money spent initially is not even gained. One should only sell when the prevailing market price of the coin he has invested in is more than the initial price in the market. Being a long term investor, I believe one would never loose money if the investment is ling term. Daily trading and short term investment are prone to loose if the experience is missing.

Only an insane person or the guy who really needs money will sell his cryptocurrency now when the market situation does not look very good. Just hold.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

Only an insane person or the guy who really needs money will sell his cryptocurrency now when the market situation does not look very good. Just hold.
This is the time for buyers, not sellers. Those who are giving up on bitcoin are either falling prey to panic selling or may be in need of money on urgent basis. We cannot assume much on our own without knowing about the exact details. Well, as a general piece of advice we should not be losing patience at the moment when market is showing some good signs of happy future and good increase in values.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

It's normal to loss money if you do not use your mind, selling without thinking is a kind of joke. That means you really don't know what your doing, your working for nothing. Your have to read and learn more about crypto or about investing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nightandday

Activity: 204
Merit: 137

SmileyGnome

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

I have sold Bitcoin from 2k all the way back up and down. You can't take your Bitcoin with you. If you hodl it forever, you will not get to enjoy life as full as you hoped.

Not saying spend all your BTC... but its nice to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

At least Bitcoins don't go bad.  Smiley

Want to get into the Bitcoin ATM business? Ask me how! https://chainbytes.com/
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:09:12 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.

Still great chance for those who always kept thinking that they have missed the bitcoin train. Bad news for those weak hands as they will start panicking one more time and will start selling like crazy, they cant stop aren't they.  Roll Eyes I would say have mercy on those weak hands Mr. Bitcoin!!

Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

Lolz. They might die real soon as those people are more than 50% down the line and catching the break even would be sweaty! Newcomers? Well, its a good chance but they should first know how everything works and must keep some trust on this tech. Others might confuse them as we speak of dropping of the bitcoin from 18K to the current value. Will they trust it?

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

No one can tell. It could drop until the last cent or it could fuel up to the moon. You never know.
Yes we can't predict the future, after all the coind will be mined that's the time the price of bitcoin will be stable but ihas a higher value than other coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

yes you really should buy bitcoin at a cheap price and sell it at an expensive price but when you have already bought bitcoin at an expensive price then you should hold bitcoin until bitcoin price becomes very expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: