Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.  (Read 4479 times)
andibcoin

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it
I'm sure the price of Bitcoin can be more than that until now I have not sold my assets until I get a good price. It is difficult to determine when it happens the price of bitcoin is often volatile even can rise or fall quickly.
august or september maybe can be turning point for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price.at last year in this month market going crazy , and price rise sharply.we hope it can happen again this year.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

Just hodl it

$3000-$4000 this is what I predict too. but for 2018 bitcoin will not go there, 2019 will be drop year for Bitcoin, we can see $4000 or $3000.

I buy Bitcoin too at $10000, I can't sell it. Because if I sell BTC at the current price I will lose. So, Hold is my choice.
Hold and keep waiting to buy more when the price in a DIP.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

That is the word during panic hodle is the only way to prevent your self from being fraud by FUDs who spread bad news in other to discredit bitcoin and make people rush into panic selling in other to buy low and then sell high when the Price rise in the nearest future, so the best thing to do is to hold.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

Just hodl it

Bitcoin's future is actually unpredictable because it's votality always surprises us. Bitcoin has passed all the tests of time and I'm still hopeful that it could reach the best value again by the last quarter of the year. Bitcoin could repeat it's history so I don't doubt about it. I would love to hodl longer.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

Yes of course you are right in this case I agree with you. Hold your bitcoin if you have it, because bitcoin will grow big in the next few years. I believe that, because bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency coins. Smiley
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

Just hodl it

Yeah, I will just keep on holding it. I cant really sell right now because the market is down again. I dont usually visit my wallet everyday because I know that the market is not so good right now. I will just keep on looking for the exchanges to be updated every time.
I think HODL is the best way to skip this phenomenon, bitcoin and even altcoins are now dipped hence, we have no choice but to hold as much as possible. I can't say to refrain to make some transaction but market is down and I think you will only have gain a small profit. Panicking will no have a good effect so we must think first before to make a move.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

What?? Danger zone.. That’s a good opportunity to buy more bitcoin then how you come up to call that way.. This doesn’t look bad for me at all,, it has been in this price range before and what the difference now.. It all looks similar to me.. The best name “the buyer/better zone”..

Those who buy at 18k to 10k below if a long term investors,, won’t take the price of today seriously.. And those who panic and sell are kittens into this kind of risk..
It is a normal thing for people to think a negative taught about bitcoin in terms of its changes on its price. For many bitcoin price dip is an open opportunity and we as a user of bitcoin should put the chance to prove the others that think negatively. Bitcoin deserves to be commended on its function and its system in the market that gives people a chance to earn and gain profit out of their work and effort on investments or trading.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:08:19 PM

Golden rules in any markets are the same.
Never invest money you can't afford to loose and never put all ''eggs in the same basket''.
Also, if you are not in the Forex market and don't need to cover your loses, don't sell if you are not in profit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

Hodl is the best strategy for profits and to prevent loss as well there will be a market volatility but we should nt feel panic and sell the coins thereafter
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2072
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

Well, HODL it until the price goes back up or really back does not have the price?
Yes your opinion is right now a great opportunity, but only a stupid newcomer who will immediately buy without asking "Why bitcoin price $ 3k? What about the past? Could it have a future?". All they know is bitcoin at that time only. Maybe if they ask it all, an opportunity for newcomers will not be as much as you think.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

If you will ever find a coin that will be worthy of long term holding, buy it, hold it, grab it with all you have and dont sell.
I agree. Just like bitcoin or ethereum. we do not need to sell them. just hold them for a long time and we will receive a lot of reward at the end of the road. They have the potential to be used and the advantages which they bring to the world is undeniable. Therefore, HOLD your coin if it is a good one
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

If you will ever find a coin that will be worthy of long term holding, buy it, hold it, grab it with all you have and dont sell.
I agree. Just like bitcoin or ethereum. we do not need to sell them. just hold them for a long time and we will receive a lot of reward at the end of the road. They have the potential to be used and the advantages which they bring to the world is undeniable. Therefore, HOLD your coin if it is a good one
You are right, you just need to hold what you have right now because if you don't hold you will lose some opportunity to gain more money. But if you really need the money for some expenses and you can't find way for you to compensate it then it will be wise to withdraw some of your investment.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

Of course that's right, you have to hold your coins until your coin prices soar from you that you previously bought in the market.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

Of course that's right, you have to hold your coins until your coin prices soar from you that you previously bought in the market.
yes if you hold your money for long term so that's why you will earn best profit because bitcoin price is increasing price so your money will also increase but if you have no patience so it will not profitable for you because bitcoin is very beneficial currency and you should get a lot of profits.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:31:30 AM

If you don't need to sell for the money and hold is the better.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:12:08 AM

I agree with the idea that the hold is more profitable than sell, as long as we do not really need the money then hold as long as possible is the thing that will make us successful and rich, and the important thing is we do not ever believe the current negative news is very dominant in various media.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

For me, the value of the bitcoin is on the typical drop before not like few months. I figure January or February bitcoin drop just about 60%. No should be panic at all. For now, it is smarter to add more bitcoin to your wallets snatch the moment when the bitcoin is drop. I am almost certain you will gain benefits later. Misfortunes happen when you choose to offer your coins right now.
It is common that holding is better than selling these days. Although the price is going down and now it is less than $8000 but it is hoped that till the end of this year it will reach again to $10000. People are now putting their money in cryptocurrency and the reason is high profits and seems the shortest way of making money compare to other businesses.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

In my situation, my banks forbid bitcoin when i said that i will used my account to buy bitcoin, but they said that they will not allow it because bitcoin is very risky to involve with and they don’t want my account to be on trouble, so that’s why it consider as risky investment. But i tried to buy Bitcoin when it was $800 then i Hold it very long, then i gained so much, then i buy back when it was on peak then right now I still hold it because I knew that bitcoin can go back to $18000, I still hold it because I have faith on bitcoin. If you don’t have faith then youll gonna lose your money.
Yeah you are right. The price unexpectedly dropped a lot in the last few months, but I think there is nothing to be panic because the future is that of cryptocurrency and the investors should keep in mind that cryptocurrency investment is not for short time. It will take time to give them handsome profits. So don’t be panic and wait for good time to come.
MaoDio

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies are a useless technology at this point, there is no real world usage, the only point of cryptocurrencies is daytrading, hodling and moving illegal funds around the world (which is its only actual usage and by this means monero should be the marketleader).

Im curious when the mainstream will realise what utter crap is hyped in the crypto space, blockchain tech is important, their currencies, not so much
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

Just hodl it

The best thing to do in the current situation today is just to hold your coins because in this way you will avoid losing a huge amount of profit since the market prices are decreasing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: