Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.  (Read 4479 times)
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

You made a perfect decission if you hold your currencies today because the market now is low don't sell hold tight your money until such time crypto recover from low price.

I want to hold my coins as long as possible. Yes, it is true that when we are holding we are not losing money, I believe in that. I think it is better to hold it, that unless if we are not really in a hurry to sell and don't badly need money such as for emergency cases. Holding, for me is great, and who knows in the future, we can be lucky. "Good things come to those who wait", as they say, it is good not to give up and be patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

I dont know if i can still hold my altcoins. As i look for thier price everyday and see that it went down again im so mad at
myself ,and say if i only sold them when thier price is high i will not experiece those mistakes.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it

Weak hodlers might panic and might lose their hope about bitcoin during this dip but we should know that this dip is normal and we've been through this for a loy of times. Panicking won't help us nor can't do anything to change the current situation of the market. Just hodl.

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

Just hodl it
If you are a real bitcoiner then you should aware to the benefits that we can get from holding. We should have strong balls to hold our bitcoin in a long time for us to earn more benefits and advantages.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

The market situation is very sad but if we can think positive, everything will be fine .. and the best choice for now is to hold it and invest in the long term .. most importantly do not panic and patience in patience under any circumstances because all surely will end and end beautifully ..
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

Just hodl it

You're right. Now it is necessary to hold bitcoin most likely until the end of the year to see a tangible profit. I think that bitcoin will not fall below 5500 $, but will be at least 10000$ at end of year
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

I've lost alot of money with bitcoin.

I dont think selling now is a good idea as there are loads of updates and things HAPPENING before the end of 2018.

HODL

---Looking for new Campaign---
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

Yes of course you are right in this case I agree with you. Hold your bitcoin if you have it, because bitcoin will grow big in the next few years. I believe that, because bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency coins. Smiley

I think we should make positive things by setting our own minds that this is a good opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin because the price is low.
Many people say that it is best to sell bitcoin now but I am still positive for the whole crypto currency market because this bad situation is only temporary and not negative and worrying
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

Just hodl it
Hodling is for only investors who have a lot of patience. They are not panicking even the price of the bitcoin is continuing to decline. It is really good to have strong hands for us to control our emotions and create better decisions.

Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

This is true, been holding my dumped coins. I will rather day trade them to increase my stalks than out-rightly selling off, this way, when market recovers I take more profit.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

Long term investment is very suitable strategy that we can use in order for us to become successful investor. We should focus to improve the patience that we have for us to able to hold our bitcoins for a long time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

The market situation is very sad but if we can think positive, everything will be fine .. and the best choice for now is to hold it and invest in the long term .. most importantly do not panic and patience in patience under any circumstances because all surely will end and end beautifully ..
Of course right now we all, those who invested, need to stay patient and passionate about the prospect of the technology. Nothing has happened which you can call badly. We had low prices in 2017 as well and we had some good number of investors holding good amount of coins.

Both the things are being observed today as well. So whenever the market is down, one must keep in mind the dynamic nature of the market and should rather hope the market return to equilibrium and to boom.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

Yes, but I would add that you need to know what particular coins are good to hold right now. Not just hold everything!
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

I agree with you, when market conditions like this if our assets have fallen quite a lot, better do not panic and hold. just calm down, the market will improve again and prices will rise. should be when the price drops like this we must buying gradually to seek profits if the price rises suddenly. do not sell. keep hold is a good choice.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

Selling prices are always tended to make us or happy, or disappointment, but always remember, until you have sold, money isn't yours!

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

I agree with you, when market conditions like this if our assets have fallen quite a lot, better do not panic and hold. just calm down, the market will improve again and prices will rise. should be when the price drops like this we must buying gradually to seek profits if the price rises suddenly. do not sell. keep hold is a good choice.
Eventually that holding is a shit, in my opinion because this time holding is not good so id making cutloss and then rebuy at the lower price in that i can make a higher profit when it goes back. Anyone is free to decide if you know whta you do and whats best for you stay calm and think.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

That's right, you wont loss money if you dont sell. If you think you loss , think why did you invest in the first place or why are you here? Me , Im here to support digital currency
like bitcoin and other alts so  I just leave my coins there and see them grow and look ahead.

You have a point, the reason why we made investments is to earn some good profit, if we will sell now then we will loss the capital we used for this investments, so better to hold and have long patience.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

That's right, you wont loss money if you dont sell. If you think you loss , think why did you invest in the first place or why are you here? Me , Im here to support digital currency
like bitcoin and other alts so  I just leave my coins there and see them grow and look ahead.

You have a point, the reason why we made investments is to earn some good profit, if we will sell now then we will loss the capital we used for this investments, so better to hold and have long patience.

Patience is a virtue and if you don't have patience in digital currency then you are at a wrong place as price fluctuations will always be an part and parcel of crypto world and if you cannot cope up with then you are gonna make a huge loss by getting panic and selling at a wrong time so just relax and hold your coins for the right time and if you successfully do it then it will only bring positive results for you for sure.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:32:59 AM

Just hodl it

You're right. Now it is necessary to hold bitcoin most likely until the end of the year to see a tangible profit. I think that bitcoin will not fall below 5500 $, but will be at least 10000$ at end of year
This is just a causal thing. All those who have been in bitcoin world are used to of it. I suppose all of them are now easy with this increase and decrease. People don’t have to be panic at such prices downfall and never become over reacted on increase in prices. Things are quite for you even in downstream as well. So don’t just waste your money by selling at down place rather hold.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

selling our asset right now just make our investment capital being reduce.if we dont any patience while investing in any kind portofolio , better to save our money in bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: