Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.  (Read 4479 times)
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

At the present situation of the crypto market selling any coin is not good idea and not a wise decision, knowing the fact the market is declining simply hold your token, remember christmas is coming or pick season is coming their might be a big possibility that the price af all coins goes up. Take some time wait your coin become matured enough for real profit for your life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it
I think all of this stuff is the bad effect of being impatient. They sell their coin even if the price is not suitable for them. That is why they loss their money or they get a small amount of cash.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

Just hodl it
I think all of this stuff is the bad effect of being impatient. They sell their coin even if the price is not suitable for them. That is why they loss their money or they get a small amount of cash.
Not just hodl bevause how long you will be holding the coin instaed of making saome nove to savef your profits. Not all the time holding is best you have the options and more wode area to inprove. Sell when you are happy or else it pumps or dump big amount that can surpass your entry soon.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
leeheidrick

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:50:30 AM

Still great chance for those who always kept thinking that they have missed the bitcoin train. Bad news for those weak hands as they will start panicking one more time and will start selling like crazy, they cant stop aren't they.  Roll Eyes I would say have mercy on those weak hands Mr. Bitcoin!!

Lolz. They might die real soon as those people are more than 50% down the line and catching the break even would be sweaty! Newcomers? Well, its a good chance but they should first know how everything works and must keep some trust on this tech. Others might confuse them as we speak of dropping of the bitcoin from 18K to the current value. Will they trust it?

No one can tell. It could drop until the last cent or it could fuel up to the moon. You never know.

This is nose dive! Cheesy

"You've not lost any money, until you sell crypto"
If the price is  low it is a very  welcome to people for  the long term investment because they know we at first quarter yet  in the year this is the right time to upload while the price is low this is a long journey yet, weak hands people's will surely dump at this moment of time. Who would you think would be the gainer in end. The weak hand or the visionaries.

of course my answer is that the weak hand will lose and the visionary hand will win, and what TheBitcoinBoy brothers say is true, as long as it does not sell cryptocurrency then it does not lose money, essentially still be patient waiting for the price to rise to gain profit.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:00:53 AM

Just hodl it
Not just hodl bevause how long you will be holding the coin instaed of making saome nove to savef your profits. Not all the time holding is best you have the options and more wode area to inprove. Sell when you are happy or else it pumps or dump big amount that can surpass your entry soon.
holding coins for long term , actually make us miss potential opportunity to gain profit.we could not buy other coins that has good potency and cheap price at the moment, because our money still on currency coins that hodl.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

as long as you hodl, the is still hope.. dont panic and dump.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:10:43 AM

Now bitcoin user know about the bitcoin. So people check the price in the market place every time. Bitcoin price will be down people will be hold the coin long time. wait for the price increase. Then people sell. If price will be going down. People never affried.
Julasic

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

its better to hold rather than so sell it immediately or sell it in panic way because bitcoin now are getting more popularity many new comers around the world have interest in bitcoin so you better hold now.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

It's not correct in full words. You have to sell your bitcoin when you have your profit. Holding bitcoin for always isn't a right decision. But selling in loss isn't good. So hold until you got your profit.

hazotalike

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

Just hodl it
I think should sell if short-term. And wait the market up again.
If it more down, let's buy .
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

I am feeling so bad for our brethens who bought bitcoin as at last year. Looking at the current nature of bitcoin value you could see a sharp dip in the value of bitcoin with reference to last year. With what is happening right now, I think bitcoin holders as at last year should stay put and hold their coin for some time because, bitcoin will surely rise. Again, the current nature of bitcoin is a good news to people who are willing to invest in bitcoin. This is the time to buy more bitcoins and hold if you have enough funds. I hope bitcoin shoot up again sooner than later.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

Just hodl it

This is not the end yet, for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ to 11,000$ dont be panic to sell your bitcoin. Just hold it and be strong enough to think it patiently that there is a full recovery of price inflations that's makes you all happy to gain more profits.
CryptomartN

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:00:00 PM

People often complain of incurring losses in cryptocurrency. It is very clear that such people bought the coins or tokens at high, and due to impatience, sold at a very low price when they could have hodl till higher prices again.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

I am feeling so bad for our brethens who bought bitcoin as at last year. Looking at the current nature of bitcoin value you could see a sharp dip in the value of bitcoin with reference to last year. With what is happening right now, I think bitcoin holders as at last year should stay put and hold their coin for some time because, bitcoin will surely rise. Again, the current nature of bitcoin is a good news to people who are willing to invest in bitcoin. This is the time to buy more bitcoins and hold if you have enough funds. I hope bitcoin shoot up again sooner than later.

Although I also tend to have good prospects regarding the growth potential of bitcoin in the medium term, I prefer to leave aside any excessive optimism about it, because we should not forget that the behavior of bitcoin last year was extremely atypical, and that is explainable in terms of the big speculative bubble that prevailed last year. Now, when investors have a clearer understanding of the risks that this market implies and have learned to be more cautious, I doubt very much that a scenario of such volatility can be repeated, so we must be mentally prepared to remain for a long time in a correction scenario such as the present one.
jaxteller

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

People often complain of incurring losses in cryptocurrency. It is very clear that such people bought the coins or tokens at high, and due to impatience, sold at a very low price when they could have hodl till higher prices again.

This is so right, I have to remind myself and others around me every time the market is bleeding (like it is doing lately). Just stay positive, this is an investment. There is no quick gains in this game, same goes for regular stocks. If one looks at several studies, one can see that over a 10 year period Hodlers always win.
Ochusol

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:29:21 PM

This is just a kind advice to those who sell due to FUD. I have always ensured I don't sell below my buying price. This should be adopted by everyone to keep up the crypto prices. It will also help to drastically reduce the crypto market price manipulation knowing very well that no amount of FUD information will make people to sell out of panic.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

This is true. Why you will sell your coin if you know that it will make you loss your money. Instead you can just hodl it until the right time, until the market will rise or be in a green row again. Unless you really need money to sold it. So think wisely.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

Now bitcoin user know about the bitcoin. So people check the price in the market place every time. Bitcoin price will be down people will be hold the coin long time. wait for the price increase. Then people sell. If price will be going down. People never affried.
This is too simple for investors to participate. It is important that the most appropriate time to recover funds and increase profits. In this market it is important that the psychology of investors is important. Waiting times will determine the winning factor.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

the chances of falling even lower still exist if several mining companies stop mining bitcoin
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

That is also a good defense on part of your investment to just hold ,whenever there is a falldown of prices then be patient enough to hold your coins ,so that you will not lost any money of your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: