Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 02:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.  (Read 4479 times)
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it
you are right, for this newcomer it will be very profitable, and for those who buy at the price of 18000 they have to be patient and wait until Bitcoin can exceed that number. HODL
Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

This is true. Why you will sell your coin if you know that it will make you loss your money. Instead you can just hodl it until the right time, until the market will rise or be in a green row again. Unless you really need money to sold it. So think wisely.

I think if you want to produce, wise and be smart. create a couple of research and get some success. do not only hodl if you think you lose some. always check the market if holding you have the opportunity to bounce back. if you feel lost large and still down just thinking minutes then sell, find the other.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

The question is, are you sure that the token your holding have a potential?  If you take last 2 years ago as a basis of your holding then your wrong. In our current  situation  now you can't tell if the Crypto will multiple a thousand times.  In my humble opinion it is better to take the risk in trading that holding your token for months or even a year. HODL investment  is consider a dead investment so why afraid to trade then? 
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

I think that now is the best time to invest in the market of cryptocurrency. Having created a diversified portfolio of cryptocurrency now, you can see good profit in the near future.
I think we still can't get profit in the near future if we invest in bitcoin at this time, because the downtrend from bitcoin price is still continues and there is still no sign of an increase anymore
isnt it could be best chance for us to collect bitcoin or cryptocurrency when it at cheapest price.so our risk become smaller and profit potency bigger than before..
It is good idea we should invest our money when price will be low and it will be affordable, so I really appreciate your way of thinking that now is great time for us to invest our money and buy some of them to hold it, holding always give good profit while selling at panic is the worst idea, now a day people are only holding and buying because selling now will be selling for panic.
nbavba

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

I think HODl is the great idea right now, I agree with your point. don't sell it, We shouldn't sell our coin at the moment, don't be afraid. if you don't sell you won't lose anything.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

Yes, do not sell your coins if the price is too low because you won't get a profit from it. Just hold it till the price increase so you will get a huge profit of it. Wait and see you won't regret if you do this.

Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it
It's better to buy your coin with your spare money, because if you lost it, you still have money to buy things that you need. Just hold your coin, selling Bitcoin when it's no better than your buying prices is just wasting your time and effort in here.
Totally agree with you we should buy some coin but it is not good to sell because price now a day is not selling worthy but try to invest more because the more we will invest the more price of bitcoin gets high, in this way those who sold their coin will surely be regret for selling early we should hold as holding is the best option for all investors and holders.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

Yes, do not sell your coins if the price is too low because you won't get a profit from it. Just hold it till the price increase so you will get a huge profit of it. Wait and see you won't regret if you do this.
That is right, that is my motto as well that we don't need to sell everything we have right now because it is not yet the end of the war, so we are still in the phase where in we can still earn a lot, so no need to worry much about the bear market right now what we need to see is how much we are going to earn at a later part.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

To HODL and invest more is the best decision for al investors now, as the price of BTC is on the bearish state, We need not to be scared be assure the bearish state will not last forever soon the bullish period will commence and we will have reason to smile as an investors, your action now determine what you experience after the market correction.
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

well on a serious note, no one has lost any money, lets not contribute to the panick, bitcoin will definately bounce back to the good old days of 2010, so for now hodl that bitcoin, spread the good news about bitcoin, lets enhance its value by contributing to mass adoption.
RixtonTrain

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

If you have held Bitcoin before then you are now the winner. Many people have made a wise decision to keep Bitcoin at a downturn and now they are happy to know their decision is right. The price of Bitcoin is up and down, so when it's down, you should calm down, do not panic and wait for the price to return.
MackLewis

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

I think who had HODL the bitcoin before, the parameters on the chart proved they are smart people. They not only lose nothing but gain more profit in their finances. Time has proved that the patience is the winner.
BigBos

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

That is right, that is my motto as well that we don't need to sell everything we have right now because it is not yet the end of the war, so we are still in the phase where in we can still earn a lot, so no need to worry much about the bear market right now what we need to see is how much we are going to earn at a later part.
may require the right time before selling bitcoin. for now, it is better to pay attention to market movements, because we might miss when the market starts pumping. well, for now, I agree, holding the coins or assets we have is very good.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

but for some holder this condition really make them stress and underpressure.moreover investor that use investment source from bank loan.it is make them dilemma.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

Hodl is great, only for a short period, until the market goes down. And if you bought on growth, then you can generally forget about the profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustinYoko

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

weak hands people's will very regret dump before. Who thinks it would be developed at the end. The weak hands don't have visionaries. Hodl is a good idea and I have gained a little bit profit from it. I hope this not just a short period.
Bastillsoul

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

I think holding Bitcoin when the price of it is decreasing is a smart tactic. That strategy will be profitable for us as Bitcoin prices are on the rise, Bitcoin prices have risen over the past two days and many have made a profit.
DRoseJonas

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

The best advice of mine is when the price of Bitcoin falls down is to Hodl and Wait patiently. By that, you won't lose if you won't sell but it will gain more if you hold and sell later when the value goes up. But it will also make you anxious and stressful when bitcoin prices drop dramatically.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

The best advice of mine is when the price of Bitcoin falls down is to Hodl and Wait patiently. By that, you won't lose if you won't sell but it will gain more if you hold and sell later when the value goes up. But it will also make you anxious and stressful when bitcoin prices drop dramatically.

Yes I agree with the topic and statement above. Selling especially when the price isn’t satisfactory enough for you to earn money wouldn’t be ideal strategy in cryto world. The best thing you could do whenever there is a price dump is to hold.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
SearchingforS

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

I agree with you. I feel extremely risky but I still hold all my alts, their prices are around 10% in USD from ICO price but I still believe in growth...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: