Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:44:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know if Bounty is scam?  (Read 7486 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.

To avoid the scam ICO, we must be more careful and smarter. First, we should see the lists of their teams, the experience and advance teams are great. Then, we should also know their clear concept and read-product for ICO. Additionally, a good ICO will be transparent in presenting their ICO, token sale, and their concept in their website or whitepaper. We are also pleased to learn the ICO from the thread and forum.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

If the project is not promising or having low potential, then its bounty too is not good, and it is better to keep away from it. So, you have to check the ICO project firstly, and distingue if it is good or worthless. The whitepaper, the team, the concept, and the roadmap can show you some signs if thats good project or not.
Sroneshay

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

It is necessary to spend a lot of time on the analysis of ICO on various indicators. But this does not guarantee the definition of the scam.
Derus-93

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

Look an the team.                                                                       
Read Whitepaper.
Join Telegram.
Check Bounty Manager.
Check updates on Socialmedia (Twitter, Facebook...).
Check the site .

Pray .           

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
kikipalmer

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:30:48 AM

Partcipating in the reddit bounties, and you need upvotes to either your comments or posts?? Feel free to send a pm to https://t.me/redditupvotebot with your reddit profile url.

Steps:

1 send /start to https://t.me/redditupvotebot

2 Send your reddit profile url immediately don’t wait for any response from the bot after sending /start

Sample : https://www.reddit.com/user/redditusername

3 your submissions would be reviewed and you would get an invitation once you’ve been accepted

Conditions

❗️Reddit account must be more than one month old

❗️Must have have at least 3 karmas
vanderveld

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:46:45 AM

The most possible thing to do is by learning about the project by reading whitepaper and road map. Then you need to find out who is behind the project, to make sure that this project is not made by random guys.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

Actually it is hard for us to know that proble. But first look at the manager, and look the team behind the project. It is all you can do.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
ANDRE2222

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

That good bounty, usually a lot of supporters. All projects are clear and well-organized and transparent. If a bounty does not get a good response, a little information about the project, better avoid it. We need to be careful in choosing bounty. Check the bounty information through social media and website. You also need to see who the bounty manager is and experience as a bounty manager.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

So in my opinion when bounty scam will be informed in the bounty thread then it is our duty to diligently check the thread to get updates from the bounty.
labil88

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

this is seen primarily in the quality of the design of the project
then, look at whether there is a working alpha version of the project. If rules are not clear, you shouldn't participate.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

I think when it comes to bounty social media followers or reviews are a good indicator. You can also check the bounty thread and their telegram group, if they are scammers they would be inundated with negative comments.
longwintershere

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.

it's not about the bounty, but the ICO. If the ICO is legit, than also bounty will be legit. So you need to do proper research about the ICO team and then decide on joining the bounty

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

I don't think there's a definite way to find out about it,"envion" didn't distribute hunter's bounties
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

in my opinion its really hard to know if bounty is scam maybe try little studying before you join in bounty campaign

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

It is really hard to know if the bounty is scam or not because there's a lot of bounty campaign that are scam, I've been scam many times too, some are good for scamming and you'll never know that the campaign is scam until the bounty is over. So now I chose bounty carefully.

Bilipus

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

To start you do not have to choose a random project. Some projects are SCAM. Before you sign up, you have to analyze the project well. All the details are important, but the most important is the identity of the project members. Have a picture, have a name, have a history of experience, enter their telegram channel, talk to them. SCAM projects come out with something to show. If it's all just milk and honey, it's clear that it's a SCAM project.
krinerr

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

There are many bounty's like this , probably only 20% of all are really good projects , first of all see website , whitepaper , read reviews about manager.

xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

pay attention to the number of bounty program participants, the managers of this company and the parents of this company themselves, read about this company in their reviews
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:44:20 PM

There are a number of things you need to pay attention to before you start performing bounty tasks. You need to understand — how much money will eventually be able to collect a particular project. Here are the main criteria:
- Fame and reputation of the founders of the project. If they are known, previously engaged in other blockchain startups and have a high-quality response of users of high rank, that is, all chances of success. It will be great if there are pictures and links to personal social services.network of developers.
- The amount of fees, if the ICO has already started. Practice shows that if the project is in the first couple of weeks collects 50-100k, then there is nothing to catch.
- The number of participants in the bounty campaign. The total amount of remuneration is fixed and the results of the campaign is divided among all participants. Accordingly, the more participants, the less your share.
- Adequacy of the Manager of the promo-company and feedback. If you see that the forum users are dissatisfied with the campaign Manager: requests are ignored, do not clarify important points, crooked maintains records of participants in the bounty of the best around this side project.
- Requirements to perform tasks also needs to be adequate, if you put unrealistic volumes and complexity, we also need to think about.
- It is desirable that the remuneration was not fixed, but as a percentage of the work done. Otherwise it would be a shame if your 1000 msgs you will pay the same as someone who naklatsal only a dozen.
At the same time, we must remember that there is no guarantee that the startup will shoot and, accordingly, the remuneration will be paid to you.
SuperZeus

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:59:24 AM

There are some specific criteria about to know the Bounty is scam or not. At first, You have to check it out on the developer team and website. If you are able to make understand properly then you may find it solved. it's totally dependent on your capacity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: