Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know if Bounty is scam?  (Read 7486 times)
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:28:39 AM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.

There are lot of ways to check if a certain bounty campaign or ICO is a scam in which the most common is to check the bounty manager if it is a reputable person in which better he is a famous and branded experts of handling bounty campaigns because for me the bounty manager will always check well the projects before accepting it because there reputation is at stake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

this is a good question ,i want to know ,i can share you my personal ,joined professional bounty manager is good ,like Amazix team.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

We can know that thing but wr can lessen the percent of that risk by joining in a good or the best known bounty manager in this forum, because before they accept it they search and analize thr project. Account and reputation is the middle of that relationship. So they avoifing red trust frim the community

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
Merited by 485Burnt (2)

There are no guarantees for spam recognition, unfortunately. For me, I chose a combination of the reputation of the manager of the bounty and the general network activity of the project.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

There is no way to predict such situations. Use your unpaid translation for your portfolio and let it go. Scam is here and there in this sphere, so sometimes we have to put up.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

Everything is much simpler. If after the ICO you did not get paid and the team disappeared. It was a scam.
You will not know otherwise.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

I experienced one recently. It checked out initially and everything seemed to be running smoothly, then all of a sudden they were no longer posting on their social media accounts and I couldn't find any updates about the project anywhere. My guess is they didn't intend it to be a scam, but when the fund raising didn't go as well as expected, they just gave up. Seemed like a decent project too, just a crowded market at the moment. Lesson learned, but unfortunately there will always be an element of luck involved.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

These bounty jobs are chance jobs.You never know that a campaign is a deception.Need to enter award campaigns managed by quality groups.For example, the amazix group is solid in this business
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

You must read opinion other people, because experience users know the best. Other option is real reward, because sometimes bounty campaigns offers unreal prize to lure stupid people. That are my tips
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

this is a good question ,i want to know ,i can share you my personal ,joined professional bounty manager is good ,like Amazix team.
Choose a good manager campaign , the bigger one will make sure that project doesn't pay a small fee for the manager. So it means they actually invested in their project and it's not being abandoned after it was announced . You could choose the bounty of the big project, usually big project doesn't scam also.
cryptorushfirst

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:20:24 PM

First for what i check - it's team. If team "Russia" i leaved.
Second it' s working product.
3rd - hipe.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

Scammers right now are smart they can copy some picture from different users and etc.  They can cheat others to proclaim that they have actual products at all. Stay away with this team and better get in touch on telegram,reddit and Github.
paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.

spotting scam bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays are very hard and we only doubt about their legitimacy when we notice some irregularities or weirdness along the way.
I've been participated on failed and scam ICOs and bounty campaigns since last year so my only option is to move on, stop joining and join another bounty campaigns.
recently, scam icos and bounty campaigns that I joined this year was DENARO.IO which is suddenly vanished last couple of weeks and this time the Fiancia, they're still running their ICOs and bounty campaign but there are a lot of people who are tagging them as scam and fraud.
for me, there are no concrete criteria on knowing which one is scam or not but if they are then we need to expose them and find another bounty campaigns.

paloloy

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

Scammers right now are smart they can copy some picture from different users and etc.  They can cheat others to proclaim that they have actual products at all. Stay away with this team and better get in touch on telegram,reddit and Github.

indeed, scammers nowadays are very talented. they could even create websites that were too good to be true and even more attractive than the legitimate ICOs and Crypto projects.
I've seen DENARO.IO and Fiancia.io, their websites are very real but they're scam on behind.
it's hard to figure out scam and legitimate ICOs and bounty campaigns this year that's why we need to spend time on research everything possible to spot them as early as a week up to a month.

CoinboyBebop

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Thats hard to find. And you can never be 100% sure. So there are a lot of good project which running an initial coin offering with a bounty campaign. But even those project sometimes has a really bad bounty manager or they just dont pay the promised tokens or coins to the bounty hunters. So if you participate in a bounty, you also need some luck that theres no scammers in the team or in the bounty management. So keep your eyes open and just participate in seriouse bounty campaigns.
bitLeap

Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:45:41 PM

indeed it is very difficult to prove a scam project, we once in 2016 never considered polybius scam project but the reality of the project is very good,
but sometimes there is also a very clear project that it's a scam, I do not even know how to prove its scam every project.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:47:34 PM

indeed it is very difficult to prove a scam project, we once in 2016 never considered polybius scam project but the reality of the project is very good,
but sometimes there is also a very clear project that it's a scam, I do not even know how to prove its scam every project.
It is not that difficult to see if a coin is a scam. The hard part is knowing when the other projects will scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
viscera2

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

hahaha,

This is Gold.

I'm the Original owner of the Viscera account, it was stolen from me and the thief has made no attempt to refute my accusations

To see him warning people about scams gives me a good chuckle but if your taken in by them then I'm SFYL.
Anyway, I've tried to be nice about it, I've even offered to buy my account back but I guess being a "Senior Member" is actually more valuable than I thought when I made the password 4+ years ago

I'm mostly sorry I lost this username... I took me a while to think of a name that was original enough to not require a number

Anyway... I will check in again from time to time to restate my case until someone actually decides it's worthin investigating, I'll admit I haven't made much effort to prove my case... but there is a distinct difference in the quality of the English in the early posts... so that should be a clue, and I'm sure if they Mods actually bothered to investigate my claims it would be easy to verify.

Earlier posts where written by somoene with a far better command of the language and I even made a Bitcoin transaction which I guess I could learn how to sign one day.

Anyway...

Life goes one Smiley
CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:46:53 PM

hahaha,

This is Gold.

I'm the Original owner of the Viscera account, it was stolen from me and the thief has made no attempt to refute my accusations

To see him warning people about scams gives me a good chuckle but if your taken in by them then I'm SFYL.
Anyway, I've tried to be nice about it, I've even offered to buy my account back but I guess being a "Senior Member" is actually more valuable than I thought when I made the password 4+ years ago

I'm mostly sorry I lost this username... I took me a while to think of a name that was original enough to not require a number

Anyway... I will check in again from time to time to restate my case until someone actually decides it's worthin investigating, I'll admit I haven't made much effort to prove my case... but there is a distinct difference in the quality of the English in the early posts... so that should be a clue, and I'm sure if they Mods actually bothered to investigate my claims it would be easy to verify.

Earlier posts where written by somoene with a far better command of the language and I even made a Bitcoin transaction which I guess I could learn how to sign one day.

Anyway...

Life goes one Smiley

Hahaha wow, that is truly amazing, someone who nicked your account is now warning other people about being scammed and you actually see it. GOLD is the right word! Sorry about your Sr member account though Wink. Cheers buddy

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

it's hard to predict, but I never follow the bounty that the manager has not been too much as a bounty manager, and besides I also never follow bounty which is very big allocation, but not yet reached softcap, because the possibility for us not being paid is huge.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: