Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins will survive?  (Read 1443 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:41:25 AM

The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

Yes! because this is normal that most of of the people who are in Crypto investments will got confused because of this very unstable price performance of the whole market in which mostly will be in fear to lose their investments specially after the ultimate price dip which occur last December to February but when the Bitcoin and Altcoins will rise up again reaching the former ATH last year in which it will make the market to become stable and healthy again, then maybe that will be the time that the confident level and trust to the market by the people will return making the price to become more stable and strong.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:46:33 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin will exist in the future, although the current value of the altcoin oscillates so much that it affects those who are investing in it ratsr panic and anxiety. The market oscillations I think it happens is normal, I advise people to trust the altcoin that people are holding it, look forward to life and patience until the price rebounds, I hope soon Or the price of the altcoins will thrive in the future.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

I feel like the bottom is near, we always have big dump in March so keep calm and hold you coin
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

yeah I agree, alcoin will survive. with the impetus of bitcoin advancement  I do not doubt altcoin will grow  with its normal price will bring altcoin gradually grow

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Mastker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

I feel like the bottom is near, we always have big dump in March so keep calm and hold you coin

I think the first quarter is usually bad. But the other three quarters are quite good. So please be patient. I still hold most of the altcoins like the ETH, ETC, Bitcoin Cash and XMR
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

yeah I agree, alcoin will survive. with the impetus of bitcoin advancement  I do not doubt altcoin will grow  with its normal price will bring altcoin gradually grow
the top 100 price for Bitcoin is radically marked on the courses of other coins and I am concerned about that, as before I was very much informed that Bitcoin does not affect the pricing of other coins. But apparently everything is not as simple as it seems.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

I think the first quarter is usually bad. But the other three quarters are quite good. So please be patient. I still hold most of the altcoins like the ETH, ETC, Bitcoin Cash and XMR
Even their is a big dump it will surely survive, this is not forever could stay at down trend. Yes good to hold for now because the market will usually survive. Patient is the most suited thing to do on this dump case.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

the top 100 price for Bitcoin is radically marked on the courses of other coins and I am concerned about that, as before I was very much informed that Bitcoin does not affect the pricing of other coins. But apparently everything is not as simple as it seems.
The market trend has been changes, most altcoin price was affected as Bitcoin fluctuation. Back a year ago, when Bitcoin price was down for few times, most altcoin price are going raising. That's good time when Bitcoin got correction, market traders convert Btc to other coins such as Eth, Xrp, LTC, etc. At now, everything conditions was related, when Btc price starting fall down, many people who keeping altcoin getting worried and starting to do panic sell, they feel being safe to convert it to Fiat for a while.
shetat

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

Altcoin will survive and it will be aid for everyone side from Bitcoin, but unfortunately some Altcoin already been declined because of their own issues, but some keep on pushing and that's what I like about them.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:49:49 AM

I have more than a year in cryptocurrency and I would not say that such a situation is easy to carry. My portfolio decreased 10 times, compared to what it was in January, it's not normal.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will promote the other altcoin. I think all the coins have a common influence on the whole world. They operate independently of each other, but are subject to the general influence of the market. I still believe that altcoin will continue to exist and be sustainable in the future. Let's take them for a longer time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

Men, of course altcoins will survive
Not all of them (maybe most of them would be cicked out from the cryptomarket and the cryptoworld) but they will survive
In my opinion such coins as Ethereum, NEO, RIPPLE, MONERO, TOR - they will survive and bring a great profit
Nowadays is an amazing time to invest into some of them (especially in Ethereum)
That's my opinion about the situation with altcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

At some point the whales will turn the market around. They are controlling the market and will undoubtably decide once they have sold enough to fill up again. the market will come back and most altcoins with it.
once altcoins become even easier to buy by 'joe public' there will also be a surge ( like we saw in late 2017 ) many will die but ones with a practical use will survive and thrive.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

blockchain is the future. no blockchain without bitcoin. so bitcoin will survive , so altcoins will survive too. never sell just hodll. or am I wrong ?
You are right. The bitcoin is our future and it cannot end. And I agree to hold until the price is rising so you can get your profit. We need to be patient and don't worry.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Altcoins and also "main" coins that altcoins rely on are dipping now and it is time to react by buying all you can and when time comes - get profit as big as possible.
Part of the game.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

The fall of the price is normal in crypto, because the price is determined by the market, although the price is currently falling, but the future may increase again. Altcoin will survive and grow.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

Altcoin market is going to boom and competition also increasing,developers engage to bring new and amazing changes to help investors.This is initial days of crypto world and it is big revolution in cryptocurrency. It made life easy and reliable financial transaction.

Majority of population unaware about altcoins,once it will commonly used more demand will be there for altcoins because trading of altcoin is profitable if you doing peroperly. 

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

there is a big decline now that it will be difficult to recover after a great loss of longevity can be recovered in the long term.

napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:06:37 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:05:31 AM

i still belive in bitcoin and altcoins. for me, this is a great time to buy cheap coins. it's a great time for latecomers like me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: