Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins will survive?  (Read 1443 times)
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:07:49 AM

Definitely Yes, in my opinion Altcoin will be able to survive roughly speaking,a promising cryptocurrency, but of course it can not do without the remnants.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

Yes, Don't worry, all altcoins which is legit and with a concrete project will weather the storm. They will survive and even thrive. Good luck to all the Alts out there and the team who is doing all the works and effort to make it happen.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
LooBaao

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

I believe the coins that went to CMC are the coins that will last as long as possible. They will increase in price in the future. Although a lot of coins but not for that reason they will die. I will buy any coin I see potential now.
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.
Not all altcoins can survive, but most Altcoin have good endurance in the face of such a bad market situation, like a few months ago.
But now the market conditions have recovered and most of altcoin can survive and the prices come back to normal like MTH, CMT, AION etc.
So, If you ask will altcoin survive? my answer is "YES" altcoin will survive.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:18:09 AM

Indeed now some people start doubting crypto, but that's only a small part. Now more and more people are getting interested in crypto because this is the future. There are many altcoin here, I'm sure some altcoin will survive and some altcoin will disappear. And there will be a lot of new altcoins with better features. I'm sure altcoin will still survive to accompany bitcoin. Altcoin such as eth, ripple, etc. will continue to grow and compete in the world of crypto.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

I believe the coins that went to CMC are the coins that will last as long as possible. They will increase in price in the future. Although a lot of coins but not for that reason they will die. I will buy any coin I see potential now.
If you ask me, I don’t find a lot of potential coins even in the present digital market which is believed to have almost 600 coins.We don’t even have 10 potential coins.

Every coin has some sort of problem other than bitcoin. Honestly, we can’t claim to become millionaire by investing in any altcoin. Let’s just take example of Ethereum. It has been in the crypto world since beginning but still very slow. Choose BTC for your investment.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:38:40 AM

0x token is on the rise https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/0x/usd

Edward Finney

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

The cryptocurrency market consists of altcoins. Bitcoin is certainly a key figure in this game, but the altcoins are the future!

When will they start acting independently of bitcoin? At the moment they always rise and fall when bitcoin rises and falls. There isn't much independent growth from what I can tell at the moment. What will be the trigger that will make projects act independently? Is it just a sign of the ecosystem being undeveloped?
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

Yes, of course the crypto currency as a whole will live, this is the future after all, and it is too early to talk about a separate cryptocurrency, altcoins are also not stable, and swings, but I think it will live.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

I have no doubts at all that they will survive. I also foresee that most of the altcoins will change their price and they will cost more than now by December.
darkanonim

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

Most coins are useless. They are supported by developers only in order to be able to speculate. These coins are useless in real life.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

those interested in this work need to get used to such ups and downs..Beginners may have been pessimistic in recent declines..However, their views will change as the market improves.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

Of course, the altcoin will survive but unfortunately not all, so you must carefully choose the altcoins to invest and those you should avoid. I think you cannot blame newbie since they know nothing about the crypto space but you can teach them about crypto.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

they'll survive depending on the project like Ethereum can survive easily as it already has a working product and a huge number of companies depend on it. For new projects it no more easy to survive unless they have a great product or service.

You are still using this stolen Bitcointalk account.

Stop your BS posts and return it to it's rightful owner immediately!!!

Bitcointalk accounts are free and there is no reason to steal or buy a stolen one!

Go get your own!!!

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

I don't blame newbies if they doubt the crypto. find its a great hike last year and few months continue to fall without any improvement is reasonable if they fear and doubt. but for the moment we can see that many crypto starts showed his life again, and I think that doubts will begin to disappear with the rise of the current crypto.
that's a nice comment, my friend. I hope I don't get hung up. because the page has renewed itself. I sent merit three times in a row. the altcoins are always alive, but some will see death.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

the issue of dumping is norml in the market but that does not spell a permanent pessimism and so no cause for alarm. survive for sure.
Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

Yes, they will be able to survive and it seems to me without problems it certainly will not cost, it will be very difficult for this cryptocurrency in the market, and in the world in General, but the future of course is.
Serg22

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

Undoubtedly altcoin will live, as this topic is interesting for many for investment, and for others as the creation of new projects.
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

Ofcourse it will survive. Market prices are starting to recover and I think altcoin prices will start to rise too specially ethereum. Ethereum has a good price right now and still increasing  and I know it will have more investors just like bitcoin. By having many investors it can make other people to invest altcoins too and support it and it will survive. I think ethereum is starting to rise now and it is a good news
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

the highest crypto currency is bitcoin, so if bitcoin still survives, then altcoin will also survive. because altcoin is a complement of bitcoin. growth of bitcoin technology. I still believe altcoin survives. despite the bloody market. unless altcoin is dead from the developer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: