Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins will survive?  (Read 1444 times)
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

Certainly. Many altcoins are growing very well now despite the overall market situation.
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

I think that many altcoins will survive. There are good projects that can make people's lives much better. They must survive.

DrAmazing1740

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:24:48 PM

Yes, surely. They will survive
Mastker

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

I think that many altcoins will survive. There are good projects that can make people's lives much better. They must survive.

From observing the altcoin performance, 99.9% of them will not survive 6 years.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

Yes. this coin now looks good, though a little uncertain, but it is this coin can show itself in the future, and while itself well, as the altcoin good potential for the future.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:11:36 AM

Yes. this coin now looks good, though a little uncertain, but it is this coin can show itself in the future, and while itself well, as the altcoin good potential for the future.
If am afraid altcoin itself is nothing but just a name given to a collection of all digital coins other than bitcoin. For example, ethereum, BCH, LTC, neo, waves are all altcoins and the list goes on and on. Among them, only a few ones are profit promising.

All of others have not done anything great for their holders and some turned out to be scam too. Moreover, they depend on bitcoin for their survival which is good for them because BTC is going to stay forever.

Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

here in need is someone's patience in defending their assets in this red zone, if that can last long then he will be a winner, otherwise if he does not want to survive then he will lose in the red zone
bastiankey03

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

sure it will live, even with the market condition right now. market still on the stable state and gonna growing later
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.
Absolutely yes,,the market will survive and I believe that,, because despite of negative issue we have more successful  ICO that we can pass,aside from that we have also heard some successful story help at financially through of this altcoin,,, doubtful feeling as newbie its natural causes I'm relate this much.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

I still think positive about Cryptocurrency.
I am sure if Cryptocurrency will survive in the future.
I see a lot of things that we have to think about in this time of decline in Cryptocurrency.
I keep hoping Cryptocurrency will go up and recover, Cryptocurrency can go up and down but really now is probably a rather severe decline.
JRM-0309

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

We have to keep thinking positive and remain optimistic that altcoin will stay and do not despair of the current state of the rise and fall of altcoin in the market because it is still on a natural course it is now an opportunity to buy as much and save it until the market back green.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

Im still positive in crypto market since many company are still using crypto currency to fund there project and if investor are still hoping for good future and offcourse the bounty hunters we all together we can survive the crypto market.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

Im still positive in crypto market since many company are still using crypto currency to fund there project and if investor are still hoping for good future and offcourse the bounty hunters we all together we can survive the crypto market.

In cryptocurrency world market were tight competition of coins exist, there's a bigger chance that not all coins would survive in the long run. It always depends on the people which coin they will buy and support with. only those coins with useful function and with greater strategy will survive.
patispace

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

Perhaps this question should have been of great importance when the first developers wondered if it was worth investing money, time and effort in a revolutionary technological project that had no antecedent in the economic history of the world.

But in these moments, when the world has known and recognized the potential of cryptocurrencies to improve the economic processes of the current financial world, no one can seriously ask if cryptos can survive, but rather in what way they can be regularized and incorporated into the current economy.
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

I hope that the alt coins will survive and become a part of everyone's life. Crypto currency will change our world for the better.

IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

Not all of them of course. The whole point for us as investors is to find the projects that will survive in long term and become new Amazon, Apple in cryptos.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

Those who hesitate due to weak faith, are easily affected by the negative headlines or poor information that's usually spread by some media.
Although the pros and cons are still happening on some sides, this doesn't dampen investors interest in investing in crypto, even up to now cryptocurrency investments still dominates, as one of the biggest investments types.
With the emergence of some new coins whether intentional or not, it's a sign that cryptocurrency will last for a long time, this is intended so that funds from all investors, are not collected on a single altcoin (spread out), that is to say the supply of altcoin sold remains durable and can last for a long time.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:27:44 PM

Of course the will. BTCs dominance is less than 50% and alts dominance grow with every year. In future, I think, they will be the basis of crypto.

btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

The Ascension will begin when you all despair. Now everybody is waiting for the ascension. We need to be patient.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

Altcoins will survive for sure since its still too early for the era of cryptocurrencies. The world cannot get away in using the cryptocurrency as the high-tech way of living embraces us. Altcoins are made in correction with Bitcoin’s flaws also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: