Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not believe ico anymore  (Read 5353 times)
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I know you must feel disappointed and disgusted with ico. that's why you need to be wiser in every speculation. experience to be the best teacher. and regarding ico, i invested in ico that i follow as his campaign now. I thought, I have learned it while following the campaign. with this I have done a lot of research and always looking for new information so i really sure ico this will work.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

Now a huge amount of ICO, too many scammers, of course, and my belief in this also disappeared, because she herself fell for it and lost some of the money
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
It is strange, why you said like this without any reason for it? Should you gives us more information about your claims i don't think all of the ICOs the causes of bitcoin and ethereum price to drop and doesn't mean all of ICOs are scam projects. We can not blamed all of the ICOs even the ethereum was comes from the ICO in the beginning, it is just about our analysis about the ICO before invested into them.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

may be you need more research again,,my friend invest ICO lympo about 2 eth, in a  month its worth more than 4 eth...
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

Before you invest in ICO had you do the research, did you read the whitepaper, did a background checking on the team? Ico is very vulnerable investment because you only invest based by the whitepaper and the team presentation, and ico investment is very tricky investment, its not suitable for the beginner but if the ico is successful you can becone early adopter and get plenty of profit, I think ico is still worth to invest
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

not like that, which causes the price of bitcoin and ethereum is not ico. but a factor of accidents, the result of correction and some restrictions. this is the mastermind of the decline.
well I guess you should be more looking for knowledge and patience
when trying to invest. especially if the market is always red as it is today. because this is enough to make a loss if sold. so, hold it for as long as you can before the price increases again.
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Don't be sad, if you want to take a note of any of this.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594632
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0
If there is too much invested, and invest nothing else, try at bounty pochuvstvui in what ever. If you do not help accomplish your goal in PM, and so do not be upset because this Scam is common now.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

You can say more, you have problems when investing in these 3 ICO. I know the Crypto market now has a lot of fraudulent ICO, requiring investors to have in-depth knowledge. Working in a team can be a good one. I think you should not rush to invest in ICO. Choose the coins you bought and hold them.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

Maybe you invested in a wrong ico. A lot of ico newborn in crypto and for sure there are legit and scam. So by that problem your the one to take the risk. Research, critics, and analize and decide.. This coin is worth to invest? Pick wisely

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:10:22 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Maybe you got the wrong ICO mate,  I mean not all ICO tend to be scam but mostly.  Truly you're not being alone having that scenario,  maybe you can be lucky next time, just never loss your hope and try it again. But you might be cautious in that time.
NutellaboY

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

Maybe you invested in a wrong ico. A lot of ico newborn in crypto and for sure there are legit and scam. So by that problem your the one to take the risk. Research, critics, and analize and decide.. This coin is worth to invest? Pick wisely

Nowadays most of ICO are so total scam that I can't imagine the worst situation. It's logical most of people are turning off that sphere
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Investing on ICO's will surely give you higher profit but at the same time higher risk than investing on altcoins, there is no wrong on investing on ICO's but be sure that you can take the risk.

It is like you invest your money to create your new business, there is no assurance that your business will succeed in the future.

Its better not to invest on ICO's if you dont have enough knowledge about the project, but there are lucky people that invest on ICO and earn big profit.

wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

Don't focus to invest only in Ico, these days there are many Ico's scam. I also invests big in one Ico it gives me zero profit a total lose the team were gone after they collect huge money from the investors. Before you invest scan first if they are legit, might as well invest in altcoins that has the potential to grow.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

Its sad to see people like you loosing money in scam ICOs. Despite being a Full member, you weren't able to analyse a scam ICO. Its better not to invest in ICOs at all unless it is from a trusted source.
According to research, therr are around 80% ICOs which turn into scams and are not listed on exchanges at all which makes me wonder why people invest in them at the first place. Its a lot better to buy altcoins and loose money in them than to invest in ICOs.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

You investing in some bad ICO i think i dont realy know this tokens you invested for i will suggest you study first before you investing in ICO as you can see there are some ICO the good and they will give you a good profit later.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

the problem i see is that even if those ICOs are legit and gather the necessary funds, this gives no guarantees that they will be successful or even able to complete the product.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

Yes better dont invest in ico anymore from this time becose many ico tokens now is under the ico prices by 50 % or more!Scams is the other factor why dont need to invest now,we need to wait for ico regulations for less scams,ico cant survive now becose banning advertisings in social medias,and other news like China banning.Now we need to hodl and wait for rich peoples to get market back!

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

I have not invested in those ICO's you listed. What happened exactly? You might enlighten some of us here especially those planning to invest in other/future ICO's.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:39:57 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

You can't say that you don't believe ICO anymore, it's because i earned much money because i invested AUTO token and the price is quite high when it's in the market. For me, i still believe in ICO, it's very worth it.
egoryana

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

Today, investing in ICO is not profitable. Many collect money simply under the idea. They do not have a finished product. Such ICO is often a scam. Invest in ICO, which has a finished product. This will reduce the risk of losing investment.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: