Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not believe ico anymore  (Read 5350 times)
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:43:12 AM

I invested using bitcoin and etherium in the hope that I could profit a little from my investment but the opposite.

Do not worry with these two coins. If these two coins fail to deliver in the long run, no other coin will be able to give any return either. If you want to take the safest approach, split your investment in two parts and invest half each in these two. I am also sad with the performance of bitcoins and ethereum for past 3-4 months but this is temporary. I am sure that in long run, these will always be the winners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:46:11 AM

The current market conditions are bad. Investing in ICO is really risky, some of them there are scam. But this depends on the ICO you choose, you must be smart in choosing the ICO to be invested. Most prices will go down when ICO is over, you have to hold it until the price goes up.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
phewinteristi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:58:44 AM

the price of ICO, or altcoin can not be predicted. at any time can rise, can also go down. continue to invest in ICO or any other type of coin or sell all the coins you have and stop to invest. it all depends on your belief. and how much courage you take the risk.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

And why do you generalize all ICOs when you have only invested in three pretty much unknown ones? There are failed ICOs. That is true. We cannot deny that. The statistics are showing a lot of failed ICOs. But at the same time, there are also so many successful ICOs. You can even see ICOs that are so successful they were able to raise more than a hundred million in US dollars. Some have even reached their hard caps in only a matter of days, some are even in hours time. Let us just say, you were investing in bad ICOs.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:05:33 AM

I have just checked the 3 ICO campaigns that you have invested in. In fact, these campaigns are not appreciated on the ICO review websites, which are not potential projects. Choosing a potential ICO project requires a lot of experience as well as knowledge. If you do not have enough experience, you should refer to some ICO review websites as well as Facebook, Telegram groups to find potential ICOs because there are many potential ICOs that you have not seen yet.

kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:13:09 AM

I didn't heard about that ico's maybe you pick a wrong project we all know that some ico are selling below ico price but this is not the reason why btc price falls down

NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

Well, it is horrible if you really lost a lot of money, but you got the experience, and probably it is gonna help you in the future, dealing with crypto currency.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
not just ico, bitcoin and etherum are also falling. you can not blame one party only. because it is currently the state of the market is not good to sell. you just hold it and wait when the market starts to go green, and your coin will surely also participate in the pump.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
In case of investing in an ICO , it is better to invest in altcoins that are already in market. In this situation you can assure that your investments is already have a value unlike in ICO that you cannot sure that their project will become successful when they ended their Sale period.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

Try to invest in altcoins not in ICO!
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Participation in 3 ICO can not be considered a statistically valid analysis of the entire ICO market. There are a lot of people who were more fortunate and after participating in several ICOs they increased their investments several times.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Camon

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

The success of last year's ICO was connected to a great burst of cryptocurrency market. It led to an appearing of fraudsters, whos only aim is to finish ICO and collect money. Now it is much worse time for ICOs, but I believe this is not the end and we just need to choose projects far more carefully to avoid sponsoring scam. Maybe, it will never be so easy as it was last year.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Yes, although there are too many scam ICO's in the meantime but there are also some good ICO's that you can invest in to. But you have to research all about it clearly before investing in them.
iris777

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Did you do some research about company before investing? It's a big job to choose the right company, you should invest only when you are sure and the project looks perspective, which is hardest part to understand. There is a few criterias to choose the right company.
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

Yes, there are many qualities that must be met by a good ICO, this can give us an idea about altcoin. Altcoin is good to buy, I prefer to invest in altcoin and ICO, of course it is a must to research well.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

You have probably choosen three very bad ICOs, so the problem is that you don´t seem to have enough knowledge of business or the time to do a proper analysis. You should stop believing in yourself.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

There are only two effects/outcomes that may happen when investing in ICOs or any other investment, it is either a failure or success. Investing is indeed very risky and unsafe for our money. If we want much safer investment, we should invest in investments that has great potential and that is bitcoin and etherium. We can't deny the fact that bitcoin proves its potential over the years as well as etherium and investing to these coins is much better option than investing in ICOs which are just getting started its run in crypto world.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
It is just unfortunate that you invested in these ICOs which did not succeed. There are a lot of other ICOs out there that are successful and worth investing for. It's true that some ICOs contributed to the price downfall of bitcoin and ethereum but again not all of them.
komawei

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

After the end of most of the ico projects, there will not be too many cases where prices are high, which is largely influenced by the market.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
ICO it's not bad, the bad is in the creator of that project. You have encountered phishing projects that aren't carefully researched for investment. If I only show you a good ICO do you dare to invest? You can invest in the Forty Seven Bank project and you will see the difference that I want to talk about

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: