Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not believe ico anymore  (Read 5362 times)
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

Its possible not to believe in ICOs anymore if you fall into the category of those that participate in scam ICOs or even ICOs that go minus 60 percent of the ICO price. It can be painful because every investor wants profit from ICOs but most of the ICOs around are scam or either below ICO price when listed on exchanges as a result of too much bonus during ICO.
Grayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

There are still good ICOs  out there. If you rethink your decision and decide to join ICOs  again in the  future, kindly ask as many questions as possible and be sure to have convincing answers before you invest. When you keep probing it's likely you can expose a fake ICO. I think only persistent questioning can give you the right ICOs to invest in. By questioning  you also test the feasibility of the product and services of that ICO.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:52:45 PM

You happened to join ICOs which are not successful , there are ICOs which are also very successful in their campaign and the oarticipants have enjoy their bounty, this is just happening because there are ICOs which are poorly manage and promoted, the results are failure and there are also ICOs which are best manage and promoted and theb success, we can choose a good ICOs but we only hoping to get that ICO accomplish his task. 

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:59:34 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 10:48:43 AM by easemypain

Investing in the ICOs can yield amazingly high returns, however at the same time can also lead to catastrophic losses due to lack of experience in pointing out the fake ICO that are scams. Generally investing is a huge risk, real life projects are subject to failure, not to talk of virtual projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

I have never heard about these ICOs, but if you select your investments based on random ICOs you should not be surprised if your investment fails. How did you select them? How many time did you spend to analyse the projects? Did you follow your feelings? Only because you selected the wrong projects does not mean that other ICOs are not good.
Misiak4

Activity: 183

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I never heard about this scam ICO, but good luck, maybe it's give you some X. Actually I think this year it's gonna be when a lot of people  will loose their money in the crypto-currency world and will never want to participate in this lottery, only whales and the most courageous and patient will remain. I'm sure 2018 it will be a bloody year for crypto-enthusiasts. Keep yourself

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I think you are a newbie in this industry and just invested on random ICOs believing their sugary words without even confirming and asking. Well, at that time, you would have been better off investing on good altcoins rather than investing on ICOs when you do not even know what to look for yet on ICOs. It would have saved you a lot of money in the process. But to never trust ICOs again? I don't think so, just because you failed on your first attempts, doesn't mean you have to give up. Stop crying over your losses and learn from your mistakes instead and be sure that you do it right this time. But hey, that's entirely up to yo, so do whatever you want. This is just an advice.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I also experienced the same thing with you

I invest in some ico but everything is not developed and not in accordance with the roadmap

certainly ico is a scam and I'm tired of waiting

let alone coupled with the current market conditions that are experiencing a decline
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

It is sad to hear that some are loosing with ICO investment. I think we need to thoroughly study ICOs before  investing in them. Risk will also come with investment so we need to be careful with everything. Patience is also needed because most of the time it takes longer to earn in every investment.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I also experienced the same thing with you

I invest in some ico but everything is not developed and not in accordance with the roadmap

certainly ico is a scam and I'm tired of waiting

let alone coupled with the current market conditions that are experiencing a decline
And still you participate in signature campaign of an ICO. That seems kinda dishonest to me. If you don't trust no ICO anymore, then don't promote them.

ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

I honestly dont have any experience investing to ICO and morr of that I dont trust them too..as far as I know ..since ICO make a big popularity here in forum thast also the start of strike down prices...and for me why do we need an ICO when in the firsr place..we all can invest without them?
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

Would you also say you do not believe in Bitcoin or Ethereum?  Bitcoin and Ethereum has lost up to  70% of their value in just over 3 months.  I think we need all to understand that the cryptocurrency is still in it's early stage and there will always be volatility until development is reached.

Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

I'm sad to hear about it, it can really disappoint you because your money has gone easily. You need to trust and read their feedback if they have a really strong point view about the community. There are many good ico's out there you worth for your trust.
reztava

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

why, did you suffer a huge loss on an ico you have followed. maybe if that's the case we are before you have to check the website on the ico and the policy made by the ico if you are sure that ico is good then follow it my suggestion.

[tengah]  [url = https: //auditchain.com/] ━━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ JAMINAN NYATA-WAKTU. SATU BLOK PADA WAKTU ━ ━━ ━━━ [/ url]
[url = https: //exmarkets.com/launchpad] ◄► IEO di EXMARKETS ◄► [/ url] [url = https: //exmarkets.com / launchpad] ● ● ● AUDITCHAIN ​​● ● ● ◄► 14 Juni ◄► [/ url]
[url = https: //bit.ly/31jYxti] ⟨┃ WhitePaper ┃⟩ [/ url] ● [url = https: // t.me/Auditchain_Community[Telegram[/url] ● [url = https: //www.reddit.com/r/Auditchain] Reddit [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.linkedin.com/company/ auditchain] LinkedIn [/ url] ● [url = https: //medium.com/@AuditChain] Sedang [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.facebook.com/auditchain/] Facebook [/ url] ● [url = https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5041997.0] ⟨┃ Umumkan ┃⟩ [/ url] [/ b] [/ center]
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

You are investing in random unknown anonymous ICO which there are a lot of ICO who really has a great project, supported by strong people or nation and has working product. Invest to ICO that has that condition.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

The outcome of every ICO would depend on their roadmap, project concept, social media following, team and so on. Let's say for example, Digitex is one ICO where they've reached hardcap in less than 24 hours along with Blackmoon Crypto. Now that's a high-performing ICO because of the demand and reputation they have created for customers like us. ICOs are the future of crowdfunding, as long they do not mislead or making fraud actions for their investors.

Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

I think each of us participated in an unsuccessful ICO, but there are many positive examples. Our failures can be caused by a number of factors and it is necessary to draw the right conclusions on their basis to avoid similar mistakes in the future.
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

Just take it as a learning experience. Keep in mind probably 90 percent of ICOs will fail. If investing in an ICO, make sure you do plenty of research. Some things I look for when doing bounties is checking the team, how much funding they have already received in their pre ico or private sales and the ratings on prominent websites.
mr.niwangz

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

It's better to invest in altcoins than ico, it's very dangerous and it's happening to the majority so it's better if altcoin invest.

judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

Not all Ico are bad. There is some good ICO where they have a good project they have a lot of plan to pump the value of their tomens. You just neend to study their whitepapers and check their trustworth in some website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: