Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not believe ico anymore  (Read 5362 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I understand your worry as i have also been once a victim of fake ICO, dencity. But that does not make all ICOs fake. There are still some out there which are legit. Just make sure you do an in-depth background studies about a project before you decide to join the ICO. Perhaps, a check on the credentials and past works of the developer and team members will help.
jacoboisiwer

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

you just give up only for 3 ico's? many traders or investors doing 10x times more than 3 ICO's that you invest. give up for them? i dont think so , if they really give up , there will be no ICO's anymore, and altcoin's will dead meat. for example i was invested in 5 ICO this years, if they dont give me profit, so my investment failed, and i will try another , nothing to worry
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

Its better to invest in ongoing business ICOs. They are already running and just need some funds to grow.
I am always looking for this kind of ICO models. XYO is one of them and i know its going to make good profits for me.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

I think you just are not lucky enough, hopefully will quickly find the more, you I hope to continue to analyze with ico that is sure and trustworthy, I myself have felt it too, and only need a few months for my psychic recovery, hope you are lucky and successfu
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

I understand your disappointment. My last investment in ICOs was also not successful. But maybe I'm to blame and did not spend enough time to thoroughly study the project. But I do not refuse to participate in ICO in the future. Just try to search better. Perhaps buy some paid lists with an expanded analysis of future ICOs.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

That is the risk of it but still if you done your research you can avoid being lose at time because some ICO are time consuming so i prefer to do you research avoid being a milking cow

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:21:59 PM

Your believes about ico and cryptocurencies is a function of what the future holds for u. That you failed in ICO does not mean that other ICO are bad. Hold on to them and it will get up soon.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

Well, I personally still believe in some ICO. Although the recent cases of ICOs that are scams has been a serious one. Most of them just come up with ideas to cart away with people's money. But despite all these are are still some credible bad reliable ICOs in which one can invest in to earn more in the nearest future.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I understand your worry as i have also been once a victim of fake ICO, dencity. But that does not make all ICOs fake. There are still some out there which are legit. Just make sure you do an in-depth background studies about a project before you decide to join the ICO. Perhaps, a check on the credentials and past works of the developer and team members will help.

Yes dude! Not all ico are scam/fake there are still ico that create a real product and can be boom in the market, the bad thing that I experience in some ico project I got scam the idea of the project are impressive that can attract more investor but in the end the ico turn to scam because of this I learn a lesson before investing in ico make sure you search carefully the people behind the project, the roadmap and the concept of the project always look for the review  of other member.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:09:36 PM

I invested using bitcoin and etherium in the hope that I could profit a little from my investment but the opposite.
This is not your luck. There are some ICOs that are profitable and legit. How to choose your ICo. You should live project ICO. FYP is one of the example. I invested there and get profit about 30 %. I have made mistake to sell FYP token to hurry, If I sell now, The profit is more than 200 %. I prefer ICO with live project, if the project is in 2019 or 2020, I don;t like it. Not all ICo investment will be profitable. Ivestment has its own risk trading is also has its own risk. What do you choose?
Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:26:05 PM

I don't have any experience yet in ICO, but there a lot of guide here in forum to help us choose which ICO is credible to join.

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

ICO now lives it's not the best of times, in principle, and all the crypto world! But if the cryptocurrencies suffer more from the market falls, the ICO projects of a large number of scammers who participate in it! In any case, the future is for them!
The market is red, but successful ICOs will have a good chance of tanking with the next positive market correction. Buying into an ICO is an investment in a company more than into a currency.

Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Has anyone heard of Denaro project? If you believe the information on their website, they collected more than $ 10 million.
After that they deleted their chat telegrams, and the information and photos of the team on the site turned out to be false.
Such stories destroy the crypto-industry.  Angry
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I think it is not logical that saying ''the icos are complately useless '', according to just three ico investments. In my opinion, after of the current period of the markets, it might be good  doing research about new icos again.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Which is why I stick to just joining campaigns. Investing in ICO's with your own money is very risky. The possibility of losing is greater than that of gaining. I actually know someone who have invested in a number of ICO's but have not gained anything in return up to this time. I am a risk taker, but if I know that the risk is too great, I'd rather not take my chances.

letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

Experience is the best teacher. If you experienced that kind of situation then you must continue and moving on in spite of your bad experienced. Chase your dream or I mean get back again what you have lost. Invest money that you can effort beyond don't.
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

There is a lot of scam ico so a lot of person doesn't believe and dont participate to ico, but I suggest to research about icos, if you find good ico, you can do x3 x5 easily, high risk and high profit.
icyberg972

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
Starting from now stop investing in ICO.
For assurance and you don't want to invest in ICO and some altcoins anymore then you can just invest in bitcoin and Eth instead and just hold it, just don't put all the funds or the money that you have, just allot some of your funds of it.

Inevtsing in the ICO sucks but not all the time and if you end up investing your money into something which isn't worth anything then obviously you will loose it. However many times it happens you end up with the ICO which needs to be given sometime to pop up so better wait.

Yes, considering another fact mentioned here, altcoins, basically coins which are already in the market with working products can be trusted over the ICO and are far safer than the under development coins. I agree on that kind of investment and obviously many of us make fortune out of them only.

Also, Altcoins provide so much more to holders. A solid ICO really isn't hard to find. Choosing as well to take advantage of utility tokens is something I did, for example.

Who saw the April 10th, 2018 report on Golem??? That's the pearly gates:))))))
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
Hahaha, I suggest to you than you invest in ICO better you invest in altcoins. Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you've been tricked 3 times, try to invest in bitcoin or credits looks the result.
Starting from now stop investing in ICO.
For assurance and you don't want to invest in ICO and some altcoins anymore then you can just invest in bitcoin and Eth instead and just hold it, just don't put all the funds or the money that you have, just allot some of your funds of it.

I think that it can be so concluded that since you have invested in three that turned out to be bad apples that all ICOs are scams. There are so many ICOs going around the market day in and day out, and the act of choosing which ones would turn out to be good sure is a difficult task to do, thus, I think that you should just check on the commonalities with those three projects and try to deduce what went wrong with them, so that, you can avoid these kinds of projects next time.

jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
that's fine, just learn from your own experience. investing in ICO is not guaranteed that will give you profit, it might fail or succeed. so its better to invest on altcoin on the list coin coinmarketcap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: